CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Carlmundo's giveaways/playthroughs are great IMO. They just usually fall in the middle of the work day for me so I can't check em out.
Thanks, I hope I'm not annoying anyone by posting it here.

Also, what's a good time for me to stream on a Saturday or Sunday for you guys and what timezone are you in?

cause he was weak andd prolly sleeping with his women
Perfect comeback! And from tebow no less! First legitimate smirk I've had today.

Why waste time getting laid in your harem when you could hang around CAG 24x7 waiting to save a couple of bucks on a crappy game expansion...

Thanks, I hope I'm not annoying anyone by posting it here.

Also, what's a good time for me to stream on a Saturday or Sunday for you guys and what timezone are you in?
If you do it about the same time on the weekends I can probably manage it. Or maybe rotate some of the events to varying times or have someone stateside do one every so often.

Ugh.  Uninstalled the Elder Scrolls Online beta yesterday.  Got my invite to this weekend's beta test today.

This is why I should never make decisions.

Ugh. Uninstalled the Elder Scrolls Online beta yesterday. Got my invite to this weekend's beta test today.

This is why I should never make decisions.
FWIW It's making me do a huge ass download all over again even though I never uninstalled.

Some unreleased games were leaked on the Steam stats page..

2vii3wj.png

Dis real and if U have HTML for Appids? Useful for searching on SteamDB :D
Well Rockin' Dead is up now at least.

page_bg_generated.jpg

Haven't looked for the others yet though.

*Edit: Says it's been in the DB for a year now. Who knew?

I know at least one or two others like Disciples: Reincarnation are known to be hidden from the store for some time now so maybe these are just old entries that for whatever reason have never been added to be sold through Steam.

goofd news nacsccar 2014 on pc bad news selfpublishe maybe or deep silver will publish? bad news f12013 need to play soon heh worst news kf 2 wtf no just no dlc more i wait till it complete thne  i buy it for 10 bucks or bust

goofd news nacsccar 2014 on pc bad news selfpublishe maybe or deep silver will publish? bad news f12013 need to play soon heh worst news kf 2 wtf no just no dlc more i wait till it complete thne i buy it for 10 bucks or bust
Deep Silver is de worstexcalamationonenoeneo

US codes locked from Europe :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back