The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V8 ~ Summer Sale Encore Day! | Rage $4.99 | Retro City Rampage $2.99 | Crysis $5.99 | Endless Space $10.19 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
It had to be done, welcome aboard the new thread, Steam Deal Thread V8!

You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Disclaimer: Because of the ridiculous number of games on sale and the speed at which sales change, it is likely I will not be able to catch everything . Be sure to check the update time for the OP, and visit the Specials Tab to see all current sales. If you see something not listed in the OP, please feel free to PM me and I will see that it is added. Thanks, enjoy the sale  :D

Before you buy anything be sure to check out both BigSpoonyBard's Super Tips for Steam Sale Newbies (and Vets) and jshackle's Enhanced Steam Extension/Plugin for Chrome/Opera/Firefox!

Steam Summer Sale

Flash Deals

[*]Retro City Rampage - $14.99 $3.00
[*]Endless Space Gold - $34.99 $11.89[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Total War Grand Master Collection - $164.99 $41.24[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rome: Total War - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Empire: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Napoleon: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Total War: SHOGUN 2 - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Viking: Battle for Asgard - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Total War Battles: SHOGUN - $4.99 $1.24
[*]SHOGUN 2: Rise of the Samurai Campaign - $9.99 $2.49[/customspoiler]

Expired

Community Choice

• Rage - $19.99 $4.99
Expired 

[*]​Round 2

[*]​Round 3

[*]​Rounds 4

[*]Round 5

[*]​Round 6

[*]​Round 7

[*]Round 8

[*]Round 9​

[*]Round 10

[*]Round 11

[*]​Round 12

[*]Round 13

[*]Round 14

[*]Round 15

[*]Round 16

[*]Round 17

[*]Round 18

[*]Round 19

[*]Round 20

[*]Round 21

[*]​Round 22

[*]Round 23

[*]Round 24

[*]​Round 25

[*]​Round 26

[*]​Round 27

[*]Round 28

[*]Round 29

[*]Round 30

[*]​Round 31

[*]Round 32

​​

Daily Deals

[*]Borderlands 2 - $39.99 $10.19 (4-Pack - $89.99 $30.59)[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock Infinite - $59.99 $29.99
[*]Torchlight - $14.99 $3.73
[*]Torchlight 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization - $19.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Tomb Raider Collection - $69.99 $17.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]The Walking Dead - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $13.79
[*]Dishonored - $29.99 $10.19[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Skyrim: Legendary Edition - $59.99 $36.00[customspoiler='Contents']

Yesterday's Deals

[*]Natural Selection 2 - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Worms Collection - $89.99 $22.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Worms Revolution - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Worms Ultimate Mayhem - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Starforge (Alpha) - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike Complete - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed Pack - $169.95 $57.78[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed III - $39.99 $23.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $2.23
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $3.74[customspoiler='Contents']

Expired

Persistent Deals

(if you notice a daily/flash sale in here by mistake, please let me know)

-75% or More

-50% to -74%

[*]The Political Machine 2012 - $3.99 $0.99 (4-Pack - $9.99 $2.49)[/customspoiler]

[*]Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity - $19.99 $6.79
[*]The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - $19.99 $9.99
[*]The Witcher: Enhanced Director's Cut - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Dead Space - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Dead Space 2 - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Hitman: Blood Money - $8.99 $4.49
[*]Hitman: Codename 47 - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $14.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $29.99 $14.99
[*]The Cave - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Hits Collection - $29.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $4.99

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $4.47
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $7.49

[*]Mirror's Edge - $19.99 $9.99
[*]McPixel - $4.99 $0.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator - $8.99 $4.49
[*]FTL - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Cart Life - $4.99 $1.99
[*]To The Moon - $9.99 $2.99
[*]VVVVVV - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $20.69
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Need for Speed: Undercover - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Need for Speed: Shift - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Shift 2: Unleashed - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Magical Diary - $14.99 $5.24
[*]Super House of Dead Ninjas - $6.99 $2.37
[*]The Blackwell Legacy - $4.99 $1.99
[*]Jack Lumber - $7.49 $2.24
[*]Anna - Extended Edition - $9.99 $3.39
[*]The Bridge - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Alice: Madness Returns - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Payday The Heist - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike - $9.99 $2.49
[*]The Orange Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Half-Life Complete - $39.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rockstar Hits Collection - $89.97 $44.98[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]LA Noire - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Max Payne 3 - $39.99 $19.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Starseed Pilgrim - $5.99 $2.69
[*]The Binding of Isaac - $4.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

