The "X is 20 years old" Happy Birthday OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he phonetically spell out the southern "black talk" in Huck Finn? I remember it being really awkward when we had to read passages like that out loud in class.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm really digging Cartoon Network's "Reality" cartoon Total Drama Island
[/quote]

Seriously?

Any Video Professor credited! So I just ordered the GH3 Bundle. How long should it take to get it here?

My new toy :D

Picture1.jpg

Picture2.jpg

Also, it's magnetic.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tiredfornow'][gif]

haha :lol:

Somebody changed the password to my PB and labeled a lot of the pictures really dirty names. :whistle2:k[/quote]

Really!? Maybe it was that hacker Zewone that goes by the hacker alias Zewone :whistle2:k

I think I know who it is, but I don't like pointing fingers without evidence.

Most of 'em say ''Whore'' or ''Bitch'' with random numbers after 'em. :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']I think I know who it is, but I don't like pointing fingers without evidence.

Most of 'em say ''Whore'' or ''Bitch'' with random numbers after 'em. :lol:[/quote]

Weird how they didn't change your PW. You should change it.

[quote name='joe2187']Anyone wanna help me out here?

Anywhere I can get a legit Virtual Credit card?[/quote]

Check with your current bank, credit card companies...call them up and see if they offer that service. Other than that, the only thing I can think of is PayPal.

Hm, so the Paypal one isn't working for you? That is the only one I know of/trust. Why do you need one over just using a regular card or Paypal?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Weird how they didn't change your PW. You should change it.[/QUOTE]

I thought he said they did change it? In which case he probably just recovered it.

It was changed, but I just got a lost password to my e-mail, then changed it up again. It doesn't help that I use the same password for a lot of my stuff... so maybe I should switch things up every now and then. :whistle2:|

Buy a pre-paid credit card at the local drugstore?

Dang, this dude's got a sweet racket. $40 for a trim and shave and you go down to the outlet mall to wait while he does his thing.

I can't believe people buy those garbage Chinese iPhone knockoffs for like $200.

Re-reading the Ian Curtis biography (the one by his wife) currently.
Dang, I forgot how messed up his personal life was due to his epilepsy. Even I would have wanted to die. The way she described his "fits" and how often he'd get them, really messed up.

Ya know, I usually side with the mods because I know what their job is and I understand their actions most of time.. but this.. lately this truly has been a bit out of hand.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Mox, can I borrow that card after whoever is done with it?[/QUOTE]

Ah, you're getting in on the fun?

Yeah, sure. Liquid says it's in a bit of rough shape, so I'm going to make sure Budge is able to send it in bubble wrap or something.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Mox, can I borrow that card after whoever is done with it?[/quote]

Isn't Budge in line for it next?

He'll have to sell a LOT of Lemonade's to get shipping $$ for that frosty...

;)

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Hey, wtf? I hooked Shrike up with a game through that shit.

*angry*[/QUOTE]

Well apparently menopause is a bitch and we're all feeling her wrath :(

There's nothin' good left, mox. Unless you want like Viva Pinata or NBA2k7 for $11 each. ;-/

Thanks for the heads-up, lilboo, I needed a new game. :)

anyone know if ultimate techniques/obliterations in NG2 count if you die?

that is, if you rack up 40 UT kills, die, then continue, do those 40 get added to the total for the 1k UT kills cheese?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Agreed, TFN.

I mean, unless it wasn't him who deleted my and boo's posts.[/QUOTE]

This.

I just feel like if the posts are going to get deleted..well, shouldn't we at LEAST know who did it and WHY?

I totally understand a post like
"Hey, here is how you mod your Xbox360 console ::provides link::" getting deleted.

But really. No one is going that far. This is getting pretty ridiculous and I just wish we knew exactly what we were doing wrong.

[quote name='Moxio']This is so ridiculous. Should we make another post deletion thread in the News/Feedback section?[/QUOTE]

Nah, it won't do any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back