The Stay-Puft OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='flowery']Looks like it was an interesting night. Its good to see a bunch of idiots trying to start something.[/QUOTE]
Come on now..."idiots" is awfully harsh. JimmieMac alone is probably smarter than a giant chunk of the site's userbase.

That said, though, I'm thinking of leaving Cloudspekk,s account on ignore for the rset of my time here. If he "comes back," it's not worth my time to read it.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']IMO, it's spamming. That's my ruling. You could have made one big post.[/QUOTE]

Come see the violence inherint in the system! Come see the violence inherint in the system! Help, help! I'm being repressed!

[quote name='Kayden']OTTs are for steers and queers... and I don't see any cattle...[/QUOTE]

I guess you're here for the queer part then. ;)

Hmmm...Makai Kingdom got a 7.5 on Gamespot, so I guess I should add about 1.2 points to that for my score compared to theirs. Cool. Looks like it may be a pretty good game.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Mooooooooooooooooo.[/QUOTE]

That reminds me of the news blurb I read about how people are getting so fat in the US that it's becoming more common for normal x-ray machines to not work on them. They have to be sent to, like, the vet or zoo, so they can use the industrial x-rayer they use on [other] large animals.

So I stayed up until about 7 for no reason in particular, and then I woke up at 11:30 for pancakes. The weird thing is I'm more rested than after any 12 hour sleep I've ever had ... must've hit that sleep cycle right on the head. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So I stayed up until about 7 for no reason in particular, and then I woke up at 11:30 for pancakes. The weird thing is I'm more rested than after any 12 hour sleep I've ever had ... must've hit that sleep cycle right on the head. :lol:[/QUOTE]
i woke up at seven from a two and a half hour sleep, and definetly felt more rested, then the extra 5 i tacked on an hour later

I think I've found the perfect sig image for Shrike.

rolleyesanim-Captain_Casual.gif

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So I stayed up until about 7 for no reason in particular, and then I woke up at 11:30 for pancakes. The weird thing is I'm more rested than after any 12 hour sleep I've ever had ... must've hit that sleep cycle right on the head. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I think the 5 hour mark is the spot for perfect sleep. Everytime I get around 5 hours, I feel pretty damn good. So you were pretty close to that perfect number.

Tiphereth is teh noob.

So I've been thinking of getting a new flat tube 31" TV. Now I'm thinking of the 27" because it's like $200 cheaper.

[quote name='Trakan']Tiphereth is teh noob.

So I've been thinking of getting a new flat tube 31" TV. Now I'm thinking of the 27" because it's like $200 cheaper.[/QUOTE]

And it's easier to move when your parents kick you out of the house.

[quote name='Trakan']So I've been thinking of getting a new flat tube 31" TV. Now I'm thinking of the 27" because it's like $200 cheaper.[/QUOTE]

What do you have now? I'd say if you're going to upgrade, upgrade. Don't do some half-assed shit. Cause if you do it like that 6 months from now you'll want to upgrade again.

[quote name='JimmieMac']And it's easier to move when your parents kick you out of the house.[/QUOTE]

That is true. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']What do you have now? I'd say if you're going to upgrade, upgrade. Don't do some half-assed shit. Cause if you do it like that 6 months from now you'll want to upgrade again.[/QUOTE]

Right now I have a regular old 31" Sanyo.

[quote name='Trakan']Right now I have a regular old 31" Sanyo.[/QUOTE]

Well if I were you I'd want to go all out ... get a big HDTV. But then again, as this thread shows, I have no control over my spending habits. :lol:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Ugh, I didn't get much sleep because my dad was converting records to mp3.[/QUOTE]
how does one do that?

[quote name='Ozzkev55']how does one do that?[/QUOTE]

I have an Audigy 2 ZS platinum sound card, and the front faceplate has red/white audio jacks. Plug in the record player to those, set the recording device as Auxillary, and then just use any sound recording program. and unless you have an amp you're going through, you'd also need to jack up the volume.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I have an Audigy 2 ZS platinum sound card, and the front faceplate has red/white audio jacks. Plug in the record player to those, set the recording device as Auxillary, and then just use any sound recording program. and unless you have an amp you're going through, you'd also need to jack up the volume.[/QUOTE]
awesome...does it clarify the sound of the records any?

[quote name='Ozzkev55']awesome...does it clarify the sound of the records any?[/QUOTE]

There are programs that can do that, I think my dad uses Audacity. It cleans up the noise a bit, removing the cracks and pops and such. It's also free.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well if I were you I'd want to go all out ... get a big HDTV. But then again, as this thread shows, I have no control over my spending habits. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm starting to become more like Subbie it seems. Cause I just got that monitor too. Lugging my 19" CRT to and from school was too much effort.

[quote name='karsh']I'm starting to become more like Subbie it seems. Cause I just got that monitor too. Lugging my 19" CRT to and from school was too much effort.[/QUOTE]

In my case I just decided that my 20" Trinitron CRT is just too fucking big for my desk ... now I need to find someone local to buy it from me. :lol:

[quote name='karsh']I'm starting to become more like Subbie it seems. [/QUOTE]
i know some high school girls if you need some numbers.

