The "X's Room Smells Fresh Because He Can No Longer Fart" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lordwow']Noice.

I used to have a bitching Enterprise-D model in my room when I was like 8, with a saucer that separated.[/quote]
Nerd

[quote name='manthing']Wow, didja see that IG-88 is included in the Death Star?

Know why?[/QUOTE]

I saw he was in there, not sure why.

[quote name='dcfox']Nerd[/QUOTE]

Truth.

The quality is good and the keyboards not bad, wahoo.

I was just upset I broke it not even five hours after I got it. I got stuck with a RazrV3M after that and I've tried EVERYTHING to break it and not make it look like I folded it into a sandwich and bit into it. I even stood on top of my brick mailbox and dropped it on the concrete. So far, out of almost a year of throwing it around and crap, I've only got the little screen on the front when you fold it to give out. :wall: I really need a new phone.

Thank god my boyfriend is picking me up tonight. Jonathan is driving me crazy. I only see him for a few minutes but he has to make some comment to pick on me. Poor pitiful fool still isn't getting laid from the ex (they aren't even officially dating, they are still friends).
It's amazingly delicious, how pissy he is... and he can't get any random sex from me either. hahaha

He really needs to give me money though. If he doesn't pay half the rent for July, he's out.

[quote name='lordwow']I saw he was in there, not sure why.[/quote]

Nerd talk:
In one of the short story anthologies, there was a story that IG88 had put his program/brain into the second Death Star's compooter

Pretty dumb

And I agree that the newer SW stinks

[quote name='dallow']I'm gonna have 16 kids![/quote]
I know a homeless man who can help you out with that
temp

Alright.

I'm gonna make my DeepDiscount order, but I need to look things over for a few minutes.

[quote name='manthing']

dc, yet you watched Zohan...

:whistle2:k[/quote]
I've watched Zohan 3 times already. I might go for a fourth :cool:

[quote name='seanr1221']SW stanks :booty:[/quote]

[quote name='tiredfornow']I actually agree with Sean.

Star Wars stinks.[/quote]

[quote name='Maklershed']

I spent close to $500 on one in 2005. But that's because I bought the entire run of ST:TNG (which was $250 with the 20% off)

Hey 83, why don't you name a fish after Sura Bulk, or Dooku, or any of the crap from Eps 1-3

Only thing worth a spit in those was Darth Maul

:booty:

And I hope those alleged Euro PS3 platinum hits cases are either fakes or not coming here

:puke:

[quote name='manthing']Hey 83, why don't you name a fish after Sura Bulk, or Dooku, or any of the crap from Eps 1-3

Only thing worth a spit in those was Darth Maul

:booty:

[/quote]

It's Sora Bulq, Manwang. :cool:

And Mace Windu, Ki-Adi Mundi, and/or Plo Koon > Darth Maul.

[quote name='Brak']Alright.

I'm gonna make my DeepDiscount order, but I need to look things over for a few minutes.[/QUOTE]

What are you getting?

All right. I'll make an OTT post. In case some of you may be wondering, I actually haven't told a mod about any OTT post in a long time, asking it to be removed, so if anything happened in the last two weeks or so, I have nothing to do with it.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Wow, I didn't know the OTT was full of LEGO geeks.[/QUOTE]I'm definitely into Lego. I have several buckets of every color, along with spending around $5000-$10000 on Lego pieces. I built many things myself such as Lego theme park with 60+ rides and basketball stadium):
LegoAP2.jpg

LegoStadiumx.jpg

[quote name='tiredfornow']I actually agree with Sean.

Star Wars stinks.[/QUOTE]I agree also. I'm not into it myself, but I can understand some like it (and it's cool).

[quote name='manthing']Where That Magnavox Kid pull #s from?

Besides the obvious 'his ass LOL'

:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]Actually, the original numbers I got from a cost analysis someone did on how much it costs to make a 20GB PS3, 60GB PS3, and 360 Premium (around the time PS3 came out). I could make a good cost estimate on the 80GB by comparing motherboards with the 60GB and from being an Electrical Engineer myself. The 40GB breaking even, was an actual new story posted around at a few sites. It would take me a while to dig it up.

