The "X's Room Smells Fresh Because He Can No Longer Fart" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lordwow']Sounds like an awesome job.[/quote]You only say that because it invoves your team. :p

Mah job sux.

[quote name='manthing']I have never disputed this.

But I got arthuritis and I'm colorblind, and fast objects are hard for me to focus on, and INSERT OLD MAN AFFLICTION HERE(except Baldness)

;)[/quote]
aww

[quote name='Brak']He'd be better without a job, because...

Cold, Hard Fact:

Women are secretly attracted to bums.[/QUOTE]Hmm, I didn't know. I thought girls wanted a guy with lots of money so they could buy lots of expensive stuff for them. :p

[quote name='guinaevere']Close, and not so secret. Women are attracted to creeps/losers.[/QUOTE]Haha. I once knew someone who dated this one girl, who was cruel to his girl. He'd hit her, constantly push her around, but she kept sticking with him. I'd glad have taken the girl and have been much nicer, but many girls stated I was too nice. :oops:

[quote name='guinaevere']Anyway, they're ALL fakie singers. Drives me crazy. Then one night a bunch of guys came over and we decided to play Rockband and it's all actual bands, and about a million times better. So I'm kinda toying with picking up that game in time. But I dont know if I'd want to subject anyone to my singing. :lol:[/quote]
People online can't hear your voice unless you push one of the trigger buttons during the song.

[quote name='guinaevere'] Then one night a bunch of guys came over and we decided to play Rockband and it's all actual bands, and about a million times better. So I'm kinda toying with picking up that game in time. But I dont know if I'd want to subject anyone to my singing. :lol:[/quote]

Not a worry...

You have to hold the left trigger(?) for people to hear you online. You don't hear players singing by default

[quote name='guinaevere']Mostly, yes. My theory is that eventually they'll smarten up and go for someone who's actually decent to them. But in general, we're pretty stupid when it comes to who we're attracted to.

So no one is going to give me a definitive answer on CoD3?[/QUOTE]I don't know the difference myself. Sometimes, a GH, PH, etc. version patches up previous problems (but since you can download patches on 360, you'll be patched either way). Since there was no GotY version, I'd assume there's no updates containing map packs and so on.

LOL @ the sig manthing. I get it. ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Brak -- did you see my request for your interpretation/explanation of the ending to NCFOM?[/QUOTE]
No.

What do you want to know?

[quote name='Brak']He'd be better without a job, because...

Cold, Hard Fact:

Women are secretly attracted to bums.[/quote]

Proof... taken from one of my ex-gf's blog...

"so i have a crush on this homeless guy who walks around the streets near the house all the time. ( i am not talking about what goes on in the house anymore because what happens in vegas stays in vegas.) i know what you are thinking. raise the bar, tessa. sweet jesus christ our lord and savior, raise that damn bar. but he is mysterious and cute and walks just like one of my previous boyfriends. ( i don't like to say "ex"- it implies that there was a falling out and we don't speak anymore. but that only happened with one guy. and i deserved it. big time.) anyway, i saw him this morning again and he was just walking aimlessly around main st like a homeless guy would. i think he's probably about 22 or 23. and he does not seem to have a drug problem, which is very good. not to stereotype the homeless, but i know it can get bad quickly. so i was walking smoke at 7 in the morning and he was sitting right beside some very ridiculous flower overwatering streaming from CJ's second story. like a thunderstorm's worth. absurd. and i said, in a moment of bravery and what i hoped was coolness and intelligent sounding, "seems kind of excessive, doesn't it?" i was talking about the water, silly. not his package. what? who's talking? and he responded with a very encouraging "uh-huh". this drove me to sit on the porch for the majority of the day hoping he would walk by. and also i tried to talk tim into going up to him, should he arrive, and asking him what his deal is. i think it would sound better from someone else. i don't want my 1st impressin to be offensive. and then i did see him, but tim was not there, and he had shaved and was coming from the other direction. what does this mean? he has a wife who kicked him out and now he wanders the streets? i always try to jump to the worst possible conclusion. saves time."

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey Sean, play Rock Band with me and ManThing.[/quote]

But I have a 9-5...

:cry:

Actually 8:30-4:30...

I could play at 5 PM CST but more likely anytime after 6 PM.

