The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V8 ~ Summer Sale Encore Day! | Rage $4.99 | Retro City Rampage $2.99 | Crysis $5.99 | Endless Space $10.19 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
It had to be done, welcome aboard the new thread, Steam Deal Thread V8!

You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Disclaimer: Because of the ridiculous number of games on sale and the speed at which sales change, it is likely I will not be able to catch everything . Be sure to check the update time for the OP, and visit the Specials Tab to see all current sales. If you see something not listed in the OP, please feel free to PM me and I will see that it is added. Thanks, enjoy the sale  :D

Before you buy anything be sure to check out both BigSpoonyBard's Super Tips for Steam Sale Newbies (and Vets) and jshackle's Enhanced Steam Extension/Plugin for Chrome/Opera/Firefox!

Steam Summer Sale

Flash Deals

[*]Retro City Rampage - $14.99 $3.00
[*]Endless Space Gold - $34.99 $11.89[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Total War Grand Master Collection - $164.99 $41.24[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rome: Total War - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Empire: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Napoleon: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Total War: SHOGUN 2 - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Viking: Battle for Asgard - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Total War Battles: SHOGUN - $4.99 $1.24
[*]SHOGUN 2: Rise of the Samurai Campaign - $9.99 $2.49[/customspoiler]

Expired

Community Choice

• Rage - $19.99 $4.99
Expired 

[*]​Round 2

[*]​Round 3

[*]​Rounds 4

[*]Round 5

[*]​Round 6

[*]​Round 7

[*]Round 8

[*]Round 9​

[*]Round 10

[*]Round 11

[*]​Round 12

[*]Round 13

[*]Round 14

[*]Round 15

[*]Round 16

[*]Round 17

[*]Round 18

[*]Round 19

[*]Round 20

[*]Round 21

[*]​Round 22

[*]Round 23

[*]Round 24

[*]​Round 25

[*]​Round 26

[*]​Round 27

[*]Round 28

[*]Round 29

[*]Round 30

[*]​Round 31

[*]Round 32

​​

Daily Deals

[*]Borderlands 2 - $39.99 $10.19 (4-Pack - $89.99 $30.59)[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock Infinite - $59.99 $29.99
[*]Torchlight - $14.99 $3.73
[*]Torchlight 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization - $19.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Tomb Raider Collection - $69.99 $17.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]The Walking Dead - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $13.79
[*]Dishonored - $29.99 $10.19[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Skyrim: Legendary Edition - $59.99 $36.00[customspoiler='Contents']

Yesterday's Deals

[*]Natural Selection 2 - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Worms Collection - $89.99 $22.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Worms Revolution - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Worms Ultimate Mayhem - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Starforge (Alpha) - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike Complete - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed Pack - $169.95 $57.78[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed III - $39.99 $23.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $2.23
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $3.74[customspoiler='Contents']

Expired

Persistent Deals

(if you notice a daily/flash sale in here by mistake, please let me know)

-75% or More

-50% to -74%

[*]The Political Machine 2012 - $3.99 $0.99 (4-Pack - $9.99 $2.49)[/customspoiler]

[*]Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity - $19.99 $6.79
[*]The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - $19.99 $9.99
[*]The Witcher: Enhanced Director's Cut - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Dead Space - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Dead Space 2 - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Hitman: Blood Money - $8.99 $4.49
[*]Hitman: Codename 47 - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $14.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $29.99 $14.99
[*]The Cave - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Hits Collection - $29.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $4.99

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $4.47
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $7.49

[*]Mirror's Edge - $19.99 $9.99
[*]McPixel - $4.99 $0.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator - $8.99 $4.49
[*]FTL - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Cart Life - $4.99 $1.99
[*]To The Moon - $9.99 $2.99
[*]VVVVVV - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $20.69
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Need for Speed: Undercover - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Need for Speed: Shift - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Shift 2: Unleashed - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Magical Diary - $14.99 $5.24
[*]Super House of Dead Ninjas - $6.99 $2.37
[*]The Blackwell Legacy - $4.99 $1.99
[*]Jack Lumber - $7.49 $2.24
[*]Anna - Extended Edition - $9.99 $3.39
[*]The Bridge - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Alice: Madness Returns - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Payday The Heist - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike - $9.99 $2.49
[*]The Orange Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Half-Life Complete - $39.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rockstar Hits Collection - $89.97 $44.98[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]LA Noire - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Max Payne 3 - $39.99 $19.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Starseed Pilgrim - $5.99 $2.69
[*]The Binding of Isaac - $4.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