[quote name='Maklershed']This might be the biggest post I've ever seen ...

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4508667&postcount=16

(It's a response from everyone's favorite OTTer to a person who made a thread of why Sony dropped the ball)[/QUOTE]Mak, I've made MUCH longer, MUCH longer posts than that before. I wish my post at another forum was still up, where it was over 1800 words long. Part of that (which I quoted) came from my post at the PS3 Forums.

Since I posted in this OTT, feel free to make fun of me in this one. ;)

Oh yeah OTT, I became famous over the weekend with my name mentioned at PS3 Fanboy and many other sites, blogs, etc. (I counted over 25). It was fun being a celebrity. That picture was taken with my cell phone too.

EDIT: The Lego pictures were from 8 years ago.

I got:

Rififi (Criterion Collection)

Brute Force (Criterion Collection)

Thieves' Highway (Criterion Collection)

Ace in the Hole (Criterion Collection)

The Third Man (Criterion Collection)

Night and the City (Criterion Collection)

Zodiac (Special Edition)

Double Idemnity (Special Edition)

The Conformist

Noice. I'm thinking about picking one more title up. I got Naked City and Playtime. I want to pick up another Dassin, because he is that $$$$a. Ace in the Hole intrigued me as well. What I really want is that Sam Fuller set from Eclipse.

Mana, was it an iSuppli analysis?

And LOL at 'I do it so I know' defense...

And guess what, we knew about your famousness, I told 'em bout it and yer blog.

Best part: I found the news on a PSP Pyrate site!!!

Hey, munch. I watched The Asphalt Jungle the other night; awesome film.

That old mang loved young girls. :cool:

I'm also gonna try to get Inside Man at Meijer or Wal-Mark (bleh) this weekend, if I get a chance. I think they sell it for $6.

[quote name='seanr1221']Can I have your autograph?[/QUOTE]Sure, I'll mail it to you. :p It will have my return address on it and everything, so you'll know my info in case you need to report me for you know what. ;)

[quote name='The Mana Knight']
I agree also. I'm not into it myself, but I can understand some like it (and it's cool).
[/quote]

I like your posts TMK, thats why I'm not going to ask Wubb to ban you for that attrocity against George Lucas.

But there is no OTT fish going to be named after you.

[quote name='manthing']Mana, was it an iSuppli analysis?

And LOL at 'I do it so I know' defense...

And guess what, we knew about your famousness, I told 'em bout it and yer blog.

Best part: I found the news on a PSP Pyrate site!!![/QUOTE]I saw the OTT posts about my blog mentioned. I remember Rocko said something about my possibly deleting it, but I will not. The only thing I'll delete is comments I get (well, they have to go through my approval process before they get posted).

Hmm, you might be talking about one of the PSP Sites I saw when searching Google.

TMK, I'm a pretty accepting person, seeing as I have 8 bizillion videogames, but for the love of god, never tell a girl you spent more than 1000 dollars on LEGOs.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']TMK, I'm a pretty accepting person, seeing as I have 8 bizillion videogames, but for the love of god, never tell a girl you spent more than 1000 dollars on LEGOs.[/QUOTE]

Or find a girl who buys you LEGO

Hey, TMK. How do you spend $10,000 on LEGO if you don't have a day job?

Still haven't mentioned the source for that Triple's cost analysis

And too bad CAG doesn't have your 'special approval process', M I RITE?

[quote name='Brak']Hey, TMK. Have you ever masturbated?[/QUOTE]Yes I masturbate. I still wonder whether I'll ejaculate all over a girl whenever I have sex with one.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Yes I masturbate. I still wonder whether I'll ejaculate all over a girl whenever I have sex with one.[/QUOTE]
You're supposed to ejaculate in her vagina, mang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back