The Steam Deal thread V5. The big sale is over. New thread coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the Steam Deal Thread V5! You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

This is a Wiki post. Please read this
We appreciate you helping keep this thread up to date. The sales change virtually every day so no one person has the time to update them all. If you notice a game is no longer on sale, feel free to delete its line from the sale list. Of course, if you see a game is on sale, add it to the list. Make sure your changes match the thread's format! For example, every game that's on sale is part of an unordered list. When adding a game to the list, copy an existing line and update the link, title, and prices. That way, the format stays correct. Do not list percentages off! We list the original price and the sale price here. If you have any suggestions for major changes to the post/thread, PM me (EastX) about them.
for instructions on updating the thread.

Steam Games and DLC on Sale - Updated 12/16

Daily Deal(s)

Midweek Madness Deal(s) Weekend Deal(s)

Other Deals

Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 9/23

Amazon
  • Amazon - Preorders

• Amazon - Current Deals

GamersGate

Greenman Gaming

Preorder Deals - Updated 10/28
Group Buys - Updated 8/14

Several multiplayer Steam games are available in 2-packs or 4-packs. These packs offer a discount over buying multiple copies of a game separately. We also maintain group buy trade threads for several games, so please use those threads if you're interested in setting up a group buy.

Free Stuff - Updated 4/3

There are several free games and mods on Steam. These are a few choice ones; you can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Steam around CAG

If you are interested in joining the Steam CAG Community or participating in a trade or group buy with fellow Cheap Ass Gamers, please do so in the dedicated threads and not in the deal discussion thread. In the dedicated threads you will find CAGers with the same specialized interest who will be much quicker (and happier) to respond than in the Deals thread.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

Steam Retail Key List

What is a CD key and where can I find it?

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7480-WUSF-3601

The CD Key is a serial number with a combination of 13, 18, or 25 letters and numbers - it can be found on a sticker inside your game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card.
The CD Key acts as your proof of purchase for the game - Steam Support may ask for it if you need to establish your ownership of an account. It is recommended that you keep your CD Key in a safe place to ensure the security of your account.

Which retail CD Keys are accepted on Steam?

All retail Valve games and a number of third-party games can be registered to your Steam account. All of the following games can be registered through Steam:
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: ####-#####-####
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Valve CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • AI War CD Keys in various formats
  • Aliens vs. Predator (2010 Release) CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Alpha Prime CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Audiosurf CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • BRINK CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is not accepted on Steam
  • Cities in Motion CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Civilization V CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Cricket Revolution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dark Messiah CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dark Messiah CD Keys may also have been printed incorrectly, please see the Dark Messiah article
  • Darksiders CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: The number 2 and letter Z may look very similar.
  • Dawn of War II CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dawn of War II - Retribution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Defense Grid CD Keys in this format (Direct2Drive only): 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Duke Nukem Forever CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Empire: Total War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-DDEFGH3-IJK4L-MNOPQ-RST56
  • F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • F.E.A.R. 3 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Fallout: New Vegas CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2009 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2CD3FGH456I7JK8LMNOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2010 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2CD3FGH456I7JK8LMNOP9Q
  • Football Manager 2011 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Front Mission Evolved CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Global Agenda CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: Keys purchased directly from the Global Agenda website cannot be registered on Steam.
  • GTI Racing CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • GTR Evolution CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Homefront CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • Humble Indie Bundle in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Humble Indie Bundle 2 in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Humble Indie Bundle 3 in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Just Cause 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: Please input all O's and 0's as Q's for Just Cause 2
  • Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Killing Floor CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lara Croft Guardian of Light CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • The Last Remnant CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lionheart: Kings' Crusade CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lost Planet: Extreme Condition CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Lost Planet: Colonies Edition CD Keys are not accepted on Steam
  • Mafia 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Magicka CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Metro 2033 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • MLB Front Office Manager CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade: Warband CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
  • NBA 2K9 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Napoleon: Total War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Order of War CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Prey CD Keys in this format: AAB1BB2C345CDD6E E7
  • R.U.S.E. CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Note: R.U.S.E. keys from Ubisoft's Digital River service are not accepted on Steam
  • RACE - the WTCC Game CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • RACE 07 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Ragdoll Kung Fu CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Railworks CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Red Orchestra CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Rogue Warrior CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • SiN Episodes: Emergence CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Saint's Row 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Serious Sam HD CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Shattered Horizon CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • The Ship CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Ship Simulator Extremes CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Silent Hill Homecoming CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Sniper: Ghost Warrior CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Space Trader CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Speedball 2 - Tournament in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Star Trek: D-A-C CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • STCC - The Game CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Super Meat Boy CD keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Supreme Commander 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Torchlight CD Keys in this format: 1ABC-D3FG-4567-JK8L
  • Note: Only keys purchased directly from Runic Games or Perfect World prior to May 19th, 2010 can be registered on Steam.
  • Total War: SHOGUN 2 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Unreal Tournament 3 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2-3FGH-456I-K8LM
  • Velvet Assassin CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings in this format: AB-1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM
  • Worldwide Soccer Manager 2009 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
  • X3: Terran Conflict CD Keys in this format: 1ABC-D3FG-4567-JK8L
  • Zeno Clash CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
Opposing Force CD-keys cannot be registered through Steam. Opposing Force was included in a retail Half-Life package. The Half-Life CD-key included in the package will unlock all of the games in that package, including Opposing Force.
Note: Only the retail games listed above can be registered through Steam. No other retail games can be registered and downloaded using Steam.