All Current Specials

Preorder Deals - Updated 24/6

• The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="Free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition"]
    Digital poster (printable) 
  • Papercraft mask of The Raven (printable)
  • “Making of” booklet 
  • Story book (plenty of background info and artworks)
  • Soundtrack[/customspoiler]

[*]Europa Universalis IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="The 100 Years War Unit Pack DLC"]
  • This DLC adds new, unique unit models to the belligerent nations of the
    100 Years War. Included are 11 infantry models for the warring nations,
    including England, France, Scotland, Burgundy and many more! [/customspoiler]

[*]Saints Row IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="3 Exclusive Team Fortress 2 Weapon Costumes"]
  • Pre-Purchase Saints Row IV and get 3 exclusive Team Fortress 2 weapon costumes to use in Saints Row IV: The Rainblower, the Flamethrower and the Rocket Launcher, only with Pre-Purchases on Steam! [/customspoiler]

[*]Rise of the Triad - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler='The Apogee Throwback Pack']
  • The Apogee Throwback Pack is a collection of four classic Apogee
    Software titles all in one kick ass package. Blast your way across the
    galaxy as British Special Agent Blake Stone in "Aliens of Gold" and
    "Planet Strike", then take on an ancient evil menace as the H.U.N.T in
    "Rise of the Triad".[/customspoiler]

[*]Divinity: Dragon Commander - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler='Immediate access to the Divinity: Dragon Commander beta']
  • As an extra bonus, you will also receive a free upgrade to Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition.
  • The Imperial Edition includes a golden dragon skin, a Dragons On Earth
    campaign map, a digital soundtrack by award winning genius Kirill
    Pokrovsky, and behind the scenes information like concept art,
    classified design documents, confidential decision tree flowcharts and a
    unique documentary.[/customspoiler]

[*]Total War: Rome II - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="The Greek States Culture Pack"]
  • The Greek States Culture Pack includes three new playable Factions for use in Single or Multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles. These factions are the diplomatic Athens, shrewd Epirus and formidable Sparta as playable factions. Each offers range of special tactics to achieve cultural and martial victories, and lethal elite units to crush foes in battle.
  • The Greek States also share a number of common goals, philosophies and general diplomatic aims. However, they are defined by their fierce independence and between them demonstrate a huge variety in approach to civil and military challenges that often brings them into conflict with the wider world, and each other.
  • Plus, Pre-Purchase and receive the Greek Hellenic Armor for The Pyro & Egyptian Cheetah set for The Scout in TF2. More to come!  [/customspoiler]

Indie Bundle Threads

Groupees
Indie Gala
Indie Royale
Humble Bundle

IndieGameStand

Free Stuff

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
Possible news on the Summer sale start date. A developer on Reddit says:

I'm a developer (I create DLC for Railworks/Train Simulator 2013) and know the date, without giving too much away I can say people shouldn't be disappointed about the date it starts.
Then went on to say (last night):

Sadly, it shouldn't start today, unless of course Steam glitches and unleashes the sale a week early.
but then quickly edited the post to read:

Sadly, it shouldn't start today, unless of course Steam glitches and unleashes the sale a (few) week(s) early.

I'm going to theorize that he accidentally let slip that the sale will start next Thursday, went "oh crap" and edited his post to cover his ass. June 27th - you heard it here first folks!

I'm a developer (I create DLC for Railworks/Train Simulator 2013) and know the date, without giving too much away I can say people shouldn't be disappointed about the date it starts.
Then went on to say (last night):

Sadly, it shouldn't start today, unless of course Steam glitches and unleashes the sale a week early.
but then quickly edited the post to read:

Sadly, it shouldn't start today, unless of course Steam glitches and unleashes the sale a (few) week(s) early.

I'm going to theorize that he accidentally let slip that the sale will start next Thursday, went "oh crap" and edited his post to cover his ass. June 27th - you heard it here first folks!
Good catch.