I need to visit a liquor store...

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']Proof... taken from one of my ex-gf's blog...

"so i have a crush on this homeless guy who walks around the streets near the house all the time. ( i am not talking about what goes on in the house anymore because what happens in vegas stays in vegas.) i know what you are thinking. raise the bar, tessa. sweet jesus christ our lord and savior, raise that damn bar. but he is mysterious and cute and walks just like one of my previous boyfriends. ( i don't like to say "ex"- it implies that there was a falling out and we don't speak anymore. but that only happened with one guy. and i deserved it. big time.) anyway, i saw him this morning again and he was just walking aimlessly around main st like a homeless guy would. i think he's probably about 22 or 23. and he does not seem to have a drug problem, which is very good. not to stereotype the homeless, but i know it can get bad quickly. so i was walking smoke at 7 in the morning and he was sitting right beside some very ridiculous flower overwatering streaming from CJ's second story. like a thunderstorm's worth. absurd. and i said, in a moment of bravery and what i hoped was coolness and intelligent sounding, "seems kind of excessive, doesn't it?" i was talking about the water, silly. not his package. what? who's talking? and he responded with a very encouraging "uh-huh". this drove me to sit on the porch for the majority of the day hoping he would walk by. and also i tried to talk tim into going up to him, should he arrive, and asking him what his deal is. i think it would sound better from someone else. i don't want my 1st impressin to be offensive. and then i did see him, but tim was not there, and he had shaved and was coming from the other direction. what does this mean? he has a wife who kicked him out and now he wanders the streets? i always try to jump to the worst possible conclusion. saves time."[/QUOTE]
You sure know how to pick em.

[quote name='seanr1221']That's why the laydays love me brax[/QUOTE]
They just want to taste your pepperoni nipples.

I have an opportunity to meet this girl, but I'm wondering if I should or not.

She's a hispanic girl who obsesses over Japanese things.
Normally, that's a cut and dry, "NO" right there.

But she's REALLY into it.
She dreams of being an IDOL singer, she fronts and is leader of an all girl JPOP group.
She's really into cosplay, they made music videos on and put them on youtube.
She's just so into it that I have to meet this person, maybe, just to see it for myself.
If anything, she could be the new front person for my Rock Band nights.

Here's a sample video that had me laughing last night. Not at her, but at the sincerity of it. It actually made me smile when normally I'd be detested.

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=D1yTM9p8784[/media]

[quote name='seanr1221']Can't JFD, Im about to go to the gym.

I need to pump up so when Brak comes to beat me up, I can throw dirt in his face and run :booty:[/quote]
Not now, whenever Manthing said up above.

[quote name='Number83']From Mrs. Number83:[/QUOTE]
She just said that all women are whores...

Actually make it about 7PM CST

I gots to go to MicroCenter for a free copy of Darkness after work

Surprising isn't Brax? They usually aren't that honest about themselves

[quote name='dallow']I have an opportunity to meet this girl, but I'm wondering if I should or not.

She dreams of being an IDOL singer, she fronts and is leader of an all girl JPOP group.
She's just so into it that I have to meet this person, maybe, just to see it for myself.

Here's a sample video that had me laughing last night. Not at her, but at the sincerity of it. It actually made me smile when normally I'd be detested.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=D1yTM9p8784[/QUOTE]
She seems sweet. I looked at the music ones and she doesn't have a bad voice.

[quote name='Brak']She just said that all women are whores...[/QUOTE]

They are.

And gwen: I think they're pretty much the same. The gold may have a map pack, but since exactly 0 people play online COD3 right now, it shouldn't matter.

[quote name='Brak']No.

What do you want to know?[/quote]

I remember people were bitching about the ending (dcfox, maybe others)... and I can see how it's very... open to interpretation -- especially the whole conversation the sheriff was having.
I was pretty sure the protagonist's wife got aced... but the cutting back to the sheriff and his conversation... and whatever it was he said... that was weird, I didn't quite know what to make of it

I know you're Mr. Film and had a very in-depth explanation/interpretation you had posted after the film first came out -- I wanted to read what you wrote, now that I've seen it.

[quote name='dallow']I have an opportunity to meet this girl, but I'm wondering if I should or not.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=D1yTM9p8784[/quote]
Don't.

