The "X is 20 years old" Happy Birthday OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']Lilboo, what the fuck is your gamerpic?[/QUOTE]

YouTube search "Crazy Christian Lady"

[quote name='Moxio']That's dcfox[/QUOTE]

This too.

[quote name='Rocko']Lilboo, what the fuck is your gamerpic?[/QUOTE]

It's that black chick from WOTB Comando 3. I forget her name, as I haven't played in a while.. :bomb: :wall: :bomb: :twoguns:

[quote name='Moxio']That's dcfox[/QUOTE]

Or this.

Soon, soon.

2731786927_15e9469300.jpg

Wait. BioShock isn't out for PS3 yet? :whistle2:k

I've had it since last year, and I still haven't played it. My BF did and loved it, but I was probably busy playing Metroid Prime \\:D/

[quote name='Eviltude']I didn't hear about that. Was he driving or was he just running down the street, punching cars into the air Hulk-style?[/quote]

He's losing his mind or some shit after losing his belt and one day he decided to drive all fucked up, sideswipe some cars and resist arrest. Theres pimp pictures of him laying on the floor with the cops pointing their pistols at him on the internet.

I believe it had a 1 year exclusivity.
I've only seen a friend of mine play it, but I've wanted to for a long time.

Portal is cheap for PC right?
I need to pick it up for a friend.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You know you'll just buy it, play the first hour and a half then shelf it forever, right?[/quote]
I heard that's the best part, though.

I'll admit it was a bit overrated, but it just barely managed to snag GOTY from P3.

Speaking of which, play any more P4 lately? They need to release some more info about the English release, mang!

I wish I could play new 360 games in English. The 360 should be here today, though.

Rock, when do you start school? I'd recommend putting aside a few weeks for P3; it's one of those 100-hr games.

[quote name='prmononoke']While he hasn't entered the OTT, I think pacemakerguy would be a good interview subject.[/QUOTE]

Pacemakerguy already blogs so much there's nothing left that anyone would want to know about him.

Hey Dallow, if you switch hard drives with me, I'll let you have this amazing Tropicana faceplate I have. It just screams Dallow, buddy! :cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Buy it and then trade me for my white, "special" 360, dallow. I want HDMI and for it to match everything else.[/quote]
I would if I got to keep the HDD. :cool:

No HDMI sucks though.
I'd hate having to plug in another 3+1 wires.

Do it. :cool:

---

Huck Finn is the one with the duke and the...king? And the black guy? I didn't think it was that bad but it's been so long since I read it, probably for summer reading in between middle and high school.

I don't know, I'm like 40 pages in. There's a black guy, yeah. $$$$er Jim.

I have to read that, Great Gatsby, Scarlet Letter, and Red Badge of Courage in the next two weeks for my AP English class, and they all look boring as fuck.

[quote name='tiredfornow']He's losing his mind or some shit after losing his belt and one day he decided to drive all fucked up, sideswipe some cars and resist arrest. Theres pimp pictures of him laying on the floor with the cops pointing their pistols at him on the internet.[/QUOTE]

I think getting straight humiliated in Ultimate Fighter might've also helped set him off.

Sucks because the dude really grew on me after watching UF. I was pulling for him to retain against Griffin. Now I hope dude gets some serious jail time.

Anyone know how I can get a Virtual Credit card? The paypal plugin isnt installing for me, I get some funky acces denied popup.

The Scarlet Letter was $.

But you'll probably hate it, Rocko. :whistle2:|

Huck Finn wasn't bad up until the last 10 chapters, when Twain decided to shit all over his book.

[quote name='Rocko']There's a black guy, yeah. $$$$er Jim.[/QUOTE]$$$$er Jim? :cool:

I hated it at the time but now I really, really like The Great Gatsby. I should read that again.

Sick... burn?

[quote name='Mojimbo']$$$$er Jim? :cool:

I hated it at the time but now I really, really like The Great Gatsby. I should read that again.[/quote]

Huck Finn looks like the worst, so I figured I'd read it first. It's a bitch to read.

Great Gatsby was the one that I thought would be most interesting, but still doesn't look too thrilling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back