There are currently not any games scheduled to be released on the 27th.  There are three games being released on the 28th, then nothing until July 8 (Civ 5 expansion) one game on July 11 (Toki Tori 2) and then nothing until the 23rd.  So it seems plausible.

Games do get released during the sales.  For example in 2010 the Summer Sale started on June 24th, the day that Sniper: Ghost Warrior and The Guild 2 were released.  In 2011 the Summer Sale started on June 30, the same day Puzzle Agent 2 and a bunch of Worms: Reloaded DLC was released.  Last year nothing was released the day it started, but the 2012 Summer Sale saw the release of MicroVolts DLC (July 15, 2012) and a BOATLOAD of Street Fighter X Tekken DLC a few days later (July 20, 2012).

So release dates aren't really a good indication.

I think that's entirely possible. They were late starting last year and all the other retailers, who were anticipating countering with a sale of their own, probably stole a bit of Steam's thunder.

Sooooo.. does Mars: War Logs get any better? I've played about an hour of it and it's just not grabbing me so far...
It's more fun once you unlock the Techromancer skill tree. There isn't much variety in the combat though.. and the combat has some major issues with the counter and lock on systems.

I suggest investing most of your points in the combat and techromancer skill trees, stealth is useless, and so is the nailgun once you unlock Techromancer abilities.

The story is pretty weak, but I liked the game for what it is. I think it's one of those games that you might enjoy more if you go in with low expectations.

That cryptic little note about Steam cards coming out of beta sort of suggests that it would be coinciding with the summer sale.

I won't be shocked if it starts next week, but I also won't be particularly let down if it doesn't.

Hints point to maybe.

Alrighty, thanks for the advice Spoderman.  I figured I'd try Afterfall, but that thing won't even start.. spent a while looking online and apparently it's a known issue & some people say the fixes work, while others do not.. oh well.  I'll give Mars another shot.

There are currently not any games scheduled to be released on the 27th. There are three games being released on the 28th, then nothing until July 8 (Civ 5 expansion) one game on July 11 (Toki Tori 2) and then nothing until the 23rd. So it seems plausible.
What no MK on july 3rd? :cry:

Next week on Thursday seems likely given that on Wednesday they're releasing the Steam Trading Cards to the public (non-beta) and they hinted in the release info that there was going to be a trading card event for the Summer Event.

EDIT someone else beat me to this conclusion.

Alrighty, thanks for the advice Spoderman. I figured I'd try Afterfall, but that thing won't even start.. spent a while looking online and apparently it's a known issue & some people say the fixes work, while others do not.. oh well. I'll give Mars another shot.
Yep.. Seems as though the Afterfall devs have no intention to support the game any further. It's been broken since release. I had to disable movies to get the game to start (which means I can't watch any of the cutscenes for each chapter). There's a custom made patch for the movies.. but that's also half-broken as it makes the game crash for some of the movies, and has no audio for the movies that do work.

@spoder, thanks for that afterfall comment... now I rest assurred in totally writing it off (I didn't feel it was my type of game to being with)

That cryptic little note about Steam cards coming out of beta sort of suggests that it would be coinciding with the summer sale.

I won't be shocked if it starts next week, but I also won't be particularly let down if it doesn't.

Hints point to maybe.
I feel confident in saying that we'll all feel a bit let down next week because (1) it didn't start yet or (2) the steam summer sale started (and it's sucks compared to the steam sales when we were younger and even more broke).

Alrighty, thanks for the advice Spoderman. I figured I'd try Afterfall, but that thing won't even start.. spent a while looking online and apparently it's a known issue & some people say the fixes work, while others do not.. oh well. I'll give Mars another shot.
Yep.. Seems as though the Afterfall devs have no intention to support the game any further. It's been broken since release. I had to disable movies to get the game to start (which means I can't watch any of the cutscenes for each chapter). There's a custom made patch for the movies.. but that's also half-broken as it makes the game crash for some of the movies, and has no audio for the movies that do work.
Some people have said they've had luck installing it on the C: Drive, I figured I'd give that a shot.. Sucks if it doesn't work since I was kinda looking forward to this one for whatever reason..

"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges."

Awesome. I was only familiar with the Blazing Saddles misquote of this line; when I saw the original film and heard this line, I just about fell out of my chair.

(For the second time. I was also much more familiar with the Looney Tunes cartoon where a caricatured Bogart makes a running gag out of "help a fellow American who's down on his luck".)

