The Stay-Puft OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']And you have no idea how happy that makes me ;)[/QUOTE]

fucker. :bomb: :lol:

I also missed Tenacious D & Weezer a few years back as well as APC & NIN. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']fucker. :bomb: :lol:

I also missed Tenacious D & Weezer a few years back as well as APC & NIN. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:[/QUOTE]

You know, the only way I can react to that is this:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[quote name='Jaket']Last nights OTT > This[/QUOTE]
mosdef2dv.jpg

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']You know, the only way I can react to that is this:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/QUOTE]

The only way I can reply:

Artist: Geto Boys
Album: The Resurrection
Song: Still

(Scarface) Still.....kill.. X2

(Willie D)

Back up in your ass with the Resurrection
Is the group harder than an erection
That shows more affection
They wanna ban us on Capital Hill
Cause its die muthafuckas, die muthafuckas

(Bushwick Bill)

All along [still] it was the geto, nothing but the geto
Takin short steps one foot at a time and keep my head low
And never let go
cause if I let go, then I'll be spineless
I'm goin' INSANE!

(Scarface)

I think my mind just goes outta control
And judge your subjects muthafuckas read about
I touch on the shit that they be leavin' out
I seen this muthafucka's .9 smokin'
I seen the same nigga with the .9 die with his eyes open
And simply what this means is
He didn't know that every dog had his day
Until he seen his
I bet you muthafuckas will too
Because its die muthafucka, die muthafucka still fool

(chorus) X4
(Scarface) Die muthafuckas, die muthafuckas still fool
(Willie D) Die muthafuckas, die muthafuckas still

[I think it's something in the water man, it's just
gotta be in the water]

(Bushwick Bill)

Awwww fuck! Chuck's on a killing spree again
With guillotines for men
I walk around town with a frown on my face
fuck the whole world, fixin' to catch a murder case
The murder rate

(Scarface)

May increase if your caught up in the world
While it's dyin', I guarentee your fryin' cause I am
On the verge of knockin' muthafuckas out for no reason
Once I get down there'll be no breathin' it seems when
Muthafuckas wanna calm down, put his palm down
Seems I gots to lay the law down
Now its on pow what you to do? I'm askin' you

(Willie D)

Step to face I'll break your ass in two, bastard you
Rather swim in some fuckin' hot tar
Before you fuck wit Willie D cause what I got for
Your ass will make ya shit your meal
Cause it's die muthafuckas, die muthafuckas still

Chorus X4

(Scarface)

How many niggas brought they irons tonight? [Tell me]
How many niggas wanna ride tonight? [I do]
Pick out our victims when the time is right
We get they ass up off the corner cause they dyin' tonight

(Willie D)

Niggas be all up in my mug
But it's a different story when them muthafuckas coughing up blood
[When he died, looking in his eyes, was he as he cried]
I bust another cap in his ass and he died, time is 5

(Bushwick Bill)

Niggas be shootin' the gif like they for real
But when it jumps, they ain't got no murder skills
So Bill just, chops 'em down, watch 'em fall
And cut they ass head to toe, jaw to jaw

(Willie D)

But I'ma make your bitch ass holla
Cause I'ma put a hole in your head
The size of a half a dolla
[fuck around and get your cap peeled cause this is]
Die muthafucka, die muthafucka [kill]

Chorus X4

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']fucker. :bomb: :lol:

I also missed Tenacious D & Weezer a few years back as well as APC & NIN. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:[/QUOTE]
Man, that makes me sad. I feel for you man.

[quote name='kittie']I always love JMac's opinions on females.[/QUOTE]
Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks. Lick on these nuts and suck a dick.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Morbid is banned?

When did this happen?[/QUOTE]

He's not actually banned, I think. His title has said that for a couple of days now but he's still been posting.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Morbid is banned?

When did this happen?[/QUOTE]
He is about as banned as I am. Its very easy to have this custom title.

so apparently, if you microwave a plate that has this old school metallic paint on it, when you reach in to grab it, your skin will melt to it and you wont be able to let it go.

I was thinking, If I ever make a movie, 3 big guys are gonna show up at some guys house. No weapons, just a microwave and a plate.

[quote name='punqsux']:lol:

subtle joke, lets see if anyone picks it up[/QUOTE]
Not seeing it. Let me know when you want to point it out.

[quote name='punqsux']im going to let people hunt for a bit, theres not many posts to go through, it was in the first 50 ^^[/QUOTE]

I just figured it out.

Nice. Subtle, but nice. :lol:

[quote name='punqsux']im going to let people hunt for a bit, theres not many posts to go through, it was in the first 50 ^^[/QUOTE]
I see it. I prefer the original. :D

Well, I may be spending 620 dollars this weekend. May pick up that 27" Flat Screen Widescreen Samsung HDTV. Not entirely sure yet, but it is a Best Buy customer appreciation weekend, so I'd get 10% off it. Normally it'd be 689 dollars.