Other Keys that can be redeemed on Steam (CAG tested & verified)
11.gif

The Ball (bought @D2D and tested by voken)
Supreme Commander Forged Alliance (gives both FA and original, bought @amazon and tested by vism)

Indie Bundles thread on Steam forums (link)

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Stay Dead is that FMV fighting game/game with fighting! The Giant Bomb video had me cracking up. Youtube

That Genesis pack is SOOO tempting. I had the SNES and my buddy has the Genesis when I was a kid so I didn't get to play many of those. To have those on steam and 100% legal, hmm buy?

Farm Frenzy Pizza Party suffers from a serious lack of polish and play testing. Thinking back to what the Coconut Queen designer said about iWin releasing a game every week this absolutely seems in line with that. The game slowly stacks elements each level, but aside from the goal screen there it doesn't tell you what the ingredients are for the products. The items the plane can buy change each level but you have to click into the store screen to find what they are and when you're there you can't see what you already have. There is a lot of stuff like that needing to be streamlined. For $1.50 and already three hours of play it was worth it to me for the laughs and easy pick up and play nature.

Holy crap that video of Stay Dead makes it look so good (in a horrible, cheesy, reminds me of playing fmv games on my Sega CD sort of way). A very large part of me wants to buy this, but I have FC3 waiting at home for me so I think I will pass, but if anyone bought the bundle and wants to sell Stay Dead for $1 let me know

[quote name='The End']Oh so you have a record of the keys that you can check them against. Well that would work.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm weird like that. :p Also I have like 10 copies of Indie Gala 7. If anyone wants a free gift PM me with your email address and I'll send it along. Gone! Would also be a good way to test whether or not these keys actually work.

Also: EVE Online $5 and the Polish Bundle for $20 is the midweek madness. Lame but at least the big picture sale is still going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up the Bundle in a Box, mainly for Stay Dead. Can't pass up cheesy-bad. Too bad there's no multiplayer.

Going to pass on this Indie Royale. Hamlet is the only game I don't have and am interested in, and that game is only the price of the bundle when it isn't on sale.

[quote name='option.iv']Stay Dead is awesome. I would love to see this game at the EVO fighting championship.

[/QUOTE]

Crap. That does look fun, in a the-whole-game-consists-of-QTE kind of way.

[quote name='Detruire']Same here; there have been a few bundles that I would have bought for ~$4, but they were ~$5.5 by the time that I found out that there was a new bundle out.[/QUOTE]

Thirded. Managed to hunt down (buy/win) some Steam keys, but I dislike the holes in my account page.

Also, Motoki, the BTA for BiaB is 2 and change, not 4. Do eet.

Oh shit.

I found the activate key section on Desura on my first guess upon opening the client.

This usually takes minutes of fumbling around.

Maybe I'll even start using the damn thing now...

EDIT: To Desura's credit, their key activation process is always incredibly fast. Way less painful to deal with than the whole sluggish steam process.

[quote name='jshackles']I wish the DLC would come to PC today. Guess I can wait... :drool:[/QUOTE]

I thought they only had the exclusivity with Microsoft for the first two DLC so either Hearthfire was so dinky they don't consider a true DLC for the purposes of that agreement or Microsoft threw more money at them. Disappointing either way but I can wait.

