The OTTcast has broken into the top 20 in Games/Hobbies on iTunes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Number83']Lordwow? He pops in every now and then.

He's the Former VP of the OTT, under the Budge Administration.

Loves Journey...and rightfully so![/QUOTE]

Ya, I check the forums about every other day or so now. I (like apparently everyone else from the OTT) is a lot busier at work now than years ago.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You guys play lame board games. They're for babies!

Yeah, Lordwow, I miss him![/QUOTE]

Aww Miss you Temp!

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I wonder how many semesters it took before he flunked out of BU.[/QUOTE]

Not many.

[quote name='Number83']I loves me some Candyland and Chutes and Ladders! Havent play them in a millenia.[/QUOTE]

My mom has this theory that if I just sit down and play more board games with the kids that it will cure their hyperactivty/autism. :roll:

Thunderstorms tonight!
Done with Enslaved. Off to Little Big Planet 2. Thanks, PS + !

[quote name='eldergamer']My mom has this theory that if I just sit down and play more board games with the kids that it will cure their hyperactivty/autism. :roll:

Thunderstorms tonight!
Done with Enslaved. Off to Little Big Planet 2. Thanks, PS + ![/QUOTE]

Morning, OTT.

I'm reading that Breaking News from Colorado...What is this world coming to?

___

In other news...The Witcher 2 has a free PC download that updates your Original version to the Enhanced Edition. I mentioned it was FREE? CDProjeckt does DLC the right way!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Is that game based on the movie starring Nicolas Cage?[/QUOTE]

Not that I am aware of...it was based off of a book in Poland.

Wow, not a single post in over 12 hours. That's bogus.

Leaving for vacation tomorrow/today. Jelly?

Wish I lived in Austin so I could join the ACA. Matt Dillahunty rules.

Finally got done 100%ing Arkham Asylum. Probably head back into Max Payne 3 before I take on the daunting task of going 100% in Arkham City with all DLC.

Why do certain people refuse to take showers when they go out in public? I went to go see The Dark Knight Rises yesterday, and before we got into the theater I saw this one nerdy dude who just looked like he sat at his computer all day and never showered. Sure enough, he ends up sitting next to me and I was able to officially confirm that he did, indeed, smell like musty underarms. I don't care how you choose to manage your hygiene the rest of the time, but if you know you're going to a crowded theater at least have the decency to clean yourself for the sake of everyone around you.
[quote name='Maklershed']Song Pop is awesome.[/QUOTE]
Welp, now I'm addicted.

Just spent the weekend playing half way through The Witcher 2 w/ the free Enhanced Edition DL for the PC...Officially my GOTY nomination!!! (Yes, I know it came out last year on the PC).

Damn pop ups won't go away. Ran spybot. Ran malware bytes. Reset the router.
Time for a new cheap laptop. don't do anything but websurf, d/l music and store family pics on it.

I dont understand what triggers the Amazon shipping credit option. Ordering some $2 clearance book I thought for sure it'd pop-up so they could ship it cheaper, alas no.
-
Watching a pilot practice crop dusting in the field behind us is wild, didn't think they did that much anymore. I thought it was trying to land on his first pass.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I dont understand what triggers the Amazon shipping credit option. Ordering some $2 clearance book I thought for sure it'd pop-up so they could ship it cheaper, alas no.
-
Watching a pilot practice crop dusting in the field behind us is wild, didn't think they did that much anymore. I thought it was trying to land on his first pass.[/QUOTE]

I know $25 unlocks Free Saver Shipping...not sure about clearance though.

Sometimes when I order an item I get an option to select 3-5 day "no rush shipping" and they offer an mp3/media credit as an incintive for doing so ( I'm not sure if this is limited to prime members or not). Usually it's on a cheaper or bulky item, but it seems more random than anything. I thought for sure I'd pop up for this last item, or maybe it was wishful thinking as I was in no hurry to get it.

I've only successfully used it once but had the option many times, sadly on more time sensitive items.

Damn it I really hate Brick and Mortars sometimes...I just need a simply KVM switch...stopped at a couple stores and they want between 60-80 bucks before tax for them.

Waaaaa?

Last month the power supply went out to my desktop and I had to drive to 4 stores to get another one. 2 of which didnt even know that computers needed power supplies, 1 didnt sell them although they claim to "fix computer" (odd...what if fixing the computer involved changing the power supply?)

On a good note...Yay for new equipment that I can write off on my the taxes!!

dark knight rises karma

By SierraMist Today 07:33 PM
im sorry 2 sway this but i had a movie idea 4 the directors of dark knight i writed a script. it took me all weekend i wasted hours they never writed me back or even ackolege me ideas. it was for a pepsiman movie based off the soda and game. in a way i think the dark night massacre is karma 4 the studio. i dont feel bad 4 the victims. u can hate me 4 this. my dad already called me an diiot earlier abou ti. i dont care it is my opinion u dont have 2 agree.

and YES THIS IS PEPSIMAN. I AM ADDMITTING IT THIS TIME I AM NOT HIDING IT ANYMORE SO U CANT BAN ME SINCE IM NOT GOING AROUND THE RULES.

does any1 else agree. i dont want any haters on here. i already kno u guys r going 2 call me names i only want 2 hear from those who agree and have u got any ideas on how 2 get a real script made? if so pm me. thanks.
I wish I could see the pepsiman movie script.

I may be mistaken, but I don't recall the old PepsiMan typing with his feet... :whistle2:k

Guess who got a profanity laced message from the new Pepsiman, AKA SierraMist? ME! "shut the F*** up...stop making fun of me for stating my opinion", etc. Ruh roh, I'm on his hit list now.

[quote name='Maklershed']Front page of CNN.com - "Bristol Palin's kid drops F bomb"

Must be a slow news day.[/QUOTE]

I think the meat of the story is that he's 3 and dropping the "other" f bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back