I know this one really cute girl who's into cosplay. She's getting some sort of internship over at Disney, so she's not in Edinburg any more. :cry:

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Hmm, I didn't know. I thought girls wanted a guy with lots of money so they could buy lots of expensive stuff for them. :p[/quote]...My ex.. when we got divorced and I was asked what kinda alimony I was asking for, I told them nothing at all. My love wasn't about dollar signs. Which is slightly ironic as I bought him a couple cars, a motorcycle... and he still owes me 10k for a personal loan (and I'll never see that money in this lifetime).
Since then I've gone out with a few guys who'd take me somewhere decent and then when the check comes, would ask if I could cover or pay for my own. If it was going out with friends for a fun time, that would have been fine, but these were dates.

My rule is now that I'm not going out with anyone who can't afford to take me where he says he's taking me. I'm really not about money, but I'd like, just once in my life to be treated nicely by a man. Doesn't have to be a four or five diamond restaurant, I'm not like my sister in law where she'll only go to exclusive places. I'm just as happy having a hot dog at a game or bringing home fast food... or...

...blah. =\

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']People online can't hear your voice unless you push one of the trigger buttons during the song.[/quote]Cool, thanks.

[quote name='seanr1221']So you running away from the GGT TMK?[/QUOTE]I dunno.

I'm just hoping a package I sent out arrives today (I'll get into it later if I need to).

Got a weird text message on my phone last night at 11:30pm. It said "What bar r u going to?". I'm like WTF, why would I go to a bar. The area code seemed like it was my sister's work phone, but I deleted the message. A few minutes later, my sister sent me a message apologizing, saying she sent a text to the wrong person?

TMK, going to a bar at 11:30pm? That doesn't seem right. :rofl:

[quote name='guinaevere']...My ex.. when we got divorced and I was asked what kinda alimony I was asking for, I told them nothing at all. My love wasn't about dollar signs. Which is slightly ironic as I bought him a couple cars, a motorcycle... and he still owes me 10k for a personal loan (and I'll never see that money in this lifetime).
Since then I've gone out with a few guys who'd take me somewhere decent and then when the check comes, would ask if I could cover or pay for my own. If it was going out with friends for a fun time, that would have been fine, but these were dates.

My rule is now that I'm not going out with anyone who can't afford to take me where he says he's taking me. I'm really not about money, but I'd like, just once in my life to be treated nicely by a man. Doesn't have to be a four or five diamond restaurant, I'm not like my sister in law where she'll only go to exclusive places. I'm just as happy having a hot dog at a game or bringing home fast food... or...

...blah. =\[/QUOTE]
:grouphug:

[quote name='guinaevere']...My ex.. when we got divorced and I was asked what kinda alimony I was asking for, I told them nothing at all. My love wasn't about dollar signs. Which is slightly ironic as I bought him a couple cars, a motorcycle... and he still owes me 10k for a personal loan (and I'll never see that money in this lifetime).

...blah. =\

[/QUOTE]

Heh, I went out on a few "dates" with a girl once, paid and everything, wasn't getting a good vibe/thought she wasn't interested, turns out she didn't realize they were "dates." I don't know how one can get confused about that when you go out and the guy pays all the time.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I remember people were bitching about the ending (dcfox, maybe others)... and I can see how it's very... open to interpretation -- especially the whole conversation the sheriff was having.
I was pretty sure the protagonist's wife got aced... but the cutting back to the sheriff and his conversation... and whatever it was he said... that was weird, I didn't quite know what to make of it

I know you're Mr. Film and had a very in-depth explanation/interpretation you had posted after the film first came out -- I wanted to read what you wrote, now that I've seen it.[/quote]

The only real explanation to the movie is that.....its not that good. Unless you instantly liked it, no amount of explaining from anyone who "got it" is going to help you.

Its simply not a good movie. You will eventually stop trying to"get it" and stop caring about it.

Since then I've gone out with a few guys who'd take me somewhere decent and then when the check comes, would ask if I could cover or pay for my own. If it was going out with friends for a fun time, that would have been fine, but these were dates.[/quote]

That is just plain wrong. :bomb: Whenever I went out with a girl, I would buy. I still do with female co-workers and friends. Didn't matter if it was a date or not. It's just the gentle-manly thing to do. Even if the girl didn't like it, too bad. As long as I went out with a girl, I bought. I'm Old School!

