The OTTcast has broken into the top 20 in Games/Hobbies on iTunes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually played my first ever game of magic today (that wasn't on the xbox). Granted, I was using somebody else's deck, but I feel tempted to get into that hobby as expensive as it can be.

[quote name='JStryke']I actually played my first ever game of magic today (that wasn't on the xbox). Granted, I was using somebody else's deck, but I feel tempted to get into that hobby as expensive as it can be.[/QUOTE]

:lol: :rofl:

[quote name='Ed_']:lol: :rofl:[/QUOTE]
Magic cards are for fuckin' nerds! ... video games, on the other hand...

[quote name='Brak']Magic cards are for fuckin' nerds! ... video games, on the other hand...[/QUOTE]

Magic cards and video games are for fuckin' nerds! ... posting on video game forums, on the other hand...

[quote name='Ed_']:lol: :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Maybe because I need to go to bed, but I don't understand how that's funny?

[quote name='munch']Magic cards and video games are for fuckin' nerds! ... posting on video game forums, on the other hand...[/QUOTE]
That one works better than mines! :applause:

Morning all. Who else likes to eat corned beef hash from a can on the floor?

[quote name='munch']Hey you guys :whee:[/QUOTE]

Assuming that's you in the recent FB tag, I give you a hearty congratulations.

Morning, OTT.

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning all. Who else likes to eat corned beef hash from a can on the floor?

Assuming that's you in the recent FB tag, I give you a hearty congratulations.[/QUOTE]

I have not tried that, but I hear thats all the rage at this years London Olympics.
__
What did Munch do?

600408F868D06749749A999D2423C1B33FBD6E19

My Saints Row character.

I'm giving away an Arkham City Skins Pack on SteamGifts if anyone in the OTT wants to win it! Check my sig.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

I have not tried that, but I hear thats all the rage at this years London Olympics.
__
What did Munch do?[/QUOTE]

I don't know either!

[quote name='Maklershed']Got a diploma and a hug[/QUOTE]

That's my brother-in-law. I started a tradition of hugging the Auburn president. He just continued it.

I'm still waiting for Saints Row the Third to drop in price.

Finished Mass Effect 3. Good stuff. Playing Arkam City and I bought a 30 day trial for PSN plus so I could get in on those "free" games.

Blargh.....just got hired to do a gig for the Thunder from Down Under. Which is basically an Australian chip and dales that preformes in Vegas. Got to take the good with the bad I guess...for every Victoria Secret modeling gig I get I apparently will get oiled up naked guys shaking their wangs.

The worst part is that my position for this show requires me to be back stage a lot which is awesome when its runway models quick changing into skimpy outfits.....I am guessing this show might have a lot more....banana hammocks then I would like to see.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Blargh.....just got hired to do a gig for the Thunder from Down Under. Which is basically an Australian chip and dales that preformes in Vegas. Got to take the good with the bad I guess...for every Victoria Secret modeling gig I get I apparently will get oiled up naked guys shaking their wangs.

The worst part is that my position for this show requires me to be back stage a lot which is awesome when its runway models quick changing into skimpy outfits.....I am guessing this show might have a lot more....banana hammocks then I would like to see.[/QUOTE]

If you're comfortable with your sexuality you'll be fine.

Uhh, I am pretty sure I am not gay (see what I did there) this just isnt on my top list of awesome shows to produce.

Actually the ratio of guys to chicks is 10 to 1 since we are expecting about 200 women...I am sure I will see more naked older ladies than Australian dudes wangs as munch put it.

Just got through plucking my nipple hairs...:cool:
I can't get beat Mario & Daisy in the finals in Mario Tennis Open! We keep tying and going to first to seven wins, but we keep tying...I gave up at 1 am this morning and now I'm giving up after playing another two hours :cry:

^ Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! There's a new western coming out? By Tarantino?! With Cristoph Waltz and Kurt Russel looking like Snake Plisskin?!!! I'm calling it now - best movie of all time.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Blargh.....just got hired to do a gig for the Thunder from Down Under. Which is basically an Australian chip and dales that preformes in Vegas. Got to take the good with the bad I guess...for every Victoria Secret modeling gig I get I apparently will get oiled up naked guys shaking their wangs.

The worst part is that my position for this show requires me to be back stage a lot which is awesome when its runway models quick changing into skimpy outfits.....I am guessing this show might have a lot more....banana hammocks then I would like to see.[/QUOTE]

One summer I worked as a runway model (Tuxedos for my friends shop when he would work the Wedding Conventions)...true story. I wore boxers. Didn't think I could pull off :)whee:) the Banana Hammock.

[quote name='munch']"If I see an Australian dude's wang, does that make me gay?" -- soodmeg[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Trakan']This is a great movie poster. I want one.

tumblr_m7h9xg1Irm1rvqnk8o1_500.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That is cool. My father (R.I.P.) was a collector of vintage movie posters. This reminds me of one of the 70's spaghetti western styles that he has. What's Snake Pliskin doing there?

Two days of going in at 1500. Which always feel so much later than going in at 1400. Mental problems.

AC:Brotherhood. Then AC:Revelations should get here from Best Buy sometime next week. ($9 summer sale)
Hopefully my PSP Go should show up from UPS today. Just in time for family vacation. :)

[quote name='Trakan']This is a great movie poster. I want one.

tumblr_m7h9xg1Irm1rvqnk8o1_500.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Is that for sale anywhere yet? I can't seem to find it.

Well, just had a nieghbor and friend across the street install a new head unit, amp, and subwoofer (dual 10" enclosed) in my car. Tomorrow hes going to install new front and rear deck speakers. Finally upgrading from factory cassette stereo...

[quote name='Eviltude']Is that for sale anywhere yet? I can't seem to find it.[/QUOTE]
That poster is old and fan made; Russell, Cohen, and Levitt aren't in the movie anymore. And the actor stills used are all taken from different films.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friend just finished up installing speakers in my car. Best sound system I've ever had in a car...and the sub thumps nicely too. Just need to get a better amp as this one heats up quick as a bitch. Any car audio guys here? Whats a good decent amp? He was saying a 750W is all I'd need and that he swears by Pioneer

Oh cool, another white dude driving around in a fartmobile. The rest of us are laughing at you. Make sure you lay down in your seat so we can see your retarded tilted hat in your back window.

Playing through the God of War series in the worst way possible may have come back to haunt me as I'm playing the HD version of the first game after having beaten Chains, Ghost, and 3, so I get to see the rough beginnings of that series (weird 2005 PS2-style menu/HUD, R2 is used for everything instead of the standard O button, and the visuals look really rough compared to the evolution of that style over the next four games).

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You're right. I should learn to appreciate fart jokes.[/QUOTE]

You had to have known what you were getting into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back