[quote name='dfg']Thirded. Managed to hunt down (buy/win) some Steam keys, but I dislike the holes in my account page.

Also, Motoki, the BTA for BiaB is 2 and change, not 4. Do eet.[/QUOTE]

To clarify, I meant that paying $4 for Indie Royale this morning was already pushing my cheap limit so it's hard for me to justify an extra $1 for one trashy game expendatures after breaking the bank on the whole $4.28 indie royale bundle.

I'll think about it. I hope that BiaB average doesn't keep going up. It's weird because the first time around their average kept going down and down but their second bundle it went up and stayed fairly high (with high being in the $4 range; we've already established that is a princely sum for me to pay on indie games).

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Don't forget Super Amazing Wagon Adventure![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I watched several playthroughs of this one, and I'm sad I didn't pick the bundle that had it up.

[quote name='Motoki']I thought they only had the exclusivity with Microsoft for the first two DLC so either Hearthfire was so dinky they don't consider a true DLC for the purposes of that agreement or Microsoft threw more money at them. Disappointing either way but I can wait.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah my guess is Microsoft threw them some extra cash.

Gamespot says early 2013 for PC

When Dawnguard was Xbox exclusive though, some people extracted the files from it and were able to put them in their Skyrim PC folder and play the expansion just fine. So obviously, the content for Xbox 360 / PC is more or less cross platform, meaning there must be some exclusivity hold-up.

I hate to say it, but I might have to pirate this expansion if it works the same way, then buy it the day it comes out.

Pardon me if this has been brought up already, but I think when you purchase an Indie Royale bundle it automatically associates the games with your Desura account. I don't have the client installed, but I did register for the website, and when I go to my Games tab on desura.com it lists everything IR-owned. What's the point of the Desura keys then?

[quote name='dfg']Pardon me if this has been brought up already, but I think when you purchase an Indie Royale bundle it automatically associates the games with your Desura account. I don't have the client installed, but I did register for the website, and when I go to my Games tab on desura.com it lists everything IR-owned. What's the point of the Desura keys then?[/QUOTE]

It doesn't do that if you're not logged in at the time that you buy. I've had to manually enter the last few keys because I wasn't logged in.

[quote name='The End']It doesn't do that if you're not logged in at the time that you buy. I've had to manually enter the last few keys because I wasn't logged in.[/QUOTE]

Oho.

And speaking of Polish...

Doesn't seem quite worth it though. 3 bundle games, an old Ubi title, and a recent price-glitch. They should've thrown in Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword. Mowimy po polsku (not really).

[quote name='The End']It doesn't do that if you're not logged in at the time that you buy. I've had to manually enter the last few keys because I wasn't logged in.[/QUOTE]

I noticed that it did for me today. The Desura games are there in my account, I just checked. I didn't log in because there is no way I was going to waste an extra second. The price might go up by a penny in that time! :lol:

It may be a YMMV sort of thing though if it autopopulates to Desura without being logged in or not. I know in the past for me it did not and I had to enter the keys but for whatever reason it worked for me today.

I third that today was the first time they automatically added the game to my Desura. Before I'd have to manually add the key, get the "These games are already tied to your account" message, and then finally see the games.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I third that today was the first time they automatically added the game to my Desura. Before I'd have to manually add the key, get the "These games are already tied to your account" message, and then finally see the games.[/QUOTE]

It's been happening to me for the past few bundles. I'm always logged into my indie royale account when I'm purchasing the bundles and I just assumed that's why.

[quote name='PenguinJim']You can use the analog sticks, but there are two speeds of movement: moving and not-moving. On 360 there's a gradient.[/QUOTE]

Oh ok I see

None of these bundles seem remotely interesting...I'm fine watching the Stay Dead videos lol

[quote name='cheaplikeafox']don't forget super amazing wagon adventure![/quote]

Game Of The Year 2012!
(Yes, even better than that silly thing RollingSkull keeps waffling on about)

Reposting from the Gala thread in case anyone may not be checking there. Of note, a Steam key for Spellforce Platinum for $1 is the cheapest it has been AFAIK.

Couple of new Gala Store bundles:

Gothic Spells Bundle: Spellforce Platinum for 99 cents. Gothic II Gold is added if you pay $4.99 or more. Both are Steam keys.