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet or not, but a new GetLoadedGo is starting in about 10 minutes.

Sometimes these are good, sometimes they're not so good. This one will supposedly be two Bethesda games for $15. Supposedly includes Dishonored and Rage among others.

EDIT: Seems it may be delayed til later this weekend?

Dishonored and something else for $15 would be great. Don't have high hopes, but would love like Omerta maybe.
Omerta plus all DLCs can be had from GOG for $11, for the next 12 hours. Not quite an offer you can't refuse, but at 80% off retail, it may be the best deal we'll see until year-end. (Oh, and Omerta is a Kalypso title, not Bethesda.)

I can throw in that Omerta is great fun. The city management side of the game is simplistic, and the turn based SRPG combat (similar to XCOM: Enemy Unknown) is also pretty simple, but it's great fun for what it is. I got it from Nuuvem for $10 with another game (2 for $10) and haven't regretted the purchase.

There are currently not any games scheduled to be released on the 27th. There are three games being released on the 28th, then nothing until July 8 (Civ 5 expansion) one game on July 11 (Toki Tori 2) and then nothing until the 23rd. So it seems plausible.
What no MK on july 3rd? :cry:
Good point - forgot about that one since it's not on Steam's "coming soon" list. But again - release dates aren't a very good indicator I feel.

Some people have said they've had luck installing it on the C: Drive, I figured I'd give that a shot.. Sucks if it doesn't work since I was kinda looking forward to this one for whatever reason..
Tried that just now and it still didn't work :whistle2:(

Only fixes that work for me is disabling movies, or using the custom patch.

I'm a developer (I create DLC for Railworks/Train Simulator 2013)
That is a busy, busy man right there. He makes DLCs like Roger Corman makes movies.

They were late starting last year and all the other retailers, who were anticipating countering with a sale of their own, probably stole a bit of Steam's thunder.
I think Steam may have outfoxed themselves last year. All the other sales were set for the time period when Steam had held its previous two summer sales (an 11-day period surrounding July 4, starting on a Thursday and ending on a Sunday). Valve tried to change things up (and have the spotlight to themselves) by pushing their sale back into the second half of July; but that just gave the whole stage to their competitors, whose sales looked really good in comparison with Steam's non-sale prices. I'm guessing that overall Steam Summer Seal sales were significantly lower in 2013 than in 2012.

Of course, it should be noted that June 27th is the only date on the calendar that meets all the requirements of "an 11-day period surrounding July 4, starting on a Thursday and ending on a Sunday". So by the 2011/2012 Summer Sale yardstick, it measures up perfectly.

Why the hell is Sniper Elite V2's MSRP still $50? There's absolutely no reason it should still be that high. We should be able to get the Sniper Elite Deluxe package or whatever for $10 max during a sale. Until then, Rebellion can go fortincate with themselves.

I'm a developer (I create DLC for Railworks/Train Simulator 2013)
That is a busy, busy man right there. He makes DLCs like Roger Corman makes movies.

They were late starting last year and all the other retailers, who were anticipating countering with a sale of their own, probably stole a bit of Steam's thunder.
I think Steam may have outfoxed themselves last year. All the other sales were set for the time period when Steam had held its previous two summer sales (an 11-day period surrounding July 4, starting on a Thursday and ending on a Sunday). Valve tried to change things up (and have the spotlight to themselves) by pushing their sale back into the second half of July; but that just gave the whole stage to their competitors, whose sales looked really good in comparison with Steam's non-sale prices. I'm guessing that overall Steam Summer Seal sales were significantly lower in 2013 than in 2012.

Of course, it should be noted that June 27th is the only date on the calendar that meets all the requirements of "an 11-day period surrounding July 4, starting on a Thursday and ending on a Sunday". So by the 2011/2012 Summer Sale yardstick, it measures up perfectly.
I think this analysis is spot-on. The Steam sales are almost always wrapped around a holiday so July 4 makes sense.

Found this over on slickdeals Borderlands 2 for $10 or $9.50 with code: macgames5off

http://www.macgamestore.com/product/2553/Borderlands-2/

Crossplatform steam key
Not to start the "Wait for the summer sale" talk prematurely, but the MSRP on Steam for BL2 is $29.99, so it will almost definitely be $7.49 in the summer sale (or maybe $10.19 if 2K are being bastards).
I'd count on $10, especially with the Tiny Tina DLC releasing soon.

