The Stay-Puft OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I feel like Battlefield 2 or Painkiller. I have been playing NOLF and BF2 of and on all day alternating, but can't quite seem to stay with any game for an extended period of time.

I will probably just end up playing Battlefield though I am going to wait until after American Hot Rod

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Yeah, it's a manga. Technically a Manga-Ka or whatever you call it for purists. But it's pretty good.[/QUOTE]

A Manga-ka is a creator, so you're probably thinking manhwa since its a chinese manga. :D

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I don't know if I feel like Battlefield 2 or Painkiller. I have been playing NOLF and BF2 of and on all day alternating, but can't quite seem to stay with any game for an extended period of time.

I will probably just end up playing Battlefield though I am going to wait until after American Hot Rod[/QUOTE]

Hey Casey, if you have your old HL discs you may want to try the Fire Arms Mod. It's pretty old but was actually my favprite. But it's been a few years since I played. So I don't know if it's active anymore. It pretty much died after HL moved to Source. Source killed a LOT of Mods.

http://www.firearmsmod.com/

bocage3sm.jpg

bocage2sm.jpg

caen5sm.jpg

It's Old School but I think it holds up well for its age.

The Lord of The Rings: The Fellowship of The Ring
(yes I watched this a long time ago, but review time is now :D )

I watched it for the fucking first time with a friend and was like "this is pretty cool" after seeing them fight during the first fucking 5 mins of the movie. It all went fucking downhill from there. Blah fucking blah. Talk talk talk through most of the fucking movie. It went something like this:

Frodo: Yipee I'm fucking Frodo and I have damn fucking hairy feet. I'll take the scary ring to the fucking volcanoe.
Sam: Oh Frodo, I'm fucking gay for you, I'll never be away from you (lovey look in his eyes)
Other two morons: We're fucking listening when we shouldnt, we'll go with you so we can later be captured!!

I can't imagine watching a movie as fucking boring as this ever again.

1.2354 fuck's/8 1/2 fuck's

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hey Casey, if you have your old HL discs you may want to try the Fire Arms Mod. It's pretty old but was actually my favprite. But it's been a few years since I played. So I don't know if it's active anymore. It pretty much died after HL moved to Source. Source killed a LOT of Mods.

http://www.firearmsmod.com/

bocage3sm.jpg

bocage2sm.jpg

caen5sm.jpg

It's Old School but I think it holds up well for its age.[/QUOTE]

my copy of Half Life is actually my friends and I think I used the CD key online at one point but then lost the account it was tied to later.

plus after I got to the end of the game and it screwed up on me, I could not stomach trying to play it again. The game glitched right before the final fight and the meeting with the G-Man. Been waiting until HL2 goes cheap before I even touch HL again

[quote name='punqsux']i liked DDF's one word reviews better

:lol:[/QUOTE]

but I give more info as to why it sucks instead of just coming out and saying it sucks :D

yeah but the language is just too much, its like watching high school goth kids try to act cool

(no offence morbid :lol: )

[quote name='whoknows']but I give more info as to why it sucks instead of just coming out and saying it sucks :D[/QUOTE]

You just tell us how you really feel and say what we all are actually thinking sometimes.

[quote name='punqsux']yeah but the language is just too much, its like watching high school goth kids try to act cool

(no offence morbid :lol: )[/QUOTE]

But I am cool :sad:

Lesbos prefecture of Greece consisting of a number of (A land mass (smaller than a continent) that is surrounded by water) islands in the Aegean Sea, and part of the North Aegean periphery subdivision. In modern Greece, the island's name is pronounced and usually transliterated Lesvos and its inhabitants are thus called Lesvonians or Lesviots (rather than "Lesbians").
In (The mythology of the ancient Greeks) Greek mythology, "Lesbos" was also the name of the patron god of the island. Lesbos was son of Lapithes and he married Methymna.
The word " lesbian (A resident of Lesbos)" is derived from the island's name, after the poet Sappho of Lesbos, who wrote about love between women

I think if I buy that TV this weekend, I may pick up the first two volumes of Gantz on DVD. The manga's pretty cool, so hopefully the anime is just as good.

[quote name='karsh']I think if I buy that TV this weekend, I may pick up the first two volumes of Gantz on DVD. The manga's pretty cool, so hopefully the anime is just as good.[/QUOTE]

Gantz is weird, brutal, graphic, perverse, and awesome. It goes to whatever extreme it can, doesn't make the most sense, but it rocks. And you WILL hate the main character.

[quote name='flowery']So does any of yall like good art. Now when I say art I mean like gallery art such as paintings and such.[/QUOTE]

Yeeeeee-haw! I likes me some some of that French impressionist shit y'all. Wooooo-ee!

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Gantz is weird, brutal, graphic, perverse, and awesome. It goes to whatever extreme it can, doesn't make the most sense, but it rocks. And you WILL hate the main character.[/QUOTE]

Considering so far he's managed to insinuate that he would have sex with his dog (okay, maybe not that bad, but still) in an attempt to have sex with other-Kei, he does seem like a douche.

[quote name='evilmregg']Yeeeeee-haw! I likes me some some of that French impressionist shit y'all. Wooooo-ee![/QUOTE]

Was that supposed to be a shot at me being from Kentucky and liking fine art.

