Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AngellicLulu']unless she likes it otherwise. :lol:[/QUOTE]
That's my kind of girl. :cool:

I gots a new sig...

:cool:

Too bad I have sigs turned off

#-o

Also, Mana, where excatly are you getting the $8 :br: cost? When the Triple first hit, the :br: drive cost $12X

[quote name='Brak']Hey, TMK. How do you spend $10,000 on LEGO if you don't have a day job?[/QUOTE]I haven't bought any LEGO in several years. Let's just say as a kid, LEGO was by far my favorite toy, and I'd constantly get LEGO stuff for Christmas every year. LEGO was my top hobby (above video games) until I got older (like a Teen). Let's just say it all adds up, due to buying so much over the years. As for most of my other games, I already bought them back when I was working. I still have money left over.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']TMK, I'm a pretty accepting person, seeing as I have 8 bizillion videogames, but for the love of god, never tell a girl you spent more than 1000 dollars on LEGOs.[/QUOTE]I probably won't. I haven't built something in several years out of LEGO.

manthing, when using Google, part of it did come from here (The guy who wrote the article at Next Gen, I knew him since he use to work at my local EB Games several years ago):
http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4222&Itemid=2

I need to find the article on the 40GB, but I pretty much remember seeing it once.
[quote name='manthing']I gots a new sig...

:cool:

Too bad I have sigs turned off

#-o

Also, Mana, where excatly are you getting the $8 :br: cost? When the Triple first hit, the :br: drive cost $12X[/QUOTE]There was a thread on the PS3 forums back in August and later, that listed the cost of the blu-ray disc diodes. Initially they were $100+, but a manufacturer found a way to make cheap ones (which I'm guessing might be why the 40GB does not play SACDs, I dunno). Sucks because the forum I got it from (which posted some articles), search engine sucks. I'm being very honest I saw a chart (although it was in yen, but I know a rough translation from yen to $$$).

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Yes I masturbate. I still wonder whether I'll ejaculate all over a girl whenever I have sex with one.[/QUOTE]

I have no doubt. Although it'll probably happen BEFORE you have sex with her.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I haven't bought any LEGO in several years. Let's just say as a kid, LEGO was by far my favorite toy, and I'd constantly get LEGO stuff for Christmas every year. LEGO was my top hobby (above video games) until I got older (like a Teen). Let's just say it all adds up, due to buying so much over the years. As for most of my other games, I already bought them back when I was working. I still have money left over.[/QUOTE]
Why are you lying?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hi TMK. :wave:[/QUOTE] :grouphug:

[quote name='lordwow']I have no doubt. Although it'll probably happen BEFORE you have sex with her.[/QUOTE] :rofl: :rofl:

Most likely. :D

[quote name='Brak']Why are you lying?[/QUOTE]That wasn't a lie there, because at the time I bought That Triple, That Circle, DS, and PSP, I was working. After that, I made some money off of selling a bunch of games last year (I use to have over 600), and from eating less. I'll admit, I have a certain amount in my budget to eat, and I cut it down to buy more games. But also, many games I get at Meijer sales, so it's not like I pay full price much. Right now I have money because of graduation $$$. My non-gaming stuff, most of it my parents are taking care of for me until I get my main job (like my cell phone bill).

I'll have to buy my That Circle at the end of the month cause I spent over $100 at Bed Bath and Beyond yesterday. And then another $60+ at the liquor store.

Only meant to buy two things. :oops:

If anyone else said the :br: in the Triple cost $8 I'd almost believe them(outside dallow :wave:)

But you just can't say the PS3 :br: costs $8 cause that's what the laser costs, still gotta include the drive assembly

Hell, I bet the :dvd: drive in the 3shitty costs more that $8

[quote name='dallow']I'll have to buy my That Circle at the end of the month cause I spent over $100 at Bed Bath and Beyond yesterday. And then another $60+ at the liquor store.

Only meant to buy two things. :oops:[/QUOTE]

I hope the two things you meant to buy were both at the liquor store.

Out of sheer curiousity, TMK have you tried okcupid.com? Cause seriously I got myself a boyfriend off there and I'm sure there are other great girls like me out there.

[quote name='lordwow']They gotta get "Heat of the Moment" on Rock Band for real. GH 80s doesn't cut it.[/quote]

^ this

That song was among the handful of reasons I was a bit hesitant to trade my $5 copy in for GH3

The others were Scorpions, Skid Row, and 'Radar Love'

Johnny doesn't wanna play RB with me...

:cry:

That's ok though, I suck...

:cry::cry::cry:

Man I am in like hangover limbo.

I dont feel bad....but not great either. My head hurts like hell though.

By the way. I woke up with the TV on the disney channel and Hanna Montana is on.

This bitch cant act for shit how the hell is she so popular.

[quote name='lordwow']The case?[/quote]Nothing else? Content is the same?

[quote name='manthing']^ this

That song was among the handful of reasons I was a bit hesitant to trade my $5 copy in for GH3

The others were Scorpions, Skid Row, and 'Radar Love'[/quote]
Radar Love? Thats in GH or RB? Because I love that song, and didn't see it when I was playing RB.

[quote name='guinaevere']Radar Love? Thats in GH or RB? Because I love that song, and didn't see it when I was playing RB.[/quote]

GH 80's for :ps2:

I love that dumbass song too...