All Current Specials

Preorder Deals - Updated 24/6

• The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="Free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition"]
    Digital poster (printable) 
  • Papercraft mask of The Raven (printable)
  • “Making of” booklet 
  • Story book (plenty of background info and artworks)
  • Soundtrack[/customspoiler]

[*]Europa Universalis IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="The 100 Years War Unit Pack DLC"]
  • This DLC adds new, unique unit models to the belligerent nations of the
    100 Years War. Included are 11 infantry models for the warring nations,
    including England, France, Scotland, Burgundy and many more! [/customspoiler]

[*]Saints Row IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="3 Exclusive Team Fortress 2 Weapon Costumes"]
  • Pre-Purchase Saints Row IV and get 3 exclusive Team Fortress 2 weapon costumes to use in Saints Row IV: The Rainblower, the Flamethrower and the Rocket Launcher, only with Pre-Purchases on Steam! [/customspoiler]

[*]Rise of the Triad - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler='The Apogee Throwback Pack']
  • The Apogee Throwback Pack is a collection of four classic Apogee
    Software titles all in one kick ass package. Blast your way across the
    galaxy as British Special Agent Blake Stone in "Aliens of Gold" and
    "Planet Strike", then take on an ancient evil menace as the H.U.N.T in
    "Rise of the Triad".[/customspoiler]

[*]Divinity: Dragon Commander - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler='Immediate access to the Divinity: Dragon Commander beta']
  • As an extra bonus, you will also receive a free upgrade to Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition.
  • The Imperial Edition includes a golden dragon skin, a Dragons On Earth
    campaign map, a digital soundtrack by award winning genius Kirill
    Pokrovsky, and behind the scenes information like concept art,
    classified design documents, confidential decision tree flowcharts and a
    unique documentary.[/customspoiler]

[*]Total War: Rome II - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="The Greek States Culture Pack"]
  • The Greek States Culture Pack includes three new playable Factions for use in Single or Multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles. These factions are the diplomatic Athens, shrewd Epirus and formidable Sparta as playable factions. Each offers range of special tactics to achieve cultural and martial victories, and lethal elite units to crush foes in battle.
  • The Greek States also share a number of common goals, philosophies and general diplomatic aims. However, they are defined by their fierce independence and between them demonstrate a huge variety in approach to civil and military challenges that often brings them into conflict with the wider world, and each other.
  • Plus, Pre-Purchase and receive the Greek Hellenic Armor for The Pyro & Egyptian Cheetah set for The Scout in TF2. More to come!  [/customspoiler]

Indie Bundle Threads

Groupees
Indie Gala
Indie Royale
Humble Bundle

IndieGameStand

Free Stuff

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
grumble100607.jpg

CAG'ers don't play games; we backlog 'em.

It's all about getting those killer 75% off and better deals.

Even if it's for a game we'll never even think about playing.

It's all about getting "the deal."

Also, we talk/type about games more than we probably actually do play 'em. ;)
QFT.

Also, CAG became its own word once the acronym was formed, therefor CAGers is appropriate. Even Cheap Ass Gamerers, completely spelled out, still seems pretty befitting of our quirky community if you ask me. I expected at least this much from you, Idiotekque.... :speaktothehand:

3qknch.jpg

I've spent about three hours today playing Skyrim. I quit the game at about 70 hours in around January. Went back to it today, appreciating the awesome graphics card my hubby got me. Game looks wonderful now.

Truth is, I'm so done with Skyrim. I'm tired of dismal snowy places. I'm tired of darkness I can't see in. I don't know if it's my monitor, but I just can't see at night. I could probably change brightness settings... I'm always just "waiting," using advance time option, for daylight so I can see again.

My monitor IS poor, however. Hubby let me have it when we married. It appears to be meant to be used as a tv. Probably why the words HDTV and FLAT TV are stamped on the front.

I have a new PC monitor somewhere in our home for my birthday, which is the 20th. I'm not supposed to know he already has it, but I doooo. Excited. :D

I've spent about three hours today playing Skyrim. I quit the game at about 70 hours in around January. Went back to it today, appreciating the awesome graphics card my hubby got me. Game looks wonderful now.

