The "X is 20 years old" Happy Birthday OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']My Target put copies of the coupons I had been using for weeks on each register w/ a little note that says ''DO NOT ACCEPT - FRAUD COUPONS. CONTACT MANAGER IMMEDIATELY'' :cool:[/quote]

I like the signs on ALL registers and in the Ad display saying they don't take the $5 Toy coupon anymore...

That's 'neat' LP

I am concerned that the USPS site shows my thing as having left Zip 55212...WHICH DOESN"T EXIST!!!

:bomb:

[quote name='Mojimbo']If Baird is 1200 points there's no way Castle Crashers will get in under that. :cry:[/quote]

1200 for castle crashers wouldn't be bad. over a full points card? that's nuts.

As I was saying before my post was so rudely deleted, I just ripped a CD to my computer and there must've been an error or something because some of the tags for artist and album were not there, and when I entered them in WMP it fucked up the track order. :/

Damn, I forgot I got a stockpile of shit I need to put up on Amazon Marketplace...

:ds: Web Browser, :gc: RE Code Veronica, :xbox: Outrun 2006...

*goes over to Amazon

[quote name='Rocko']I've enjoyed Jason Statham in the past so I should like Crank.[/QUOTE]

No. NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

---

Also, sometimes I take tallcans in the theater.

It was really great for Chappelle's Block Party. It was like being at a concert. :cool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is putting stuff up on Amazon better than eBaying?[/quote]

I like it alot more. It is much easier if you are selling common items.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That would be sweet! Also, NPH but he
was pressumed killed in the second one
[/QUOTE]

I heard on Howard Stern that HK3 was already in the works. NPH is
back! They didn't explain how. I'm guessing he survived the shotgun blast. He's NPH.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']why do any of you pay attention to anomynous anyway?[/QUOTE]

I've had him on ignore for months.

You're a hoodrat though, zewone.

I'd expect you to run shit in the back of the theater with a blunt and telling the people who talk to shut the fuck up or you'll shove their head through the screen. :cool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is putting stuff up on Amazon better than eBaying?[/quote]

Higher selling prices, less hassle, NO Paypal...yup it's waayyy better.

Fees are higher, but it doesn't really matter, cause it's taken out before you see $ anyway.

One minor gripe, is that it only gave me standard shipping credit on the DMC 5th Anniversary set

Teef, did I mention it's brand new/sealed?

:cool:

So, yeah I'll ship it right out...

:roll:

[quote name='zewone']I've had him on ignore for months.[/quote]

Same. I don't know why everyone seems to love him now.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']half.com is what I use linkin.[/quote]

I've used it once or twice, but I like the deadlines with eBay.

[quote name='zewone']I heard on Howard Stern that HK3 was already in the works. NPH is
back! They didn't explain how. I'm guessing he survived the shotgun blast. He's NPH.
[/quote]

Awesome :D

[quote name='manthing']Higher selling prices, less hassle, NO Paypal...yup it's waayyy better.

Fees are higher, but it doesn't really matter, cause it's taken out before you see $ anyway.

One minor gripe, is that it only gave me standard shipping credit on the DMC 5th Anniversary set[/quote]

I might try that with a couple titles. How does shipping work?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']what the hell is NPH?[/quote]

NPH = Neil Patrick Harris
neil_patrick_harris_hints_at_a_possible_spinoff_mo_424x300.jpg

Ahhh, I feel good. I did something demented :cool:

Basically, one of those idiots who stand on the corner and start preaching about this dude named Jesus..well, I basically recited the lady in my avatar's favorite lines in front of everyone and proceeded to go on lunch.

God, Christians are really dumb/annoying.

Whoa, this Tropicana Grape Juice drink, which I thought was just regular grape soda (which i love) tastes like nothing I know.

It's like the perfect halfway drink between natural grape juice and grape soda.

I bought it because I had never seen it before and the design of the label was appealing.

I might price match those cheap XBL points at Best Buy and use a $5 RZ cert. I have like 11000 points, but half price is always nice.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']

I might try that with a couple titles. How does shipping work?
[/quote]

Amazon adds a credit in the amount they charge the customer for shipping.

For video games, they give a $3.99 credit. thus adding $4 to whatever price you set. You can ship a new game for ~$3 First Class in a bubble mailer w/ DC.

Only time I had a problem was when I sent out a DMC Anniversary set in a box and it cost $6 to ship...

:bomb:

Got that R4 in the mail right now.

Didn't know it came with a microsd --> USB adapter thingie.

EDIT: Alone In The Dark is amazing, brown. Much love on that one.

Card with a K? No thx.

I'm having a hard time believing this bootleg shitty ass site shipped my shit before Newegg.com did though. :bomb:

Shitty shit.

''I'm having a hard time believing this shitty bootleg site shipped my shit faster than Newegg.com did.'' Whats so bad about that?

Apparently someone doesn't realize that only disgusting pirates would use flash cards for illegaly downloaded games.

There's a very large community for creating and downloading user-created homebrew software to be played via flash cards like the R4 and AK2.

[quote name='seanr1221']I wonder if the iPhone has an application where you can put in all the food you ate in a day and see the calories...[/quote]Pretty sure there's an official app for that. Look under lifestyle.

[quote name='dallow']Pretty sure there's an official app for that. Look under lifestyle.[/QUOTE]

Yea I looked around real quick, but nothing caught my eye.

I'm going to check again right now.

It be great if Thedailyplate.com put out a free app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back