The "X is 20 years old" Happy Birthday OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
War sucked __________

A Pineapple Express commercial was just on, and it talks about how the reviews say it's a start for the next great comedy team, Rogen & Franco.

Has nobody in the general public ever heard of Freaks & Geeks?

ahahaha @ flasks.

---

That motion pictures has a couple of nice tit shots at least, Rocko.

Which movie ticket are you going to get?

[quote name='anomynous']War sucked __________

A Pineapple Express commercial was just on, and it talks about how the reviews say it's a start for the next great comedy team, Rogen & Franco.

Has nobody in the general public ever heard of Freaks & Geeks?[/quote]
Hard to call it a start when it went nowhere.

That is their best work though.

I was watching Harrold & Kumar on Comedy Central yesterday and couldn't help but think that a spin-off of their friends "Goldstein & Rosenberg Go To Hot Dog Heaven" would have been awesome.

Being drunk in a movie theater must suck ass. I can't sit still when I'm drinking... I can't imagine 2 hours of sitting still. :whistle2:|

Speaking of Flasks, I don't know if any of you guys know who Bob Roll is, but I got chance to meet him and talk for awhile. Well one of the things that came up was the restrictions on carrying liquids on board airplanes and he said that because of that, he went out and purchased 10 mini flasks and would fill them up and bring them on board, that way he didn't have to go without alcohol on the plane, but would still be under that limit.

That was pretty crazy, yet kinda cool.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dang, Pineapple Express is out on Wednesday. :cool: :cool:[/quote]

I just assumed it was coming out on Friday.

Good thing I'm always off work by about 9 on Wednesdays. Shouldn't be too busy, either.

[quote name='Mojimbo']ahahaha @ flasks.

---

That motion pictures has a couple of nice tit shots at least, Rocko.

Which movie ticket are you going to get?[/quote]

No idea, I thought it was for either, so I could decide later.

I haven't heard of either of 'em, but I figure my gf will want to see at least one of them, so I might as well get a free movie with my cheap movie ticket (9.50 at the theater).

I might get both Crank and Halloween. It's free shipping.

One of these might work too budge:
51ptZ0trKdL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

You're bullshitting, budge.

You can't get passed security now if you have any form of liquid on you, and the only thing you can carry with you is anything you buy after you pass security. :nottalking:

I had to throw away face soap and cologne the last time I went to Dallas. :whistle2:|

[quote name='LinkinPrime']No there not...where'd you hear this from? link?[/QUOTE]

It was in an interview on Ain't it Cool around the time H & K 2 came out. The writers & director said they're gonna do H & K 3, planning a Goldstein & Rosenbergo Go 2 Hot Dog Heaven movie, and they want to do a NPH movie.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You're bullshitting, budge.

You can't get passed security now if you have any form of liquid on you, and the only thing you can carry with you is anything you buy after you pass security. :nottalking:

I had to throw away face soap and cologne the last time I went to Dallas. :whistle2:|[/quote]

What? They must have changed it. It used be that if it was under like 3 oz. or something, you could have it on board.

They have to be less than 2 or 3 oz and in a clear plastic bag TFN.

My soap, shampoo, conditioner were all good to go.

[quote name='anomynous']It was in an interview on Ain't it Cool around the time H & K 2 came out. The writers & director said they're gonna do H & K 3, planning a Goldstein & Rosenbergo Go 2 Hot Dog Heaven movie, and they want to do a NPH movie.[/quote]

That would be sweet! Also, NPH but he
was pressumed killed in the second one

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That would be sweet! Also, NPH but he
was pressumed killed in the second one
[/QUOTE]

Watch after the credits apparently

I would find a link to the interview, but it's impossible to find anything on AIC.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Dang.

Alcohol though?[/quote]They don't usually check the content of the container.

If they did look like little flasks though..........
Eh, it's budge.

[quote name='dallow']They don't usually check the content of the container.

If they did look like little flasks though..........
Eh, it's budge.[/quote]

Look, I am just relaying his story. I didn't actually see them or anything. So he could have been bullshitting us also, plus, he was drinking at the time too.

[quote name='anomynous']
Watch after the credits apparently

I would find a link to the interview, but it's impossible to find anything on AIC.[/quote]

:whistle2:k...I'll have to do that.

Thanks, hope it comes to fruition.

[quote name='TheRock88']Too bad those Target coupons dont work anymore.[/quote]

I know...

:cry:

$5-$10 for 1600 points was tits

Dally, Haven't you seen the pic of Budge and hi spiked catsup?

[quote name='dallow']You're not militant against alcohol budge?[/quote]

No... I like alcohol quite a bit. Didn't you see the picture I posted a week or two back? I took the original down, but there is an edited version in the OTT group photo album.

EDIT: Hey Manthing, do you still have that PS2 Memory Card to PS3 Adapter that you were willing to let people borrow?

[quote name='darthbudge']
EDIT: Hey Manthing, do you still have that PS2 Memory Card to PS3 Adapter that you were willing to let people borrow?[/quote]

You mean the thingie that puts PS1/2 data onto the Triple?

If so, yes

[quote name='dallow']I thought JW were against alcohol.
At least the families I've know have been.[/quote]

I don't know a single JW family that is against alcohol... It certainly isn't something we are told to abstain from or anything.

However, there might be some people who used to be alcoholics or something and maybe they would completely stay away from it, but that is because of past experiences not being a JW.

[quote name='TheRock88']Too bad those Target coupons dont work anymore.[/quote]

My Target put copies of the coupons I had been using for weeks on each register w/ a little note that says ''DO NOT ACCEPT - FRAUD COUPONS. CONTACT MANAGER IMMEDIATELY'' :cool:

So I just got a bunch of Muse tracks from the back of a truck, and some of the tracks weren't ID'd with the artist or album. When I filled that in in WMP, it puts the tracks all out of whack so I have like tracks 4, 7, and 9 ahead of the rest.

:/

Hmmm... I could easily double my money buying used PS2 Network adapter at GS for cheap and then reselling them on Ebay or amazon. However, I always end up getting screwed over when I try stuff like this, so I am not sure if I am gonna try or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back