Truth is, I'm so done with Skyrim. I'm tired of dismal snowy places. I'm tired of darkness I can't see in. I don't know if it's my monitor, but I just can't see at night. I could probably change brightness settings... I'm always just "waiting," using advance time option, for daylight so I can see again.

My monitor IS poor, however. Hubby let me have it when we married. It appears to be meant to be used as a tv. Probably why the words HDTV and FLAT TV are stamped on the front.

I have a new PC monitor somewhere in our home for my birthday, which is the 20th. I'm not supposed to know he already has it, but I doooo. Excited. :D
I hate to state the obvious but, yes, you need a proper monitor. Also, skyrim.nexusmods.com may be your best friend for finding texture/lighting mods to change things up.

QFT.

Also, CAG became its own word once the acronym was formed, therefor CAGers is appropriate. Even Cheap Ass Gamerers, completely spelled out, still seems pretty befitting of our quirky community if you ask me. I expected at least this much from you, Idiotekque.... :speaktothehand:

3qknch.jpg
As incorrect and as redundant as it it, "CAG'ers" looks and sounds better to say than "CAG's" to me. {shrug}

See, that's the thing w/ Skyrim - I just can't KEEP playing it to no end. I need to play whatever my fill is for a time period (might be 10 hours in total; might be 20 hours; maybe even 30 hours total; whatever); and then get the hell away for it for a bit. Then, when I get the knack - I come back and again get my fill.

Skyrim is just TOO BIG to keep playing 100+ hours straight w/out any other games in-between it - day after day, week after week, month after month, etc. Too much there & too much to do in Skyrim.

Skyrim is always that game I just eventually wind-up back to...

I hate to state the obvious but, yes, you need a proper monitor. Also, skyrim.nexusmods.com may be your best friend for finding texture/lighting mods to change things up.
Yeah. I've had a real problem with dark games as long as I've had this monitor...which is three and a half years. For my birthday, I told my hubby I just wanted a new PC monitor with at least one HDMI port. I'm not tech savvy enough to know what else I should want, but he is.

It's kind of a funny story. I was expecting a package, and I went to go pick it up at the apartment office. Instead of the tiny package I expected (for a toe ring, seriously), they drag out a PC monitor. I was like, "Ohhh, let's just pretend I haven't been here."

I text my hubby. "Yeah, so I think you have a package at the office."

;)

@MysterD

Top completely ripped.  Pants totally intact...

@Utopian

A lot of monitors can't display the difference between different very dark/light shades.  Also look for a "gamma" setting to help make dark areas more visible.

/agree

For the first time in CAG 3.0 I'm looking for a dislike button.
Also, when I say "CAG'ers," I am saying it and seeing it & sounding it out as "See-A-Gee-ers," not pronouncing it as "cag-ers".

You know, we CAG's...we kinda are like G's (gangsters).

We're a mob of gaming fanatics always after the best and chapest deal together, as a unit. :D

Also, when I say "CAG'ers," I am saying it and seeing it & sounding it out as "See-A-Gee-ers," not pronouncing it as "cag-ers".

You know, we CAG's...we kinda are like G's (gangsters).

We're a mob of gaming fanatics always after the best and chapest deal together, as a unit. :D
Or those confusing us with GAFers.

@MysterD

Top completely ripped. Pants totally intact...

@Utopian

A lot of monitors can't display the difference between different very dark/light shades. Also look for a "gamma" setting to help make dark areas more visible.
@Ashes

Yeah, Fawkes must've ripped his shirt off like Hulk Hogan or something. ;)

Have you been following The Elder Scrolls Online stuff? Hubby and me and some of his friends are looking at getting into that when it launches.
Yes, I have followed it b/c it's a ES game - but I'm not much interested in it.

First off - I don't normally do MMO's.

I'm not one normally for MMO's...b/c of the always-online requirement/component.

And usually subscription-fees are a big turn-off for me, too.

I have a bad feeling about ESO - here's why. To me, there's something that makes the offline Elder Scrolls games so special in the first place: huge-sized single-player games that feel like MMO's in sheer size and scope, even though there's no other players.

Also, the modding community is one of the other things that makes the offline ES games so special.

I think by throwing players into the mix, ESO will ruin what makes ES series so great in the first.

And since it is a MMO, there probably won't be heavy modding - since MMO's usually are much more restrictive on modding (i.e. there normally ain't any allowed).

