The Official 'We NEED an OTTblock thread' OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, remember when you silenced Ugamer_X, and when people said you were abusing your power, you gave an arbitrary list of reasons that you silenced him, then minutes later silenced me even though what I did fell under exactly none of the guidelines you had just mentioned? I think that kind of worked against you.

Do the MacBook Pros that preceded the most recent "Big-Ass Touchpad" model have firewire connections?

---

Yeah, AA looks pretty good. I wish they'd done more to emulate the graphic style of the comic book from where they get the name and story though.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']The weird thing is, I understand the hate from the usuals. I don't understand when and why Bioshocked and JJSP joined the hate train.[/QUOTE]

Think about it for a minute.

I just wish there was multiplayer. One person could be batman with all his gadgets while 3-4 others play as guys with guns in first person mode. Think Splinter Cells online play.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Do the MacBook Pros that preceded the most recent "Big-Ass Touchpad" model have firewire connections?

---

Yeah, AA looks pretty good. I wish they'd done more to emulate the graphic style of the comic book from where they get the name and story though.[/QUOTE]

90% sure they did.

[quote name='seanr1221']I just wish there was multiplayer. One person could be batman with all his gadgets while 3-4 others play as guys with guns in first person mode. Think Splinter Cells online play.[/QUOTE]

Guys w/ guns?

:whistle2:|

Why not the villains?

If the single player is as polished as it appeared on the demo, I'm cool with no multiplayer. Putting all their focus on single player as opposed to diverting some of it to multiplayer may have helped this game out. I mean, it was delayed with no multiplayer, who knows how much longer it could've taken to be released. That or get rushed.

I think so. The only things I really know is that the screen is at least 15.4"--and might be 17"--and that they're MacBook Pros with the touch pad that supports two finger scrolling, but no other multitouch input.

As long as it's not the launch MBPs, I am (90%) sure that all MBPs after that have 400 and/or 800.

Are you using alpha or beta firewire connections?

No idea. I'll let you know whether it worked or not once I get to work...

----

...Which is where I'm headed, for the last night before my vacation. :)

Seems like the person playing bats would be at a disadvantage. The AI seems to be stupid enough not to notice you hanging from the ceiling. Live players would know better.

[quote name='Moxio']Mojimbo, I tried out the FX 5200 and it seems to work fine. It's a little old and dusty but it worked without a hitch so I think it'll be okay. It's yours for shipping.[/QUOTE]Cool, I'll let you know within a day or two if I need it. I need to try connecting my current monitor to it first.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Cheapy paid $10,000 to meet Howard Stern?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='manthing']Too bad he didn't spend $10K on nodes.[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='st0neface']I could see them doing like three or four album-specific dreamscapes for DLC. I would be shocked if Strawberry Fields Forever isn't on there. It's my favorite Beatles song, and along with Penny Lane and I am the Walrus, may make MMT my favorite album. I always change my mind on that though, and can vary from any album between With the Beatles and Abbey Road.

I really, really, can't wait for this game.[/QUOTE]Yep. Only a few weeks left. :drool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Busted by the Grammar Police again!

grammarpolice.jpg
[/QUOTE]What the fuck is wrong with you?

I was warned that one of my new clients were going to be super difficult and they turned out to be one of the most easiest and nicest to deal with. *phew*

Turns out they do have firewire. Not sure if it's 400 or 800, but it's charging my ipod, so I'm alright. :)

----

Gonna spend the whole night here reading my lease and looking for things I don't like. I'm glad it's negotiable.

It's a single sentence with elementary grammar errors. It doesn't take combing, only half a brain while reading.

Due to that requirement, however, I can see how you would make that mistake.

Mojimbo: the guy got back to me. He'll ship insured, but he can't link his paypal account with his new bank, for whatever reason.

I think it'll work out though. Gonna send the money order tomorrow, and hopefully have them next week (if I'm lucky with shipping). :)

Meh. It's not like I'm in school. I could care less about grammatical errors here unless they're beyond understandable. The only reason I bring them up when I see them, is because you guys act like college professors when it comes to reading my posts.

---------

You're doing great Jake. Pooma is ahead of you though, he thinks he found his niche in insulting me.

I can't believe that album is over four years old already.[quote name='Liquid 2']Mojimbo: the guy got back to me. He'll ship insured, but he can't link his paypal account with his new bank, for whatever reason.

I think it'll work out though. Gonna send the money order tomorrow, and hopefully have them next week (if I'm lucky with shipping). :)[/QUOTE]That's great, it should work out fine. There's a good chance you'll have them by next Saturday.

I found a GS giftcard from several months ago with $6 on it, so I did the most reasonable thing I could think of: bought Rock Revolution. The clerk legit tried to talk me out of buying it, so I spent ten minutes telling him why I enjoyed covers more than I do the real version of the song because that way I can pretend it's really me singing and that I really enjoy Papa Roach.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']fuck. Don't buy it Puma, it won't match your shoes.[/QUOTE]

I'm not ordering it for the same reason you aren't, 30 bucks is a lot for a shirt.

But it totally would match the Polo shoes I ordered. :cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']I can't believe that album is over four years old already.

That's great, it should work out fine. There's a good chance you'll have them by next Saturday.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I remember first hearing about it back in the Halo 2 days. I had it on infinite repeat for a while that summer.

I hope so. :)
How much do you know about headphones? I remember you mentioning that you researched them a while ago, and I was hoping I could ask you a few questions.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']fuck. Don't buy it Puma, it won't match your shoes.[/QUOTE]:lol:

I remember needing one of those back when I used to listen to DFA a ton. They were sold out at the time though. :[

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Weird. The Beatles: Rock Band is on the cover of Game Informer the month before it comes out.[/QUOTE]

It's the September issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back