Hey crymnl, I'm spending the night a friend's house tonight and its just gonna be me 6 other high school girls. You wanna come by? :lol:

[quote name='6669']Hey crymnl, I'm spending the night a friend's house tonight and its just gonna be me 6 other high school girls. You wanna come by? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'll need directions. Also, can I a bring a friend? Yes, that friend. :lol:

Is there going to be a special edition of Constantine or is that what's currently out? I'm contemplating getting it, but if there's a better version coming out, then I'll wait.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']In my case I just decided that my 20" Trinitron CRT is just too fucking big for my desk ... now I need to find someone local to buy it from me. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:k I'll give you.. $35 cash, and two of my sister's friends, how's that? Local? No, but it's a pair of adolescent girls, what more could you want? :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Is there going to be a special edition of Constantine or is that what's currently out? I'm contemplating getting it, but if there's a better version coming out, then I'll wait.[/QUOTE]

There's a more barebones set out right now selling for 20 MSRP, and then there's also out right now a deluxe 2 disc edition with a 30 MSRP. I'm pretty sure that deluxe 2 disc edition is gonna be the only special edition of the movie.

[quote name='karsh']There's a more barebones set out right now selling for 20 MSRP, and then there's also out right now a deluxe 2 disc edition with a 30 MSRP. I'm pretty sure that deluxe 2 disc edition is gonna be the only special edition of the movie.[/QUOTE]
Cool. CC has the 2 disc edition for $23, which is a pretty good deal. It doesn't look like they have it, so I'll have to grab an ad and head over to BB and pick it up.

I went to our new Super Walmart. Like most Walmarts it sucked. The prices were mediocre. They still had Eternal Darkness for $50.

The only thing I picked up was some simple cotton shirts and shorts for the gym. Less than $4 each. But at or local craft shop I could get the same for $3 each. So I only got a couple. The cotton was pulled my poor black sharecroppers in the USA dn stiched by poor USA-subsidized Honruans. But hey, Hondurans have to eat too, so good for them.

Also, there's a really quite amaziing lecture on c-span 2 now about an economist who wrote a book called "Greenspan's Fraud." It's quite an amazing case he's building against greenspan. He makes him out like a modern day Herbert Hoover. Except without wearing the dresses and spying on people. But as an individual obsessed with power. It's an amazingly good lecture.

It's Ravi Batra and he's absolutely describing my world view of Keynsian Economics and problems with supply side economics in this lecture. I really have to buy this book.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I went to our new Super Walmart. Like most Walmarts it sucked. The prices were mediocre. They still had Eternal Darkness for $50.

The only thing I picked up was some simple cotton shirts and shorts for the gym. Less than $4 each. But at or local craft shop I could get the same for $3 each. So I only got a couple. The cotton was pulled my poor black sharecroppers in the USA dn stiched by poor USA-subsidized Honruans. But hey, Hondurans have to eat too, so good for them.

Also, there's a really quite amaziing lecture on c-span 2 now about an economist who wrote a book called "Greenspan's Fraud." It's quite an amazing case he's building against greenspan. He makes him out like a modern day Herbert Hoover. Except without wearing the dresses and spying on people. But as an individual obsessed with power. It's an amazingly good lecture.

It's Ravi Batra and he's absolutely describing my world view of Keynsian Economics and problems with supply side economics in this lecture. I really have to buy this book.[/QUOTE]
walmart has plain colored kids t-shirts for like $2.88, now you might be asking why this matters, but there is a simple fact that all clothes at walmart are about 4 sizes bigger than they say, and if you wear a M or S in mens you can easily fit into the kids shirts from walmart.

[quote name='punqsux']walmart has plain colored kids t-shirts for like $2.88, now you might be asking why this matters, but there is a simple fact that all clothes at walmart are about 4 sizes bigger than they say, and if you wear a M or S in mens you can easily fit into the kids shirts from walmart.[/QUOTE]
So what kind of looks do you get while looking in the kids section for clothes?

[quote name='punqsux']walmart has plain colored kids t-shirts for like $2.88, now you might be asking why this matters, but there is a simple fact that all clothes at walmart are about 4 sizes bigger than they say, and if you wear a M or S in mens you can easily fit into the kids shirts from walmart.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I noticved that. Everything was for Fat people. 2x, 3x, 4x.

Yet they didn't have size 14 shoes.

Also, this guy is genious. I mean really, He just suggested a simple and easy method for reducing the trade deficit that makes everybody happy! It's amazing.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']So what kind of looks do you get while looking in the kids section for clothes?[/QUOTE]
usually pretty strange ones, there will be like some soccer mom with her kids buying a spiderman shirt and ill be like right next to them trying on hoodies, its pretty funny :lol:

[quote name='punqsux']usually pretty strange ones, there will be like some soccer mom with her kids buying a spiderman shirt and ill be like right next to them trying on hoodies, its pretty funny :lol:[/QUOTE]

Is Sub ever with you on these kid's clothing excursions? :lol:

[quote name='Tiphireth']Is Sub ever with you on these kid's clothing excursions? :lol:[/QUOTE]
sometimes he comes along, but he always ventures off while im looking at clothes....wonder where he goes off to..?

[quote name='punqsux']sometimes he comes along, but he always ventures off while im looking at clothes....wonder where he goes off to..?[/QUOTE]
Toys section?

[quote name='punqsux']sometimes he comes along, but he always ventures off while im looking at clothes....wonder where he goes off to..?[/QUOTE]

Since we all know you know where he goes, that makes you an accomplice when the inevitable heat falls on him ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back