The OTT Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']Wasn't a Church's either.[/QUOTE]

I always forget about Church's. I haven't seen one in Kentucky, the Colonel probably doesn't allow it. It's a shame because it's some damn fine fried chicken.

I liked how the earthquake open up an xbox logo shaped hole in the ground.

I miss Mrs. Winners chicken, Church's bought them all around here, they had great chicken.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Played about 20min of MP...haven't tried the SP yet, but I'll dump it now while it has higher value, and maybe pick it up on the cheap to play through Campaign...I still haven't beat the first yet. I just absolutely hated the multiplayer.[/QUOTE]

I'll trade you Xenogears for it. Even if you don't want Xenogears, you could sell it for more than 45 dollars. And would be hooking me up. And then you could have the antidote.

[quote name='flowery']I always forget about Church's. I haven't seen one in Kentucky, the Colonel probably doesn't allow it. It's a shame because it's some damn fine fried chicken.[/QUOTE]

http://twitpic.com/ikovg

That's a few miles over the TN border off I-24 in Clarksville, TN

[quote name='manthing']http://twitpic.com/ikovg

That's a few miles over the TN border off I-24 in Clarksville, TN[/QUOTE]

Yes, White Castle can be deadly. That is why I don't go there very often.

Also, I sincerely apologize you had to go through that shit hole Clarksville.

[quote name='flowery']Yes, White Castle can be deadly. That is why I don't go there very often.

Also, I sincerely apologize you had to go through that shit hole Clarksville.[/QUOTE]

Clarksville was alright to this Midwesterner. It had Zaxby's, Crystal, Waffle House, and Church's. Plus it beat the hell out of Oak grove, KY and Ft Campbell(where I stayed when I visited my injured brother)

[quote name='JolietJake']Church's is over rated to be honest.[/QUOTE]

Shut the fuck up Jake.

Did I just see Jesse James cry? That just ruined my memories of him as a badass on the Discovery Channel.

Edit: Haha fuck you Dances with Smurfs...

Likewise.

My auction ended at $130. Not quite the $210 of the other one I saw, but it's still over six times what I paid for the games originally.

Wait, since when has Church's Chicken been held in high regard?

---

Holy fuck, Kathryn Bigelow looked ridiculously hot for a really old lady.

[quote name='manthing']Because Zoe Saldana was on the screen?[/QUOTE]

:drool:

[quote name='Number83']Hello OTT.

Where'd the weekend go?[/QUOTE]

Good question. It feels like it was Friday just a few minutes ago.

[quote name='seanr1221']I hate hate hate waking up just to vomit.[/QUOTE]

Better than waking up IN vomit. :lol:
Also probably better than pulling a Hendrix and vomiting in your sleep only to choke on it.

Should I also do a "renegade" play-through for ME1 before ME2, so that I have both saves? Or can I just start-up ME2 and tweak the profile with questions for a solid renegade-type character.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Should I also do a "renegade" play-through for ME1 before ME2, so that I have both saves? Or can I just start-up ME2 and tweak the profile with questions for a solid renegade-type character.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure they let you tweak anything if you start a new character... maybe who ended up as councilor, but you pretty much get the "renegade" (God, I hate that label in this context) choices...
Dead Council, assumptions that you killed everything on Ferios, that you killed the Rachni on Noveria, Wrex is dead, you hooked up with Ashley, Kaiden is dead, etc.

[quote name='Number83']I actually think I can finish God of War 2 by next week!

:whee:[/QUOTE]

Let me save you some time: Aeris dies.

[quote name='mykevermin']Didn't know you were a minnesotan, manthing.

know anyone who works for Gallup? I'ma try to get a job there.[/QUOTE]

I identify myself more as a Midwesterner. :nottalking:

And no, I don't know anyone who works at Gallup. But I did get a form rejection letter after I sent a resume and did one of those BS 'values' tests over the internet. :wall:

A 'values' test? For Gallup? what the heck?

Nothing wrong with being Minnesotan. I fucking adore Minneapolis as a city, save for the "it's 40 degrees out, time for shorts and t-shirts" thing. And hours for alcohol sales.

But I

[quote name='mykevermin']A 'values' test? For Gallup? what the heck?

Nothing wrong with being Minnesotan. I fucking adore Minneapolis as a city, save for the "it's 40 degrees out, time for shorts and t-shirts" thing. And hours for alcohol sales.

But I

[quote name='manthing']Let me save you some time: Aeris dies.[/QUOTE]

Why is Aeris in my GoW?

images

Not too hyped for Iron Man 2, but Tom Morello's shitty guitar effects throughout the movie ruin it for me even more. :\

Dammit, i keep getting BSODs, i don't feel like formatting this damn thing right now. Hoping it isn't the hard drive taking a shit on me.

---------

Iron Man 2 looks awesome.

I dunno why, but whenever I see the art style for Blur, I think DDR with cars. Must be all the neon.

That would be awwome though, a ddr racing game in the burnout style. i think it's been done though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back