this OTT sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my first movie screening was yesterday...saw Monsters vs Aliens...pretty cool flick...Seth Rogan was hilarious as expected as was Stephen Colbert.

I cant believe the special edition doesnt come with anything cooler than the Batpod thing. I was expecting some type of better display tin or something.

As far as current gen stuff, HumanSnatcher:

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
Forza 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Perfect Dark Zero LE w/tin
PGR3

Wii
RE4

I've got a bunch of PS2/GC/Xbox 1 games but I'm not sure if you'd be interested in them, since they're so old and not really prime titles in the first place.

You should secretly gift Little Big Planet to Marklershed to make good on that absurd Hancock vs The Dark Knight bet, dcfox.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I cant believe the special edition doesnt come with anything cooler than the Batpod thing. I was expecting some type of better display tin or something.[/quote]

If you're willing to spend more money there's always these for $37 at
iconbestbuy.gif

9137392.gif
9137418.gif

[quote name='Mojimbo']As far as current gen stuff, HumanSnatcher:

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
Forza 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Perfect Dark Zero LE w/tin
PGR3

Wii
RE4

I've got a bunch of PS2/GC/Xbox 1 games but I'm not sure if you'd be interested in them, since they're so old and not really prime titles in the first place.[/quote]

Hmmm...I've got 3-4 of the 360 ones you listed

[quote name='Brak']HumanSnatcher, is it true that I could get a girl pregnant by peeing in, or around, her butt?[/quote]

I howled.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You should secretly gift Little Big Planet to Marklershed to make good on that absurd Hancock vs The Dark Knight bet, dcfox.[/quote]

Troof

[quote name='dcfox']I can't believe Dark Knight is still in theaters in some places.[/QUOTE]

It's getting re-released in theaters in Jan for an Oscar push.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Darthbudge, are you and your friends going to share a baker's dozen bottles of Smirnoff premium malt beverage?[/quote]

Depends on which friends show up... if certain ones don't show up, then yes there will probably be some drinking going on. :cool:

[quote name='dcfox']Mak, give me your address and I'll send you LBP. :twisted:[/quote]

[quote name='Mojimbo']You should secretly gift Little Big Planet to Marklershed to make good on that absurd Hancock vs The Dark Knight bet, dcfox.[/quote]

[quote name='Maklershed']
Troof[/quote]
I've already asked for his address like a billion times. Guy won't give it to me.

I'll PM it to you, dcfox. But you have to have Amazon gift wrap it for you so it'll be a surprise. Make him wait till the 25th to open it too.

[quote name='st0neface']Hey tiredfornow, what'd you do to your elbow?[/quote]Elbowed the metal outlining of the shower pretty hard this morning. Its not so much a hurt, but a really awkward tingling feeling on my bone when I stretch it out.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You are absolutely out of control, darthbudge.

On an unrelated note, do Witnesses believe in Jesus Christ?[/quote]

Yes we do.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']What's goin' on in here? Bunch of balogna, I tells ya![/QUOTE]

There's no bologna on a Huskie.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I'll PM it to you, dcfox. But you have to have Amazon gift wrap it for you so it'll be a surprise. Make him wait till the 25th to open it too.[/quote]
Will do.

I'll also bet Mak that the new Will Smith movie Seven Pounds will gross more than the DK re-release.

I'll bet you on that one, dcfox! If you lose, you have to send me an iPod touch. If I lose, well, I lose and thats that.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Elbowed the metal outlining of the shower pretty hard this morning. Its not so much a hurt, but a really awkward tingling feeling on my bone when I stretch it out.[/QUOTE]

This morning my boss had so nicely taken our only vehicle that holds more than three people himself to a meeting, and left the large van, with two seats for three of us to meet him over there an hour later. I for some reason, volunteered to sit in the back, which is empty except for a steel shelving unit that's been installed in there. I was sitting on a wheel well, zoned out, when my coworker almost hit someone, so he slammed the brakes. I hit right past the bone on my elbow, the funny bone area I guess, right on the corner of this shelving unit. It was almost four hours ago, and I have pain shooting all down my arm, and can't extend my arm out fully still. Good way to start my week.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'll bet you on that one, dcfox! If you lose, you have to send me an iPod touch. If I lose, well, I lose and thats that.[/quote]
This will be the easiest nothing I ever won.

That sucks large dicks, st0ne. I'm pretty tall so I have to bend over just to get out of the shower and I always end up smacking something on the metal outlining. I've even slipped while getting out and busted my asshole on the rail for the door. Not fun at all. :(

I think my apartment was built with a tiny man in mind.

[quote name='crystalklear64']It's a sign. Cover your elbows today folks![/quote]

Yeah, elbow pads not only protect your elbows but certain ones can be used to inflict blunt force trauma!

You know, it might be worth the extra 15 bucks to get a 2nd gen touch from the refurbished store. I just don't know for sure if it's 2nd gen.

:whee:

I got the Blu-Ray player finally!

Here is my order:

Items not yet shipped:
arrow_subordinate._V47081670_.gif
Shipping estimate: December 15, 2008
  • 1 of: Dirty Harry (Blu-ray Book) [Blu-ray]
    Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
  • 1 of: 2001 - A Space Odyssey [Blu-ray]
  • 1 of: Blade Runner (Five-Disc Complete Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]
  • 1 of: Michael Clayton [Blu-ray]
  • 1 of: Blood Diamond [Blu-ray]
  • 1 of: V for Vendetta [Blu-ray]
  • 1 of: A Scanner Darkly [Blu-ray]
  • 1 of: Batman Begins [Blu-ray]
Items not yet shipped:
Shipping estimate: December 16, 2008
  • 1 of: Samsung BD-P1500 1080p Blu-ray Player
Items:
Delivery estimate: December 12, 2008 - December 17, 2008 1 of: HDMI Cable 2M (6 Feet)

Plus a 1 year Wired subscription thrown in for free and my total was $186.

Pretty good in my opinion.

The dogs are crying across the hall now.
Hopefully the people left and they are dying or something so I can lay down in peace & quiet. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back