Granted, I could be wrong here....we'll have to wait and see.

{shrug}

I probably won't even think about buying ESO unless it hits cheap; drops sub-fees; and/or goes F2P.

CAG'ers don't play games; we backlog 'em.

It's all about getting those killer 75% off and better deals.

Even if it's for a game we'll never even think about playing.

It's all about getting "the deal."

Also, we talk/type about games more than we probably actually do play 'em. ;)
So very very true. :)

So very very true. :)
Speaking from experience here.

Especially when it comes to strategy games - I buy lots of 'em, yet I never seem to ever install 'em and/or even boot 'em up.

C&C series; Civ series; Starcraft series; Homeworld series; COH series; Dawn of War series; Sup Com series; etc.

An MMO experience is always different from a single player experience.  Other people will never annoy you when you're playing all alone.

I consider ESO to simply be an MMO in an ES world.

I hear TDW 400 days is *short* (4 hours tops).

An MMO experience is always different from a single player experience. Other people will never annoy you when you're playing all alone.

What's funny is - I actually seem to be doing fine at my own pace here w/ TSW.

{shrug}

When I played Guild Wars back in the day, I tried getting into it w/ some Friends - but, yeah, they were way too leveled-up. And, it just wasn't that fun. {shrug}

That's another thing - when doing MMO's, usually it's best to play w/ your Friends and all start from scratch and/or be around the same level and coordinate when you guys will use those specific characters. But, that's just hard to do. Hardly ever works out. Not every works, plays, and lives life on the same time schedule.

An MMO experience is always different from a single player experience. Other people will never annoy you when you're playing all alone.

400 Days is good but will only last you a good 1 hour 40 minutes or so but it has replayability like the other episodes do and sets the stage for Season 2.

Yes, I have followed it b/c it's a ES game - but I'm not much interested in it.

First off - I don't normally do MMO's.

I'm not one normally for MMO's...b/c of the always-online requirement/component.

And usually subscription-fees are a big turn-off for me, too.

I have a bad feeling about ESO - here's why. To me, there's something that makes the offline Elder Scrolls games so special in the first place: huge-sized single-player games that feel like MMO's in sheer size and scope, even though there's no other players.

Also, the modding community is one of the other things that makes the offline ES games so special.

I think by throwing players into the mix, ESO will ruin what makes ES series so great in the first.

And since it is a MMO, there probably won't be heavy modding - since MMO's usually are much more restrictive on modding (i.e. there normally ain't any allowed).

Granted, I could be wrong here....we'll have to wait and see.

{shrug}

I probably won't even think about buying ESO unless it hits cheap; drops sub-fees; and/or goes F2P.
I can understand those points. I nor my husband have ever played an MMO, although I've considered getting into WoW many times. Bunches of my friends have played WoW, and they all tell me to stay away for fear of losing my life. So I have.

I'm not concerned about subscription costs for ESO. I typically spend $30-$50 a month on gaming stuff between us, so to dedicate, say, $30 to ESO isn't bad at all. So long as I don't buy other stuff.

I never mod anything, so I'm not concerned about that. I guess I'm just lucky enough to have real people around me who want to play ESO. I never want to play MMOs because I don't want to play with online strangers. But with ESO, I have a chance to play it with real peoples.

We signed up for the beta, so maybe I'll get in. I just want to check it out. I can imagine me doing a free trial or something, but we'll see if I'm hooked.

I DO know I wanna be an Argonian. Because it's a lizard. I mean, c'mon, how cool is that?

400 Days is good but will only last you a good 1 hour 40 minutes or so but it has replayability like the other episodes do and sets the stage for Season 2.
See, here's often my problem - I just often don't replay games, these days and age.

Even if there's different outcomes and whatnot.

And this is definitely true, when a game is really long - think like say Skyrim or DAO.

I don't know if b/c TWD: 400 Days is so short, I might want to replay it. It's possible.

I did replay the hell out of Shadow of Destiny, though - and each play-through could take around 4-8 hours for that. {shrug}

But, I also have this damn ginormous backlog on backlog on backlog problem that just accumulates.

If you're not playing Skyrim with mods, you're doing it wrong. Skyrim has infinite replay value for me because of the abundance of ever growing mods.

First off, use an ENB or SweetFX. The game will look so much better, it'll knock your socks off.