No wonder none of you guys are getting any! :cool:

That's not true Soodmeg.

Learning from critical analysis does sometimes allow you to enjoy something you didn't before.

I know it's been that way for me on a few books and films.

[quote name='seanr1221']Free Darkness? Wut?[/quote]

You got a MicroCenter near you? Go look in the deals thingie

[quote name='The Mana Knight']
TMK, going to a bar at 11:30pm? That doesn't seem right. :rofl:[/quote]

You're absolutely right about that.

That's pretty normal behavior for a single guy in his 20's

And we know you and normal go together like you and :psp: custom firmware

;)

Thanks, Mana and Wow. I'm trying to decide if I want to get CoD3 platinum or Warhammer DS as filler on Amazon for their DotD: Rondo of Swwwwwwords.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I dunno. [/quote]
Stick around. Anyone who irritates you, just put on Ignore. Other than that, let your hair down a little. I have to admit, hanging out in the OTTs helps me lighten up a little in real life, too.

[quote name='lordwow']Heh, I went out on a few "dates" with a girl once, paid and everything, wasn't getting a good vibe/thought she wasn't interested, turns out she didn't realize they were "dates." I don't know how one can get confused about that when you go out and the guy pays all the time.[/quote]It may depend on how you asked. If it's, "hey you wanna go to ____?" that can easily be going out with a friend. If it's, "I'd like to take you ___" or something like that, that should definately be a solid clue.

Thanks, Lulu.

[quote name='Number83']That is just plain wrong. :bomb: Whenever I went out with a girl, I would buy. I still do with female co-workers and friends. Didn't matter if it was a date or not. It's just the gentle-manly thing to do. Even if the girl didn't like it, too bad. As long as I went out with a girl, I bought. I'm Old School![/quote]That's why you have a wonderful Mrs Number 83.

...blah. =\

Cool, thanks.[/QUOTE]Yeah, that's why I didn't date this one girl (along with her having a boyfriend) since I knew I could not pay for the dinner. I'm the type who always makes sure I have money before going out, so I wouldn't make that mistake.

[quote name='dallow']TMK's sister seems cool.[/QUOTE]My sister is the opposite as me. She loves staying out late. Constantly spends times with her friends. Parties often. She's in $10k debt. She goes to bars and drinks. I play it safe, she's wild and always doing crazy things. She doesn't really play games, I do.

I don't want to be like her there, since she's gotten a few DUIs, been in jail, and many other problems.

[quote name='dallow']That's not true Soodmeg.

Learning from critical analysis does sometimes allow you to enjoy something you didn't before.

I know it's been that way for me on a few books and films.[/quote]

No I am not talking about general things.

Yes I fully agree that analysis could benefit you after the fact.

I was talking about this movie and this movie only.

Random Sony CSR/coffin shipping rant:
So apparently Sony likes to send out empty coffins via UPS ground 3-day select, but the return shipping for the filled coffin (which goes from 4 lbs to 16 lbs!) is next day air... What the fuck, holy inconsistency, Batman! I'm definitely happy (it was a nice surprise this morning when I noticed it on the sticker) it'll get to them sooner and all, but if they're paying next day air on a box that's 16 pounds, why wouldn't you next day air me the empty box that is 4 pounds? Or if you're cheap enough to send the coffin 3 day select, why wouldn't you be cheap on the return shipping as well?

I always treat on dates.

There have been a couple times though where I actually have forgotten my wallet.
... so embarassing

Unfucking belieavable...I bought a "new" Jawbone headset from Accessorygeeks.com a couple days ago, got it yesterday and its fucking used!!!! There's fucking earwax on this piece of shit....box was all torn up, seal missing...clearly used. I fucking hate these damn online stores...2nd time this has happened to me...last time it was from Buy.com. I just sent the email asking for a pre-paid lable to send this shit back and get a full refund. :wall:

/rant

[quote name='dallow']I always treat on dates.

There have been a couple times though where I actually have forgotten my wallet.
... so embarassing[/quote]

:applause:

Yeah, but stuff like that happens all the time. Sometimes it can be a great way to start dating. With the right woman, if things went well, it can easily open the door for a second date. You know, offering to make it up to her 'next time'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back