The OTT Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']How can I put music on a video on youtube in a way that won't make it get taken down?[/QUOTE]
Quote the fair use act in the description.

If you want to avoid YouTube detecting the song, you can put brief, intermediate breaks in the audio.

There was a copyright claim on the Big M. video, where I used Imogen Heap... but they lifted it. Not sure why.

Has anyone ever ordered cell phone accessories online? Trying to find a good place for cases, screen protectors etc. Not paying the $30 some stores want for some cheap case.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Cell phone cases are lame. Figures.[/QUOTE]
I mean something like those rubberized cases that fit around the phone, in case you drop it. More worried about the screen actually, i obsess about keeping screens scratch free.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Youtube banned my account...odd thing is I haven't uploaded anything in over a year.[/QUOTE]

How do they know?!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']So why then?[/QUOTE]

I just sent off the email before I posted that I was banned. Either way, I could care less, I didn't have anything I don't care losing, but I guess I'll need to create a new account to keep my subscriptions.

[quote name='JJSP']For screen protectors, dealextreme. You'll spend maybe a dollar.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, didn't think about them.

JolietJake, for a limited time only*, i will defend your honor as a CAG member whenever someone mentions 'taking JolietJake with you' or any insults to that degree.
All you need to do is send me a working Blur beta code.

*you have one week to get me the code or else you are a $$$$$$.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Either way, I could care less, I didn't have anything I don't care losing[/QUOTE]
It's like a third grader started pounding on the keyboard.

Played about 20min of MP...haven't tried the SP yet, but I'll dump it now while it has higher value, and maybe pick it up on the cheap to play through Campaign...I still haven't beat the first yet. I just absolutely hated the multiplayer.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']someone get me a blur beta code plz[/QUOTE]

Why?

I have one coming, but I'm not sure I care enough to use it.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I got some of those coconut m&m's and they were pretty alright.[/QUOTE]

LIES! There's no coconut in them!

[quote name='manthing']Because Zoe Saldana was on the screen?[/QUOTE]

That did help. And surprisingly, the award I see is for a messed up animated short, Logorama. Pretty funny to look up and see Ronald McDonald riding a scooter through a world fun of company names.

I get done watching Where The Wild Things Are to see them give an award to someone for a movie that had an enormously fat black girl stealing a bucket of chicken.

[quote name='flowery']I get done watching Where The Wild Things Are to see them give an award to someone for a movie that had an enormously fat black girl stealing a bucket of chicken.[/QUOTE]

What do you have against buckets of chicken?

[quote name='manthing']What do you have against buckets of chicken?[/QUOTE]

You got me all wrong. I just don't think that place was either the Colonel (or Popeye's).

[quote name='JolietJake']Yeah and apparently Ronald McDonald is a redneck, who knew.[/QUOTE]

If anything, I'd have pegged Ronald McDonald as gay and Mr. Clean as a redneck

[quote name='Rocko']Wait, so is Precious good?[/QUOTE]

I'd rather believe it's not and go on with my life

Edit: This is what wins Oscars, ladies and gentlemen
_47430561_monique_226_getty.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back