Waiting is still a good idea. Steam credit < real money, thanks to card cash.

Just took the free table for a test drive in Pinball FX2.  Much better than I was expecting.  Hope we'll get a discount on table packs in the upcoming sale, because I don't know how much longer I can hold out.

Found this over on slickdeals Borderlands 2 for $10 or $9.50 with code: macgames5off

http://www.macgamestore.com/product/2553/Borderlands-2/

Crossplatform steam key
Not to start the "Wait for the summer sale" talk prematurely, but the MSRP on Steam for BL2 is $29.99, so it will almost definitely be $7.49 in the summer sale (or maybe $10.19 if 2K are being bastards).
I'd count on $10, especially with the Tiny Tina DLC releasing soon.

Waiting is still a good idea. Steam credit < real money, thanks to card cash.
Regardless, with the MSRP drop, better deals are definitely inbound fast.

I'm guessing that overall Steam Summer Seal sales were significantly lower in 2013 than in 2012.

Um. Wow.

I guess I wrote this from some parallel universe where it's currently 2014. Here in this universe, please subtract a year from all my ramblings; they'll make slightly more sense then, I hope.

I am glad I waited on Sniper Elite last time it was $2.50

With this trading card thing I got it for free! (idling an hour or so in HL2, but still)

Fine, I'll throw glass in stone houses...

Given the current buggy state of CAG, I fear the influx of Seasonal CAGs* with turn CAG into a technical cluster fuck .

*Seasonal CAGs, you know, ones that lead normal, happy, well-adjusted lives and just pop on here one or twice a year during the major sales and repeatedly ask the same questions that have been answered within the last 20 posts.

Well, to be honest, this year the "When is the Steam Sale" chatter has not really started up like it did last year.  Last year it felt like we had two months of speculation and questions. 

Tried that just now and it still didn't work :whistle2:(

Only fixes that work for me is disabling movies, or using the custom patch.
Yeah, didn't work for me either :headache:

dear diary,

damn, FTL is pretty cool.why am i always so late with this stuff? this trading card business seems like the dumbest shit ever to me, but i made a few bucks throwing stuff on the marketplace i got unintentionally. i'm not above accepting free money but i still really don't get the appeal. i feel like xzibit pitched this to gabe at a buffalo wild wings or something. "we'll put a profile in your profile dawg"

Whoa guys, I just realized it's time for the Summer Sale to start! When is it gonna be this year?! I bet they'll have like, over a thousand games on sale! And even more DLC! Might we see Batman: Arkham City for $5? Skyrim Legendary Edition for less than $20?! Maybe even a few publisher packs at over 75% off!

I just hope they put some indie games on sale. Those are my favorite, you know; I love paying extra to put them in my backlog only to receive them weeks later in indie bundles. And the card thing is going to work out really well; we can make a killing just idling for cards.

We're going to move Trading Cards out of beta next Wednesday June 26th at 11am PDT.

This means all the features you all have been helpful in testing are going to be made available to everyone on Steam. We'll be adding Trading Cards to several games that day as well (instead of the normal Tuesday & Thursday release).

2 > 1 doe wtf

Just took the free table for a test drive in Pinball FX2. Much better than I was expecting. Hope we'll get a discount on table packs in the upcoming sale, because I don't know how much longer I can hold out.

CO-SIGN but I don't want the comic-book tables.

amazon thread is for scrubs 

real men drop codes in the steam thread 

indie game id never play:

AG3IR-J0FR3-WC5QZ

warlocker and dlc

WQPIB-4IM8J-F7Q68 - base

24IHA-CZEQN-BLTIG

AXZAG-RNJBC-KN449

B08FM-7MXF9-32AXB

D26KC-9H630-CE34B

B570Z-IIWF0-KAZ3G

flower wars and dlc

BGGEQ-IR9RW-0QPPE - base

8GKK7-4DLPF-VVADD

8FVME-6HEBI-9KPFY

ku-medium.gif

AG3IR-J0FR3-WC5QZ

warlocker and dlc

WQPIB-4IM8J-F7Q68 - base

24IHA-CZEQN-BLTIG

AXZAG-RNJBC-KN449

B08FM-7MXF9-32AXB

D26KC-9H630-CE34B

B570Z-IIWF0-KAZ3G

flower wars and dlc

BGGEQ-IR9RW-0QPPE - base

8GKK7-4DLPF-VVADD

8FVME-6HEBI-9KPFY

ku-medium.gif
Activated this one: BGGEQ-IR9RW-0QPPE... didn't knew it was war of the roses... I already had that game, but it seemed to be the deluxe version and gave me the Armor sets :)

Thanks!

