The Official 'We NEED an OTTblock thread' OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amps in headphones should strengthen the signal, so it can be louder, and when it gets louder there will be less distortion. If it's a powered amp, you can, say, plug it into an electric guitar or something similar to listen to it on them.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']yep.[/QUOTE]

I'll let you knows when I get back on.

[quote name='TheRock88']Yea, picked up MGS earlier and bought Wolf when it first came out. Still deciding whether to pick Doom. Got any impressions on it Jimbo?[/QUOTE]I've heard good things about it so I think I'll get it. $10 was ridiculous but $3 seems fair.

[quote name='manthing']I hate you.[/QUOTE]

It gets easier. I sucked at it on the first part, but later on I was mashing some pointy-eyed bastards.

[quote name='Maklershed']There's a whole level with it.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure you can turn it off and use the analog?
I know I couldn't do it worth shit in the Kai demo, but when I played the game I didn't really have a problem with it.

[quote name='manthing']Yep.[/QUOTE]
fuck no.

I think I have to work 80 hours that day, too.

[quote name='manthing']I hate you.[/QUOTE]

Guess what .. the Kai level was my favorite part of the game. :booty:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm pretty sure you can turn it off and use the analog?
I know I couldn't do it worth shit in the Kai demo, but when I played the game I didn't really have a problem with it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was thinking that too. And ditto. In the demo I could barely hit anyone but out on the bridge I was headshotting everyone.

No, but I won't be around anyways. I'm flipping back and forth between the two game now (I ended up getting the Skins vs the Ravens).

Liquid, I don't think the SPDIF thing will work. What's the other headphone looking port on the monitor? Is that an input or an output?[quote name='st0neface']Thanks to my buddy Moxio, I'm looking forward to that Gina Carano fight on Saturday.[/QUOTE]Ooooooh. I hope the other beast doesn't break her face. :cry:

That setlist is not bad, no Hey Jude/Let It Be though.

Glad Sgt. Pepper's is going to be DLC, I really want A Day In The Life.

[quote name='manthing']Braxor:

Do you play the Seacrest countdown on Sunday too?

:lol:[/QUOTE]
But of course.

It's automated, though.

Hmm, I guess it's kind of pointless to complain about missing songs since they seem to be committing to filling the holes in the discography by selling the remainders as album downloads.

[quote name='Mojimbo']No Magical Mystery Tour or Strawberry Fields Forever. :cry:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lordwow']That setlist is not bad, no Hey Jude/Let It Be though.

Glad Sgt. Pepper's is going to be DLC, I really want A Day In The Life.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='manthing']No LSD?

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

[quote name='st0neface']Thanks for that! The one not mentioned had goddamned well better be Strawberry Fields Forever.[/QUOTE]

What a testament to their musical career that 4 different people have 4 different missing favorites.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Liquid, I don't think the SPDIF thing will work. What's the other headphone looking port on the monitor? Is that an input or an output?[/QUOTE]That's an input. I used it (with an adaptor) before I had my HDMI cable.

I googled and saw that I can get a S/PIDF to 1/4" adapter/cable/something--would that not work?

[quote name='Liquid 2']That's an input. I used it (with an adaptor) before I had my HDMI cable.

I googled and saw that I can get a S/PIDF to 1/4" adapter/cable/something--would that not work?[/QUOTE]I *think* that won't work because the SPDIF is digital and needs to be converted to analog, kind of how you can't easily convert the 360 component outputs into HDMI without buying an expensive converter. What you're going to have to do is get a Y cable with female white/red audio inputs on one end and a male 3.5mm audio connector on the other end. You connect the standard PS2/360 white and red audio cables into one end of the Y and then the other 3.5mm connector end of the cable into your headphone amp.

EDIT: Like this:

http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...d=10218&cs_id=1021802&p_id=668&seq=1&format=2

Well he's still the starter since Vick can't play the first 5 games of the season, but after that who knows. I don't know what sort of condition Vick is in (I assume he's as physically fit as ever, but his skill may have fallen off), but IMO McNabb's talent has fallen off considerably in the last few years.

It's on Pastmasters II. Great album.

edit: Looks like my internet's speeding up again. I'll jump back on after Parks and Rec in 10 minutes, JohnnyFoxDarko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back