The "X is 20 years old" Happy Birthday OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my two Kingston 1GB Micros from Newegg today. $4 each, and they came with SD and MiniSD adapters. Not bad.

I hope my Woot 2GB cards come in soon so I can stick one in my MP3 player and finish loading it up.

Got my shirt.woot shirt, Threadless shirt, and shoes in today too. Not bad. :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hey wow... you should interview an OTT newbie next. Cause there's no way anything could live up to the hype after the extended hiatus. ;)[/quote]

While he hasn't entered the OTT, I think pacemakerguy would be a good interview subject.

[quote name='lilboo']hahahah Evil, you were so drunk you didn't realize that was ME! :whee:[/QUOTE]

Funny enough, I was still pretty drunk and was finding it a little hard to focus because I wasn't really sure how I ended up in that situation. It was good though, so thanks.

Work was ok, although it was hotter than Hades itself by 8 am. Sold a textbook for 65 bucks on the line, which is good because i just blew like 30 bucks on stuff at the smoke shack.

[quote name='Rocko']Eh. It's a little tight on the right foot, but not too much. I'll keep 'em, they were only $18.

fuck my shoe size.[/QUOTE]

18 $ shoes? I need new shoes.

[quote name='Eviltude']18 $ shoes? I need new shoes.[/quote]
The website had a deal, buy 1 get 1 50% off a while back, as well as a code for 20% off your order. Those were my half off pair, and it turns out the full price pair was OOS so I got a refund, so I got this pair for 70% off.

Ugh, I was halfway to the "no wasted pollen" trophy last night and missed a crucial spectra jump and hit a prowler on the way down. :whistle2:(

''I can't believe that shitty bootleg site shipped my shit faster than Newegg.com :bomb:'' - Whats so bad about this post?

Been deleted twice. I'd also like to note that I have hard copies of all of my DS games. The R4 just makes shit easier to keep around instead of carrying 20+ carts on me at all times. :cool:

I'll just keep posting this until it doesn't get deleted.

[quote name='Rocko']The website had a deal, buy 1 get 1 50% off a while back, as well as a code for 20% off your order. Those were my half off pair, and it turns out the full price pair was OOS so I got a refund, so I got this pair for 70% off.[/QUOTE]

Meh, I can't afford to buy one in order to get one half off. I just need to hiit up like a shoe warehouse or some shit I guess.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Ugh, I was halfway to the "no wasted pollen" trophy last night and missed a crucial spectra jump and hit a prowler on the way down. :whistle2:([/quote]:cry:
Something similar happened to me and I just turned it off.

Something I learned though after 20 minutes, usually hitting a prowler while spinning and a little speed (but not much) makes all the pollen float to the nearest seed rather than some of it falling.

[quote name='tiredfornow']''I can't believe that shitty bootleg site shipped my shit faster than Newegg.com :bomb:'' - Whats so bad about this post?

Been deleted twice. I'd also like to note that I have hard copies of all of my DS games. The R4 just makes shit easier to keep around instead of carrying 20+ carts on me at all times. :cool:

I'll just keep posting this until it doesn't get deleted.[/QUOTE]

''I can't believe that shitty bootleg site shipped my shit faster than Newegg.com :bomb:'' - Whats so bad about this post?

[quote name='tiredfornow']''I can't believe that shitty bootleg site shipped my shit faster than Newegg.com :bomb:'' - Whats so bad about this post?

Been deleted twice. I'd also like to note that I have hard copies of all of my DS games. The R4 just makes shit easier to keep around instead of carrying 20+ carts on me at all times. :cool:[/quote]

Deja vu

What?

I can do this all day, homeboy!

I don't even get why he hangs out in here. No single women to ogle over, so I'm guessing somebody's new boyfriend must have upset the big man. :nottalking:

Dude suffers from dementia and finds such references offensive, TheRock88.

The :cool: thing is that there's now a trail of such deletions after The Man turned off the hard delete option.

Shit is ridiculous. It effects no one and in no way shape or form yet someone still hangs around to delete posts at will. Get a part time job or something.

I totally just tore our washing machine apart by accident. I was manually turning the spinning part in the middle to mix up the soap prior to put my clothes in and the whole thing came apart. Nothing was broken, but it fell into 5 or 6 pieces so I had to turn it off, drain it, put it back together and start again. Lawl.

Piracy:

1: an act of robbery on the high seas; also : an act resembling such robbery
2: robbery on the high seas
3 a: the unauthorized use of another's production, invention, or conception especially in infringement of a copyright b: the illicit accessing of broadcast signals

Senile:

1: of, relating to, exhibiting, or characteristic of old age ; especially : exhibiting a loss of cognitive abilities (as memory) associated with old age
2: approaching the end of a geological cycle of erosion

:cool:

Dang, Rampage Jackson caused some lady to have a miscarriage when he was on drugs and sideswiped those couple of cars. :whistle2:|

[quote name='tiredfornow']Dang, Rampage Jackson caused some lady to have a miscarriage when he was on drugs and sideswiped those couple of cars. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

I didn't hear about that. Was he driving or was he just running down the street, punching cars into the air Hulk-style?

I think we're getting a PS3 for Christmas. :whee:
Anyone think there'll be an even cheaper bundle by then? (Less than $400)

:whistle2:k

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back