I fucking saw 2 skunks in my backyard now :shock:

I gave them the hose treatment :D

Edit: Since there is some innuendo there I mean I sprayed them with the GARDENING HOSE

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I've heard nothing but bad things about Gantz.[/QUOTE]

All I can say is that so far, through three volumes, the manga is entertaining me. And since apparently the anime follows the manga pretty much exactly, it should continue to entertain me.

[quote name='flowery']Was that supposed to be a shot at me being from Kentucky and liking fine art.[/QUOTE]

No. Of course not. There are a lot of great improvements and strides in art and culture going on in Kentucky. I mean, just recently you went from being the most toothless state in the Union to the number two. You've beaten West Virginia! Only forty-eight more states to go!

No seriously though, I enjouy classical art up through the impressionists. I'm not much of a modernist. Though, once I'm rich I can buy all the art I want. Until then, I'll have to see it on TV.

[quote name='whoknows']I fucking saw 2 skunks in my backyard now :shock:

I gave them the hose treatment :D

Edit: Since there is some innuendo there I mean I sprayed them with the GARDENING HOSE[/QUOTE]

It rubs the lotion in it's skin or else it gets the hose again.

[quote name='flowery']Was that supposed to be a shot at me being from Kentucky and liking fine art.[/QUOTE]

No, no. Not at all.

It was a shot at you having poor grammar and liking fine art. ;)

And here's what I hear about Gantz most of the time I talk to people about it and read on websites:

[quote name='"Animenewsnetwork"']Insights into the human psyche, lightened up with the occasional naked girl... Gantz is one of the best shows to come out this past year. There’s so much there to tease your mind that it’d almost be a waste to let this slide by. Be sure to check it out as soon as it becomes available.[/quote]

[quote name='evilmregg']No, no. Not at all.

It was a shot at you having poor grammar and liking fine art. ;)[/QUOTE]

Hey don't hate because I say yall. You just wish you can be able to say it naturally with out any thought that it aint grammatically correct.

Also, I may be a country boy but I have an appreciation of most of the fine arts including theater, art, and music.

[quote name='whoknows']I fucking saw 2 skunks in my backyard now :shock:

I gave them the hose treatment :D[/QUOTE]

Wow, robits sure don't care where they stick their hoses. :rofl:

[quote name='flowery']Hey don't hate because I say yall. You just wish you can be able to say it naturally with out any thought that it aint grammatically correct.

Also, I may be a country boy but I have an appreciation of most of the fine arts including theater, art, and music.[/QUOTE]

And Dale Earnhardt Jr. :lol:

It's pretty funny watching the Google ads change to reflect the conversation. Last page they were about Goth dating, this page they're about skin lotions and moisturizers.

[quote name='shrike4242']Wow, robits sure don't care where they stick their hoses. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

We care...we're just not very picky :lol:

[quote name='flowery']Hey don't hate because I say yall. You just wish you can be able to say it naturally with out any thought that it aint grammatically correct.

Also, I may be a country boy but I have an appreciation of most of the fine arts including theater, art, and music.[/QUOTE]

"Without" is one word. Also, in regards to your earlier post, questions should generally end with a question mark, and "y'all" should have an apostrophe in it, since it is a contraction of "you all."

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']It's pretty funny watching the Google ads change to reflect the conversation. Last page they were about Goth dating, this page they're about skin lotions and moisturizers.[/QUOTE]
What happens if you combine the two?

I predict lots of depressing sex.

[quote name='evilmregg']"Without" is one word. Also, in regards to your earlier post, questions should generally end with a question mark, and "y'all" should have an apostrophe in it, since it is a contraction of "you all."[/QUOTE]

So

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']It's pretty funny watching the Google ads change to reflect the conversation. Last page they were about Goth dating, this page they're about skin lotions and moisturizers.[/QUOTE]
linky to t3h goth dating plz

Okay, let's not gang up because we're city folk. Again, it takes an Admiral from Delaware to communicate between the lines of the Mason-Dixon and save the union from unraveling in sensless slaughter between Yank and Son of the South.

You know, there's a reason why no one thinks there's anything in Delaware. We like it that way. But we basically control the Union. We're the shadow overlord of States, hiding in the darkness. SO much so that you probably won't take this seriously. Just like you don't take Richard Simmons Seriously.

RSIMMONS.jpg

But he's serious alright. Serious like a heart attack.

[quote name='punqsux']linky to t3h goth dating plz[/QUOTE]
Why use goth dating sites when we have the all-powerful Professor jaykrue here to help us out? :D

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Okay, let's not gang up because we're city folk. Again, it takes an Admiral from Delaware to communicate between the lines of the Mason-Dixon and save the union from unraveling in sensless slaughter between Yank and Son of the South.

You know, there's a reason why no one thinks there's anything in Delaware. We like it that way. But we basically control the Union. We're the shadow overlord of States, hiding in the darkness. SO much so that you probably won't take this seriously. Just like you don't take Richard Simmons Seriously.

RSIMMONS.jpg

But he's serious alright. Serious like a heart attack.[/QUOTE]

Seriously GAY! LOLOLOLOL!!!! (Dear GOD I'm bored.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back