Alter Ego Bundle: Black Mirror 2 and 3 for 99 cents (DRM free; they aren't on Steam). Mata Hari and Alter Ego (both Steam) are added if you pay $3.99 or more.

In Both cases they say they will take $1 the full bundles for these off if you have already bough the full IG 11, so in that case the full Gothic Spells bundle would be $3.99 and the full Alter Ego bundle would be $2.99.

[quote name='jshackles']
Kind of strange - but I assume the keys will work. All I know for sure is that they're different keys than the ones I sent before.[/QUOTE]

Interesting, considering this post in the IG Group Buy thread. His keys were gone and when he was sent new bundles they came with used keys.

[quote name='Eldredpe']How's Spellforce?

Might consider picking that up for a buck if it's decent.[/QUOTE]
I was wondering the same thing, actually.

Ugh. I played a bunch of Saints Row 3 the last couple nights with no problems, and today I tried to launch it for some more mayhem but now it's erroring out, saying it failed to create a graphics device or something. Off to teh googles I go! Buuuut any of you have the same problem?

Lame. Right up to 5$ and it stays there. IR pricing is icky.
Should have bought this morning, but I was like eh....but now I want it. I always eventually kick myself for some game I want later. Like Dream Machine.

[quote name='sleeping_lights_on']Lame. Right up to 5$ and it stays there. IR pricing is icky.
Should have bought this morning, but I was like eh....but now I want it. I always eventually kick myself for some game I want later. Like Dream Machine.[/QUOTE]

What were you looking for from it?

[quote name='Genocidal']http://www.bundle-in-a-box.com/ Bundle in a Box is live, BTA was at $1.10 when I purchased but rising fast.

Steam keys include Eversion, Delve Deeper, and Adventures of Shuggy (BTA). A few of the titles are on Greenlight and may provide keys later.[/QUOTE]

ALLOW me to put any price in .99 cents for 2 games

[quote name='MC Kage']Wtf is wrong with Binary Domain. can't map the triggers are you serious lol[/QUOTE]

Naw, I was just foolin' around.

You can map them now.

If the bought and paid for mainstream gaming 'journalist' community thinks it is that bad then it must be truly awful. Either that or they didn't get their check from Activision.

[quote name='Mooby']If the bought and paid for mainstream gaming 'journalist' community thinks it is that bad then it must be truly awful. Either that or they didn't get their check from Activision.[/QUOTE]

I suddenly have this image of some nerd writer going:

"What!? Activision didn't invite me to their tropical pool party with bikini babes dressed as Night Elves? Ha! I'll show them!

Their next game gets a 4 out of 10!"

[quote name='TheLongshot']RPS is reporting that the remake of Karateka is now up in the Steam store.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/217270/

Definitely putting it on my wishlist. I played the crap out of the original game back in the day...[/QUOTE]

Give the demo a spin first if they ever put it online, since I've played the trial a bit on Xbox and must say that, while it retains some charm of the original with a sprinkle of Prince of Persia, I didn't find it very good... it's a sort of "rhythm'em up" focused on command memorization rather than skill, but the thing that bothered me most were its stiff animations, truly unfaithful of the original. A real shame, since I dig the visual style too... :whistle2:(

[quote name='Mooby']If the bought and paid for mainstream gaming 'journalist' community thinks it is that bad then it must be truly awful. Either that or they didn't get their check from Activision.[/QUOTE]

:roll:

[quote name='Eldredpe']That may be its most favorable review yet.[/QUOTE]

Surprisingly, no. I'm waiting for an epic markdown on the PS3 version, because my wife is a huge Family Guy fan.

[quote name='dfg']Thirded. Managed to hunt down (buy/win) some Steam keys, but I dislike the holes in my account page.[/QUOTE]
They annoy me too, but after the Serious Sam bundle (I owned all of the games prior to the bundle), it doesn't bother me so much.

[quote name='Eldredpe']Oh shit.

I found the activate key section on Desura on my first guess upon opening the client.

This usually takes minutes of fumbling around.

Maybe I'll even start using the damn thing now...

EDIT: To Desura's credit, their key activation process is always incredibly fast. Way less painful to deal with than the whole sluggish steam process.[/QUOTE]
You can also activate keys on their website. So much more convenient than having to log into Steam.

GameFly won't let me purchase Transcripted at all, and it's only $.79 with coupon code NOV20OFF. If someone would like to hook me up with a code for anywhere up to $1 Paypal, I would be most appreciative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back