The "X's Room Smells Fresh Because He Can No Longer Fart" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dallow']Use a spy Jimbo and better soldiers.[/QUOTE]

The only good thing spies can do are steal Great People. I guess sabotage in this case might be okay, but that's just for production isn't it?

[quote name='lordwow']Gmail, ever heard of it?[/quote]

I have!

And I have over 30 different Gmail accounts.

I still use my MSN account for nearly everything, though.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dang, how do I get knights when I'm Julius Caesar.[/QUOTE]

Anyone can get Knights, you just have to research horsemanship or whatever.

[quote name='Moxio']The only good thing spies can do are steal Great People. I guess sabotage in this case might be okay, but that's just for production isn't it?[/quote]
I though Rev had an option to drop their defense.

[quote name='zewone']Is that Civ game hot?

The Tales demo was alright. I think you should check it out if you like Eternal Sonata, Mawkz.[/QUOTE]

Civ game is great. It's no III or IV but it's very well made for the console.

Also I need to make an Asia account. Walk me through it mang. :cool:

[quote name='lordwow']Spys can in fact destroy buildings, kill units, or stop production in a city.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but killing units is a waste in comparison to stealing GP.

[quote name='Moxio']Civ game is great. It's no III or IV but it's very well made for the console.

Also I need to make an Asia account. Walk me through it mang. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Just make a Hotmail account and be sure to choose Japan as your region and fill in fake Japanese addresses, Tokyo and all that jazz.

After that, just make a new silver account, mang.

Is there a store with a good variety of shoelaces? I just picked up some hot nikes at lunch for $35 from Ross, but the only pair in my size was laceless.

[quote name='manthing']Are you really playing through $$$atar?

You're wierd

Whut happened to my erotic letter?[/quote]
Haha, no way. It's fucking turrible.
...and I was kidding about the letter, $$$$$$.

I got this text message when I was out and about yesterday.

Hey, Brian im going back to japan today, and actually i just got in the plane now... ill email you, and hope we can keep in touch each other

Aww, my little Japanese girl thought of me.
I can't believe she's gone... it made me sad and I kicked myself for not keeping in regular contact with her.

[quote name='Moxio']Time to play Tales of Vesperia! :cool:[/QUOTE]

Make sure you sign in to your US account so it's English.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']but you don't like anything. just about every post you make is filled with "I don't like ___." or "___ is terrible." :)[/quote]

I'll try and be more positive then! :applause:

[quote name='zewone']Make sure you sign in to your US account so it's English.[/QUOTE]

So I sign onto JFDeetswayng (asian) and toggle English or what?

[quote name='Moxio']So I sign onto JFDeetswayng (asian) and toggle English or what?[/QUOTE]

.... Sign into your icerender account, the game will still be there.

Mixio, you got a good link on hand to somewhere I can read up on Civ tactics? I probably haven't played an RTS since like Brood War in '01 or so, even then I only played that for 5 or 6 hours tops.

Also, does the loading on your game suck dick too?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Mixio, you got a good link on hand to somewhere I can read up on Civ tactics? I probably haven't played an RTS since like Brood War in '01 or so, even then I only played that for 5 or 6 hours tops.

Also, does the loading on your game suck dick too?[/QUOTE]

My game's loading is fine.

Also remember that Civ Rev is not an RTS, it's a TBS.

Try civfanatics.com.

[quote name='manthing'][/QUOTE]

roll2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back