As for your darkness problem, hard to say without seeing it first hand. Darkness (and lack of visibility as a result) is there on PURPOSE in Fallout and Elder Scrolls games, because Fallout has the pipboy light and Elder Scrolls has torches, and darkness has a role in stealth in both games. I actually have darkness a bit darker on my ENB settings...

I can understand those points. I nor my husband have ever played an MMO, although I've considered getting into WoW many times. Bunches of my friends have played WoW, and they all tell me to stay away for fear of losing my life. So I have.

I'm not concerned about subscription costs for ESO. I typically spend $30-$50 a month on gaming stuff between us, so to dedicate, say, $30 to ESO isn't bad at all. So long as I don't buy other stuff.

I never mod anything, so I'm not concerned about that. I guess I'm just lucky enough to have real people around me who want to play ESO. I never want to play MMOs because I don't want to play with online strangers. But with ESO, I have a chance to play it with real peoples.

We signed up for the beta, so maybe I'll get in. I just want to check it out. I can imagine me doing a free trial or something, but we'll see if I'm hooked.

I DO know I wanna be an Argonian. Because it's a lizard. I mean, c'mon, how cool is that?
I bought Diablo 3 a bit back and Blizz threw many of us few WOW keys (for a month). I tried WOW. I don't know what it was - but I just couldn't get into it.

{shrug}

I wasn't super-fond of combat and the quests just weren't doing it for me. I don't know. {shrug}

Maybe I should've tried it years ago, when it first came out.

On the other hand - I'm actually digging TSW currently... {Shrug}

4 hours is pushing it. Hell, 2 hours is pushing it. That said, it was an extremely enjoyable hour and a half and immediately left me wanting more. I was tempted to replay it right after beating it.
Yeah, one of my CAG friends told me it only took him 1.5 hours to beat 400 Days. I plan to get it, but I'm in no rush. 50% off and I might bite.

What's funny is - I actually seem to be doing fine at my own pace here w/ TSW.

{shrug}

When I played Guild Wars back in the day, I tried getting into it w/ some Friends - but, yeah, they were way too leveled-up. And, it just wasn't that fun. {shrug}

That's another thing - when doing MMO's, usually it's best to play w/ your Friends and all start from scratch and/or be around the same level and coordinate when you guys will use those specific characters. But, that's just hard to do. Hardly ever works out. Not every works, plays, and lives life on the same time schedule.
I'm have a blast in TSW so far... I'm only a little bit in, but I'm loving it, both the world and working out my style in the combat system... I'm delving into blood far faster than I thought (also have some points in Elemental). My inner MMO addict has stopped her incessant pounding on the cellar door... I getting a little worried about what she's scheming.

I've tried and tried to play MMOs with friends, the only only way it's possible to level/progress together is to set aside an alt solely for teaming up.

Backlog partially prevents me from replaying games. The only ones in recent memory that I've completed a second playthrough of is Batman AC (NG+) and Fairy Bloom Freesia (beat Easy, then Normal)

I bought Diablo 3 a bit back and Blizz threw many of us few WOW keys (for a month). I tried WOW. I don't know what it was - but I just couldn't get into it.

{shrug}

I wasn't super-fond of combat and the quests just weren't doing it for me. I don't know. {shrug}

{Shrug}, {shrug} {shrug}

{eye roll}

{shrug}

If you're not playing Skyrim with mods, you're doing it wrong. Skyrim has infinite replay value for me because of the abundance of ever growing mods.

First off, use an ENB or SweetFX. The game will look so much better, it'll knock your socks off.

As for your darkness problem, hard to say without seeing it first hand. Darkness (and lack of visibility as a result) is there on PURPOSE in Fallout and Elder Scrolls games, because Fallout has the pipboy light and Elder Scrolls has torches, and darkness has a role in stealth in both games. I actually have darkness a bit darker on my ENB settings...
You just gave me flashbacks of running out of torches in Deathlord. While deep in a dungeon.

{shrug}

WoW (even starting out) now is much different than WoW back in classic. At lower levels you're missing many signature abilities. Race/class/level reached?

Do you have They Bleed Pixels? I haven't tried Fairy Blood Fresia yet, but if you're wanting for a harder, darker experience, I have a feeling They Bleed Pixels is somewhat similar (with crazier platform elements in addition to the wild combat).
Thanks for the recommend. No I do not. And blah, sale is over. I remember it be talked about -- but just for caardz. Makes Shank seem like a game for small children?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back