The OTTcast has broken into the top 20 in Games/Hobbies on iTunes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A man finds a magic lamp, rubs it and a genie pops out. The genie says I'll grant you three wishes but with one condition, everything you wish for your wife gets double. The guy says ok - I wish for a new car. The genie says granted but your wife gets two. The guy says - I wish for a mansion. The genie says granted but your wife gets two, what's your final wish? The guy says I wish to be beaten half to death.

[quote name='Number83']A duck walks up to the pharmacist and says "Give me some Chapstick, and put it on my Bill."[/QUOTE]

I hate to admit it but I actually loled at this.

Hey, we're all entitled to telling crappy jokes now and again. Would this suit you better?

One johnson says to another "hey, what's up!". The other replies, "I am..."

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Hey, we're all entitled to telling crappy jokes now and again. Would this suit you better?

One johnson says to another "hey, what's up!". The other replies, "I am..."[/QUOTE]

/Jakejakejake

[quote name='seanr1221']Why did the cow roll down the hill?

It had no legs.[/QUOTE]

Trick question, we all know its because cows like to moooooove.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I've been play Company of Heroes for a few days now. Yup.[/QUOTE]

Isn't that the cartoony looking multiplayer one? Or am I thinking of something else?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Sucky. I have to work overtime, but I get to do it from home.[/QUOTE]

I don't even get OT...Im salaried. :cry:

[quote name='Number83']I don't even get OT...Im salaried. :cry:[/QUOTE]

We used to be but we got tired of working extra hours and not getting paid for it. Hourly FTW.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Where do you work?[/QUOTE]

For an EMS company. It is just the stupid white class A shirts they have us wear. They are white, so they get dirty so easily and they are all polyester and hold in heat like a bitch, so you smell like ass by the end of a 12 hour shift in temperatures close to 100 degrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back