[quote name='kittie']Any OTT > OTT's where kids constantly chatter about me.

I always love JMac's opinions on females.[/QUOTE]

Objection noted.

[quote name='zewone']Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks. Lick on these nuts and suck a dick.[/QUOTE]

There's a subtle line between being vular and humorous, and just being plain vular.
You would do well to learn where that is.

[quote name='karsh']Well, I may be spending 620 dollars this weekend. May pick up that 27" Flat Screen Widescreen Samsung HDTV. Not entirely sure yet, but it is a Best Buy customer appreciation weekend, so I'd get 10% off it. Normally it'd be 689 dollars.[/QUOTE]

I did my large BB purchase damage for a while.

140HR Toshiba Tivo w/DVD recorder for $100 AR. :D

So I'm downloading Gamma Pack 1 and it says connection lost the second the download finishes. I assume the file is corrupted but check the tracks anyway, just in case, I see only one track so I assume I messed up and delete the Gamma Pack. Just found out their is only supposed to be on track. Grumble

[quote name='AngellicLulu']What should I do today? Watch stupid TV, watch anime, read a book, read manga, or read my D&D books.... choices choices.[/QUOTE]
oh come now, im sure you have AT LEAST one cosplay outfit you could be working on..

[quote name='AngellicLulu']What should I do today? Watch stupid TV, watch anime, read a book, read manga, or read my D&D books.... choices choices.[/QUOTE]

Stupid TV? There isn't smart TV as a choice?

[quote name='punqsux']oh come now, im sure you have AT LEAST one cosplay outfit you could be working on..[/QUOTE]
I don't cosplay... it's too expensive a hobby.
I used to LARP but I can use my regular wardrobe for that, since I have renaissance inspired clothing.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']not at this time of day.[/QUOTE]

All the more reason to own a Tivo. Watch things when I want to. :D

Though, I think you're right, at this time of the day, there isn't much out there without movie channels.

[quote name='shrike4242']All the more reason to own a Tivo. Watch things when I want to. :D

Though, I think you're right, at this time of the day, there isn't much out there without movie channels.[/QUOTE]
stop mocking me in my lack of Tivo... and lack of movie channels.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I don't cosplay... it's too expensive a hobby.
I used to LARP but I can use my regular wardrobe for that, since I have renaissance inspired clothing.[/QUOTE]
my one friend has a cospaly fund, X% of every paycheck goes toward a cosplay outfit, its something like 30% too ^^ way more than she has ever spent on normal clothes ^^ the outfits ive done (or had made for me) is all from stuff i find at thrift stores, anyone can have a sweet outfit if they spend a ton on it, i think the challenge is not making it a giant part of your life and still having it look good

[quote name='AngellicLulu']stop mocking me in my lack of Tivo... and lack of movie channels.[/QUOTE]

Not mocking, just stating the facts. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I forgot my copy of Ice Princess in the car when I got home ... I'd better go get that soon.[/QUOTE]

Well I went and retrieved it. Fits nicely between House of 1000 Corpses and Ichi the Killer on my shelves. :cool: :lol:

[quote name='whoknows']This game should have been remade with current consoles. Boogers.....IN 3D!!! :D
boogerman0ca.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That was a great game ... I bought it for my cousins back in the day (Christmas gift). :cool:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That was a great game ... I bought it for my cousins back in the day (Christmas gift). :cool:[/QUOTE]

What game with a subtitle such as "A pick and flick adventure" could be bad? :lol:

I remember buying it a long time ago. Now its dissapeared along with my Genesis. Good think I have my PSP :D

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well I went and retrieved it. Fits nicely between House of 1000 Corpses and Ichi the Killer on my shelves. :cool: :lol:[/QUOTE]

Was it still a DVD or was it a melted pile of slag? :D

I admit I watched Ice Princess and my brain did not completely rot. Of course I watch all those POS teen movies nowadays out of sheer boredom.

[quote name='shrike4242']Was it still a DVD or was it a melted pile of slag? :D[/QUOTE]

Still a DVD. It only spent ... 5 hours sitting in my car in 100° heat. :lol:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I admit I watched Ice Princess and my brain did not completely rot. Of course I watch all those POS teen movies nowadays out of sheer boredom.[/QUOTE]

I could never be that bored. :shock:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Still a DVD. It only spent ... 5 hours sitting in my car in 100° heat. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Heck, the stuff I picked up from the post office this morning has been sitting in my office at work because I didn't want it to get fucked up sitting in my car. :roll: Two boxes, plus all the crap for my cellphone, which I need to get switched out with Sprint after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back