This is an on-topic topic.......nOTT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just applied at JCCC for next semester. Time to take some more useless classes, only from now on I'm going to take shit I'm interested in and worry about getting a degree later. :lol:

I swore I would never go back to school again but every day that goes by at my crappy job school is starting to look less and less horrible. The prospect of having to think still gives me the chills, though.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']What is it with people thinking Gretchen Wilson looks Hot. In the immortal words of Austin Powers, "That's a man, baby!"[/QUOTE]

Quoted
For
Truth

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']What is it with people thinking Gretchen Wilson looks Hot. In the immortal words of Austin Powers, "That's a man, baby!"[/QUOTE] I think the same thing about Jennifer Garner. :puke:

What the fuck is this shit, Adult Swim Fix?
untitledzv3.jpg

edit: seriously. ActiveX? What the hell?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki'][/quote]cool. the ups guy just dropped off my guitar. Now I can play that gh1 that ive had for a while but couldn't play since i never had a guitar. And good thing UPS woke me up or else id probably miss all my classes today.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']100.

I got a 77 (actually exactly what I expected), so I guess I did fairly well.[/quote]

I found whenever I'd walk into a class with my pants down, I'd always score higher. Don't ask, just try it.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'm probably going to have a friend of mine pick it up for me at best buy. $63 with employee discount.[/quote]
:bomb: Damn you.

It's worth the full price anyway. :D

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:bomb: Damn you.

It's worth the full price anyway. :D[/QUOTE] That's if his roommate doesn't get a better discount at gamestop. :lol:

Yeah, it probably is. But I don't have the cash. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I think the same thing about Jennifer Garner. :puke:[/quote]
I never found Jennifer Garner that attractive either. I don't know Gretchen Wilson off the top of my head. What was she in?

[quote name='dcfox']I never found Jennifer Garner that attractive either. I don't know Gretchen Wilson off the top of my head. What was she in?[/quote]some butt ugly country singer.

[quote name='wubb']I like almonds, but almond extract = :puke:[/QUOTE]

I hate hazelnuts, but I love grande hazelnut lattes from Starbucks.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']My DDD wishlist is now ready to go for the impending sale. I'll only be able to spend about $200 this time, though. :cry:[/QUOTE]

There's another sale coming? when?

Speaking of ugly, I don't find Hulk Hogans Daughter attractive either. But hypothetically, even if you think she's hot and you had to get in a relationship with her, wouldn't the constant images of Hulk Hogan in your head cause serious performance problems while fucking. I mean, talk about scarred for life.

Oh, I haven't made this OTT immature enough.

votepoll.jpg

[immature]Huh-huh. Huh-huh. H-O spells 'Ho.' That's the Ho tables. Those women are such Ho's.[/immature]

Carry on.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Speaking of ugly, I don't find Hulk Hogans Daughter attractive either. But hypothetically, even if you think she's hot and you had to get in a relationship with her, wouldn't the constant images of Hulk Hogan in your head cause serious performance problems while fucking. I mean, talk about scarred for life.[/QUOTE]

I think she's like 6' 5" which is just too damn tall.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Speaking of ugly, I don't find Hulk Hogans Daughter attractive either. But hypothetically, even if you think she's hot and you had to get in a relationship with her, wouldn't the constant images of Hulk Hogan in your head cause serious performance problems while fucking. I mean, talk about scarred for life.[/quote] Speak for yourself.

:drool:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Any day now. Probably within the week.[/quote]
Really? Sweet. I mean dammit. I need to get a list prepared.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Speaking of ugly, I don't find Hulk Hogans Daughter attractive either. But hypothetically, even if you think she's hot and you had to get in a relationship with her, wouldn't the constant images of Hulk Hogan in your head cause serious performance problems while fucking. I mean, talk about scarred for life.[/quote]
If you're thinking of the hulkster at that point, you have more problems to worry about than Hulk Hogan.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']What is it with people thinking Gretchen Wilson looks Hot. In the immortal words of Austin Powers, "That's a man, baby!"[/quote]

She looked mighty good in the California Girls video. Rockin' some nice abs.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']I think she's like 6' 5" which is just too damn tall.[/QUOTE]

Being 6'5" myself I can vouch for that being a fairly good height. I could never be with a woman taller than me though. When I myself am 6'5'' dating anyone taller than me would be weird.

I still can't fathom why people think Natalie Portman is all that. She's as average looking as anyone I have ever seen. Different strokes though.

I'd love to date a woman my height (6' 6").

The only problem is that they all play in the WNBA.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I'd love to date a woman my height (6' 6").

The only problem is that they all play in the WNBA.[/QUOTE] So what? You need a sugar momma to buy you games and anime. :lol:

I'm 6'3", my gf is 5'8" or so. I think that's just about right.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So what? You need a sugar momma to buy you games and anime. :lol:

I'm 6'3", my gf is 5'8" or so. I think that's just about right.[/QUOTE]
5'8''? Damn, I'm just too short for you guys. My heart is shattered :cry:

[quote name='6669']5'8''? Damn, I'm just too short for you guys. My heart is shattered :cry:[/QUOTE] One of my friends is seeing a girl who's 5'1" right now (he's 6'1"). I told my gf to wear heels when they first meet, but she's already a bit self conscious about her height. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']One of my friends is seeing a girl who's 5'1" right now (he's 6'1"). I told my gf to wear heels when they first meet, but she's already a bit self conscious about her height. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Damn, thats quite a difference. I dont really care about being short. The only problem is that I'll never be "hot", just "cute" :whistle2:(

sigh...I'm in for a fun night (all of the following is due/happening tomorrow):

AP Statistics quiz
Japanese Vocab
AP Physics B Impulse and Momentum test & homework due
AP Psychology Human development presentation (Creativity counts, and that just kills me)
Pre-Cal HW
80 Pages left to read in The Sun Also Rises by Hemingway for English

:cry:

[quote name='LiquidNight']sigh...I'm in for a fun night (all of the following is due/happening tomorrow):

AP Statistics quiz
Japanese Vocab
AP Physics B Impulse and Momentum test & homework due
AP Psychology Human development presentation (Creativity counts, and that just kills me)
Pre-Cal HW
80 Pages left to read in The Sun Also Rises by Hemingway for English

:cry:[/QUOTE]
And you're wasting time in the OTT? :lol:

[quote name='6669']And you're wasting time in the OTT? :lol:[/quote]I'm a horrible procrastinator and an insomniac. Not a very good combination.
Stop talking to me so I can get to work ;).

[quote name='LiquidNight']I'm a horrible procrastinator and an insomniac. Not a very good combination.
Stop talking to me so I can get to work ;).[/QUOTE]
:ziplip:

[quote name='6669']Damn, thats quite a difference. I dont really care about being short. The only problem is that I'll never be "hot", just "cute" :whistle2:([/QUOTE] That's not true. Cute is hot. :lol:

Of all the days to lose power for two hours. . .

I don't buy things on eBay that often and an auction I bid on was going to end around 1 p.m. We lost power at noon (transformer blew across the street) and didn't get it back until around 2. I lost the auction by under $2. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back