this OTT sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']Because I didn't get any suggestions (that weren't from Manthing), I downloaded some Everclear songs. I hope you guys are happy.[/QUOTE]

So Much For the Afterglow was my favorite album. In seventh grade.

I want that LBP. Someone buy it for me please.

[quote name='seanr1221']My gfs obese clogged the toilet something fierce :puke:[/quote]

Cold blooded mang. But its good to know when it comes to love you don't discriminate.

Ugh. That BR player came in stock for a second, but amazon hadn't deposited the money in my bank account, so I quickly had to call my dad, and by the time he gave me the green light, it was already OOS again.

"Whats up, wad up, sup OTT."

Jesus Christ.
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Spaceman is pretty fun to play.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. :cool:

I swear, some Earl Grey tea would be great right now. This English tea stuff my parents had around the kitchen just doesn't have enough bergamot in it...

If only I knew what the fuck my mother did with my packets of green tea

Nevermind the fact that I have a case and a quarter of Arizona green tea cans...just in the mood for some hot tea

HumanSnatcher, is it true that I could get a girl pregnant by peeing in, or around, her butt?

[quote name='dcfox']Your video doesn't work, Brak.[/QUOTE]
Click the link, butt burglar.
[quote name='HumanSnatcher']And Brak, why don't you find out...[/QUOTE]
I simply can't afford getting a girl pregnant.

What's the fastest and easiest way to kill a dog? :cool:
The dogS in the apartment across from us will not stop barking. It barked for 2 hours straight,

And they are those small dogs where the bark is all high pitched.

I'm thinking dog biscuit soaked in anti-freeze, mirite?

[quote name='lilboo']What's the fastest and easiest way to kill a dog? :cool:
The dogS in the apartment across from us will not stop barking. It barked for 2 hours straight,

And they are those small dogs where the bark is all high pitched.

I'm thinking dog biscuit soaked in anti-freeze, mirite?[/quote]

Ever tried talking to the neighbor?

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']And thats my problem how? You're the one that wants to know...heh[/QUOTE]
brown.png

[quote name='Brak']Click the link, butt burglar.[/quote]
That guy is so not me. You know I'm a 400lb Asian dude.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Ever tried talking to the neighbor?[/QUOTE]

We don't think they are ever in there. We don't know who they are/what they look like.
Chances are, based on the amount of trash here, they are probably some hood rats some clearly they will probably not listen to anyone.

If these people were home and the dogs barked for 2 hours, wouldn't you think you'd hear "Hey! Shut up!!" or something like that?

I think it's this really foul white trash couple..but I am not certain.

[quote name='dcfox']That guy is so not me. You know I'm a 400lb Asian dude.[/QUOTE]
A guy can dream, can't he?

[quote name='Brak']I've done that before.

I like the times I fall asleep fully clothed, and wake up in a pile of loose change and keys, with pennies stuck all over my arms and face.

My favorite part, is how my pants will somehow be twisted almost completely backwards.

Oh, and I'll have one shoe on.[/quote]I lost $150 like that. It took me a few hours to find it and it ended up being in my underwear. :D

[quote name='st0neface']My elbow is fucked the fuck up.
[/quote]Mine too, mang. :cry:

[quote name='Brak'][charliebrownimg][/quote]Thats soooo cute! :whistle2:|

I drew it on the dry erase board at work. :cool:

Hopefully no one erases it. (Like they did with my Cornholio tribute.)

I wrote Story of the Year lyrics on the dry erase board in the conference room next to mine and they're still up there! :]

I fell asleep on the road this morning and woke up 2 inches away from the guard rail. Kinda scary
and smelly with all that shit in my pants :cool:
. :(

I'm going to go apply at a bunch of places today or tomorrow. I'm gonna hit Hibbet's (sports store), Goody's (clothes) Stage (clothes) and walmart (electronics department)

There's this one guy that works in my department. A while back ago he wrote a bunch of Iron Maiden stuff all over the white board. I did this #-oin real life when I saw that shit.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I fell asleep on the road this morning and woke up 2 inches away from the guard rail. Kinda scary
and smelly with all that shit in my pants :cool:
. :([/QUOTE]
Did you scream?

A TFN Memorial OTT would have been awkward. Especially considering how the government wouldn't be able to confirm his identity since he's an illegal immigrant.

I remember that time I legit lost my voice, last Christmas Eve, from yelling the entire 30 minute drive to work, due to smashing my car into the curb (which bent my rim), because some cocksucker left a fucking Christmas tree in the middle of the street, just over a slight hump in the road, so's I couldn't see it until it was too late. :cool:

mojimbo and mickey are the illegals. :nottalking:
[quote name='Brak']I remember that time I legit lost my voice, last Christmas Eve, from yelling the entire 30 minute drive to work, due to smashing my car into the curb (which bent my rim), because some cocksucker left a fucking Christmas tree in the middle of the street, just over a slight hump in the road, so's I couldn't see it until it was too late. :cool:[/quote]Why are you always so out of control?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back