Edit: Also got

24IHA-CZEQN-BLTIG :)

Now, a key to equilibrate:

The Void:

AVQAV-#YXZ#-QX8BJ

# is the same number. And is the number of the best installment of a game series (I consider it the best PC game EVER). I just bought the entire collection from GOG a moment ago

Thanks vince! I grabbed WQPIB-4IM8J-F7Q68 (the base game "Warlock").

Looks like all the DLC was taken already haha Scratch that I guess either I somehow copied them wrong or Steam was being wonky but I tried them again and they all worked except 24IHA-CZEQN-BLTIG No idea who got that. Scrolled up and saw juan right above me got it lol

Whoa guys, I just realized it's time for the Summer Sale to start! When is it gonna be this year?! I bet they'll have like, over a thousand games on sale! And even more DLC! Might we see Batman: Arkham City for $7.50? Skyrim Legendary Edition for less than $40?! Maybe even a few publisher packs at over 50% off!
ftfy ;) <old hippy voice>"reality is harsh man"

Just took the free table for a test drive in Pinball FX2. Much better than I was expecting. Hope we'll get a discount on table packs in the upcoming sale, because I don't know how much longer I can hold out.

CO-SIGN but I don't want the comic-book tables.
:whee: I guess I'm not the only one totally apathetic to the comic book tables.

Didn't see this posted anywhere yet, but FTL is on sale for $2.49 from their website.

The page I've linked to says it's redeemable on Steam.

FTL
GAH! And I just bought it yesterday for $4.99 after taking advice from here. THAT'S THE LAST TIME I LISTEN TO THE BUNCH OF YOU! :p

Oh well, at least I was able to hook up some friends.

AG3IR-J0FR3-WC5QZ

warlocker and dlc

WQPIB-4IM8J-F7Q68 - base

24IHA-CZEQN-BLTIG

AXZAG-RNJBC-KN449

B08FM-7MXF9-32AXB

D26KC-9H630-CE34B

B570Z-IIWF0-KAZ3G

flower wars and dlc

BGGEQ-IR9RW-0QPPE - base

8GKK7-4DLPF-VVADD

8FVME-6HEBI-9KPFY

ku-medium.gif

vince-carter-it-s-over-o.gif

Well, to be honest, this year the "When is the Steam Sale" chatter has not really started up like it did last year. Last year it felt like we had two months of speculation and questions.
That's because the last two months have been filled with speculation and questions about caaaaaarrrrrdddddddzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

So...

I used a key I had lying around for Warlock to see if any of the DLC in Vince's post still worked (had I read more I would have known it wouldn't, but oh well), and my Warlock key, from I believe IndieGala, activated as both Warlock and War of the Roses: Kingmaker.

Does anyone know why that would happen?

Not that I'm complaining...

EDIT: It didn't actually activate, apparently. It just told me it did and asked me to install it. I didn't, and it's not in my library now.

Just a weird glitch, I guess.

Whoa guys, I just realized it's time for the Summer Sale to start! When is it gonna be this year?! I bet they'll have like, over a thousand games on sale! And even more DLC! Might we see Batman: Arkham City for $7.50? Skyrim Legendary Edition for less than $40?! Maybe even a few publisher packs at over 50% off!
ftfy ;) <old hippy voice>"reality is harsh man"
Hey now, we're still in the unrealistic expectation phase that fox was pining for a few posts back. You get outta here with your staunch pragmatism, you uncooperative hippie!

well I know we are just speculating on the date right now, but since I wasn't around CAG for the last summer sale, what is the best way to handle this in the OP? Without wikis it's going to be hard for me to catch everything (I have to leave the computer some times), so I'm open to suggestions. And yes, I realize very few people actually read the OP, but I expect we will see a lot more as ashes put it "seasonal CAGs" that might actually find it useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back