The classic rock channel here plays it like once a day

[quote name='dallow']I'll have to buy my That Circle at the end of the month cause I spent over $100 at Bed Bath and Beyond yesterday. And then another $60+ at the liquor store.

Only meant to buy two things. :oops:[/QUOTE]Did you finally get an actual bed dallow, btw (and finally bought bedding for it at Bed Bath & Beyond)?

Speaking of Bed Bath & Beyond, I'm looking at getting new bedding there, to replace my torn up Chicago Bulls comforter. I've had it for over 8 years (I had two others before that, basically, I've used the same bedding since 1993). I'm thinking about solid black. I'm not buying yet because I want to see what Linen's & Things has first when I go to the north side of town next week.

[quote name='manthing']If anyone else said the :br: in the Triple cost $8 I'd almost believe them(outside dallow :wave:)

But you just can't say the PS3 :br: costs $8 cause that's what the laser costs, still gotta include the drive assembly

Hell, I bet the :dvd: drive in the 3shitty costs more that $8[/QUOTE]I was talking about the laser itself, not the rest of the components in the drive. I believe a DVD drive was like $25 or so in the 360 in that one article, so I'd guess a blu-ray drive is either $8 more than that or more. That would be a complete guess regardless. :p

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Out of sheer curiousity, TMK have you tried okcupid.com? Cause seriously I got myself a boyfriend off there and I'm sure there are other great girls like me out there.[/QUOTE]I signed up at two dating sites (one was The Onion and I forget what the other was), I barely did much with the site. In reality, girlfriend comes after I find a good job. I doubt a girl would want to date some loser who is un-employed right now. ;)

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Buy a 360 already, Dallow.
We can play Rock Band. : D[/QUOTE]If I had a job, I'd buy the 360 version of Rock Band and CoD4 also (along with making sure I'm on XBL Gold). I have friends on 360 I'd love to play the game with also.

Thats not true...there are some good acting kids shows. Anything on Snick or Nick was pretty good.

But on the other hand....I was a kid at the time. :whistle2:k

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Did you finally get an actual bed dallow, btw (and finally bought bedding for it at Bed Bath & Beyond)?[/quote]Haha, no. I'm up to a box spring and queen size mattress.
Still no frame.

:oops:

[quote name='manthing']GH 80's for :ps2:

I love that dumbass song too...[/quote]
Oh dang. If it were on RB, I might have picked it up. I remember the first time I heard it I was driving south on the jersey turnpike heading towards six flags great america and switching through stations.

Song is awesome. That and Twilight Zone are Golden Earrings only good songs... but they're the kind that when I play one of them, I'll hit repeat over and over.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I didn't even know you had it.
Let's play then. :cool:[/quote]

Cool, but I can only do :baby: level any good. I can do medium ok too

[quote name='dallow']Haha, no. I'm up to a box spring and queen size mattress.
Still no frame.

:oops:[/quote]
Sugar, Sams Club has frames for around $35.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']In reality, girlfriend comes after I find a good job.[/quote]Smart boy.
blush.gif

When you play rockband on live, do you hear each other at all or what?

[quote name='guinaevere']Smart boy.
blush.gif
[/QUOTE]
He'd be better without a job, because...

Cold, Hard Fact:

Women are secretly attracted to bums.

[quote name='Brak']He'd be better without a job, because...

Cold, Hard Fact:

Women are secretly attracted to bums.[/QUOTE]
I dated a bum for years. :lol:

[quote name='guinaevere']Oh dang. If it were on RB, I might have picked it up. I remember the first time I heard it I was driving south on the jersey turnpike heading towards six flags great america and switching through stations.

Song is awesome. That and Twilight Zone are Golden Earrings only good songs... but they're the kind that when I play one of them, I'll hit repeat over and over.[/quote]

FYI, the GH 80's version is the White Lion version, NOT golden earrings one

But it's still a fun song to play

[quote name='Brak']He'd be better without a job, because...

Cold, Hard Fact:

Women are secretly attracted to bums.[/quote]Close, and not so secret. Women are attracted to creeps/losers.

It's mah job Wow.
[quote name='guinaevere']Sugar, Sams Club has frames for around $35.[/quote]Hmm.... I guess a cheap one would do for now. Thanks.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Speaking of Lego and Star Wars.
http://gizmodo.com/5018137/3800+piece-death-star-diorama-is-coolest-star-wars-lego-ever

It's cool ManTang, we should find some other people too.
You wield the plastic geetar?[/quote]

Yessur, I can do bass or geetar

I also got a mic from 'Boogie', but I sing worse than shred...

:oops:

[quote name='dallow']Manthing sucks.[/quote]

I have never disputed this.

But I got arthuritis and I'm colorblind, and fast objects are hard for me to focus on, and INSERT OLD MAN AFFLICTION HERE(except Baldness)

;)

[quote name='manthing']FYI, the GH 80's version is the White Lion version, NOT golden earrings one[/quote]Ah crap. Last couple weeks I picked up Karaoke Revolution Americn Idol on clearance at Target. I had brought my harddrive with me and started playing one afternoon just to try it out. Fun, I don't really get the point of the judges, but I've never seen the show, so I'm probably missing something.

Anyway, they're ALL fakie singers. Drives me crazy. Then one night a bunch of guys came over and we decided to play Rockband and it's all actual bands, and about a million times better. So I'm kinda toying with picking up that game in time. But I dont know if I'd want to subject anyone to my singing. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back