The Official 'We NEED an OTTblock thread' OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a hard concept to understand, Linkin. If twelve-headed mouthbreathers like you all flock to see District 9 at midnight, I might see Ponyo at midnight.

Do I need to spell it out any more to get it through your thick skull?

[quote name='Liquid 2']It's not a hard concept to understand, Linkin. If twelve-headed mouthbreathers like you all flock to see District 9 at midnight, I might see Ponyo at midnight.

Do I need to spell it out any more to get it through your thick skull?[/QUOTE]

Say what now?

I hated going to see Howl's Moving Castle in the afternoon on a weekend, as tons of parents and kids went and my friends and I ended up next to a crying baby. The movie was great, but the full theater of kids experience was awful. I'm definitely going later in the evening for Ponyo.

No...not really.

:grouphug:

I'm the blue dude, you're the green dude, Liquid is the yellow dude, Mojojojo is the orange dude and Rocko is the pink dudette.

It's all good guys! :cool:

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Why are you studdering so much, LinkinPrime?[/QUOTE]

I think you mean stuttering, and I'm not so I don't get it.

Hey dumbshit, you were the brain dead asshat who equated '...' with stuttering.

Now go home, grease up your tenhead, blast LinkinPark, and get ignored by your wife.

[quote name='Moxio']GI gave AA a 9.5.[/QUOTE]

What's AA?

Oh, Batman. Meh, not very interested. Haven't even tried the demo.

Arkham Asylum, I'd guess.
---

I just saw my theater is playing The Hurt Locker. May have to go check it out after I fix my car this weekend.

[quote name='manthing']Hey dumbshit, you were the brain dead asshat who equated '...' with stuttering.

Now go home, grease up your tenhead, blast LinkinPark, and get ignored by your wife.[/QUOTE]

Hey dumbshit, no I didn't. It was the "___" that I equated to stuttering.

No go home, get drunk, get high, and think about how shitty your real life is.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Hey dumbshit, no I didn't. It was the "___" that I equated to stuttering.

No go home, get drunk, get high, and think about how shitty your real life is.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, right NO!

Busted by the Grammar Police again!

grammarpolice.jpg

[quote name='LinkinPrime']No go home, get drunk, get high, and think about how shitty your real life is.[/QUOTE]

lol

Trying what? All your peers here said that they wouldn't be caught dead in those shoes.

--------

I just made a $10 payment last week Bioshocked, I'm down to $49,990 :cool:

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Wait, isn't LinkinPrime like $50,000 in debt from buying toys?[/QUOTE]

He has enough money to go out to eat everyday and tell us all about the ridiculously fat ass foods he eats.

Is that playable Joker stuff for Arkham going to be completely PS3 exclusive, or is it going to be released as DLC for the 360 eventually?

Keep trying to come up with insults. Thus far, you have "$400 shoes of douchiness," "quit stuttering," "Mojojojo", and "go get high." Quite the repertoire.

[quote name='Rocko']Is that playable Joker stuff for Arkham going to be completely PS3 exclusive, or is it going to be released as DLC for the 360 eventually?[/QUOTE]

My guess is it'll be like the 'Console Exclusive' SW characters in Soul Calibur 4

'hate train' :rofl:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Keep trying to come up with insults. Thus far, you have "$400 shoes of douchiness," "quit stuttering," "Mojojojo", and "go get high." Quite the repertoire.[/QUOTE]

Deja Vu.

I said the same thing...in simpler terms...to you a few days ago.

This shit is getting old, really old. I feel like i'm watching OTT reruns.

On a different note, this thing would be handy, it's just over priced for the size though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back