The "X is 20 years old" Happy Birthday OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
''I can't believe that shitty bootleg site shipped my shit faster than Newegg.com :bomb:'' - Whats so bad about this post?

Been deleted twice. I'd also like to note that I have hard copies of all of my DS games. The R4 just makes shit easier to keep around instead of carrying 20+ carts on me at all times. :cool:

[quote name='Rocko']As I was saying before my post was so rudely deleted, I just ripped a CD to my computer and there must've been an error or something because some of the tags for artist and album were not there, and when I entered them in WMP it fucked up the track order. :/[/QUOTE]Are you serious?

This new regime _____ dick.

Again:

"Apparently someone doesn't realize that only disgusting pirates would use flash cards for illegally downloaded games.

There's a very large community for creating and downloading user-created homebrew software to be played via flash cards like the R4 and AK2."

Do tell me what's wrong with discussing legal homebrew games, please.

Wow, absolutely no question whatsoever that non-infringing posts are being deleted now.

And without hard delete there's a trail left this time.

[quote name='Rocko']As I was saying before my post was so rudely deleted, I just ripped a CD to my computer and there must've been an error or something because some of the tags for artist and album were not there, and when I entered them in WMP it ed up the track order. :/[/quote]Are you serious?

This new regime _____ dick.

---

www.radioshack.com, Brown.

Probably monoprice.com, brown.

"Apparently someone doesn't realize that only disgusting pirates would use flash cards for illegally downloaded games.

There's a very large community for creating and downloading user-created homebrew software to be played via flash cards like the R4 and AK2."

Someone tell me what's wrong with the post before it's frivolously deleted a third time, please.

Did they ever release that homebrew Cave Story game for the Nintendo DS?

That game looked more interesting than most retail games.

Apparently someone doesn't realize that only disgusting pirates would use flash cards for illegally downloaded games.

There's a very large community for creating and downloading user-created (this means they are completely legal, not copyrighted games made by people to be downloaded for free by the general public) homebrew software to be played via flash cards like the R4 and AK2.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Who's deleting these posts? Linkin? Cheapy? Trakan?[/quote]

Shrike definately. Possibly Wubb.

Cheapy denies that any posts other then obvious piracy posts are being deleted.

Linkin, Trakan and Casey are all cool.

Likely Shrike, as he is online.

Looks like the MicroSD > MSPD adapter that dude sent me is actually a MiniSD (I think) to Memory Stick Duo adapter.

Oh well, it's the thought that counts. Looks like I'll have to buy that MicroSD>MSPD adapter from DealExtreme for $7. At least I know it supports SDHC.

[quote name='darthbudge']Shrike definately. Possibly Wubb.

Linkin, Trakan and Casey are all cool.[/quote]

I was looking at the list of all the people who are online and Linkin, Trakan and Cheapy were the only men of power online.

Maybe Shrike blocked himself from being seen online?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Would this work with the 360?

http://www.amazon.com/HDMI-Cable-2M..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1CY5VM6PSFXEB45N1JXA

It's only $1.75[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='Rocko']Likely Shrike, as he is online.

Looks like the MicroSD > MSPD adapter that dude sent me is actually a MiniSD (I think) to Memory Stick Duo adapter.

Oh well, it's the thought that counts. Looks like I'll have to buy that MicroSD>MSPD adapter from DealExtreme for $7. At least I know it supports SDHC.[/QUOTE]

They don't make 8GB MiniSD cards?

He's not fooling anybody.

regime.png

[quote name='darthbudge']Shrike definately. Possibly Wubb.

Linkin, Trakan and Casey are all cool.[/quote]

To be fair, Shrike was likely hard deleting the posts. I don't think Cheapy would lie about that. Now hard deleting is not possible by moderators, so if he took a look at this thread he'd definitely see some non-infringing deleted posts.

Becuzimbrown, Shrike (and some other mods and a bunch of users) are invisible. Just look at an invisible user's trader rating page to see when they were last active.

[quote name='zewone']It's called "Invisible", Brown.[/quote]

[quote name='Rocko']To be fair, Shrike was likely hard deleting the posts. I don't think Cheapy would lie about that. Now hard deleting is not possible by moderators, so if he took a look at this thread he'd definitely see some non-infringing deleted posts.

Becuzimbrown, Shrike (and some other mods and a bunch of users) are invisible. Just look at an invisible user's trader rating page to see when they were last active.[/quote]

Ohk.

[quote name='zewone']They don't make 8GB MiniSD cards?[/quote]

It's a Duo adapter, not ProDuo. Otherwise I'd get a 8GM MicroSDHC and stick it in a Mini adapter, then put that in this, if that would even work.

Doesn't matter, though, since I can't use this.

[quote name='dallow']Rocko, my friend who used the MicroSD>MSPD adapter says it's pretty slow.
I guess if you don't mind the loading.[/quote]
I could likely live with that and pay the much lower price, 8GB MSPDs are expensive.

Although I may end up waiting a little and buying one that isn't from DealExtreme (some guy linked me to a story about some reputable brand, I believe, coming out with one soon), as that may have better performance.

If I were you I'd just hold out for a legit $30 4GB Pro Duo. The adapter is supposed to bottleneck your speeds and make it around half to two thirds slower than the real thing.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
NPH = Neil Patrick Harris
[/quote]

Thanks...

I like how the post deleting mod just deletes the entire post. Not the offending material if more than one thought is conveyed in said post. Pretty hypocritical if it's the mod we all suspect, as he's the number one advocate of consolidating posts. I suppose I should never have a multi-subject post again, for fear that if I mention something which may upset someone, that my entire post will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back