this OTT sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DarthPuma']You know, it might be worth the extra 15 bucks to get a 2nd gen touch from the refurbished store. I just don't know for sure if it's 2nd gen.[/quote]

Are you gonna jailbreak the thing?

[quote name='lilboo']The dogs are crying across the hall now.
Hopefully the people left and they are dying or something so I can lay down in peace & quiet. :cool:[/quote]
I don't like this side of you boo.

Playstation 3s are $400.

Plus, aside from being future proof, they're not that good if you mostly plan to use it as a standalone player.

They raised the price of the player from $150 to $220? Ouch.

[quote name='dcfox']I don't like this side of you boo.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, I'd send you the bodies so you could feed your famiry. :grouphug:

But seriously, it's been a month. I really wonder if people even live there :lol: Feh. I only hear it when I'm in the living room..and since I'm the living room 90% of the time.. :wall:

[quote name='tiredfornow']That sucks large dicks, st0ne. I'm pretty tall so I have to bend over just to get out of the shower and I always end up smacking something on the metal outlining. I've even slipped while getting out and busted my asshole on the rail for the door. Not fun at all. :(

I think my apartment was built with a tiny man in mind.[/QUOTE]

The world is made for short people.

[quote name='tiredfornow']83 percent for "Book". :D[/quote]

But what does "book" mean?

[quote name='crystalklear64']400$! What piece of shit rip-off. PS3 sucks at least 9 dicks.[/quote]

Yup...spent about 4 hours updating, downloading & installing all my gameshared games...and I'm still not done. SSFIITHDRemix is badass though :cool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You better have not paid more than $5 for that HDMI cable Budge.[/quote]

It was like $4.xx.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Playstation 3s are $400.

Plus, aside from being future proof, they're not that good if you mostly plan to use it as a standalone player.

They raised the price of the player from $150 to $220? Ouch.[/quote]

Wasn't it $201 to start with?

[quote name='crystalklear64']Why not add the.. 100 dollars or so and get a blu-ray player that can play games too?[/quote]

Because I got this with 8 BR movies, most of which I wanted anyway.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Have you been selling drugs to fund your purchases, darthbudge?[/quote]

:lol:

No, I purchased this with the money I got from selling all of the old Tivo equipment.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Only if I can still access the app store.[/quote]

If you buy a 1st Gen, I *think* you'll have to pay $25-$30 in upgrade fees in order to get apps store access.

And that access is built into the 2nd Gens

[quote name='LinkinPrime']6'2" Mexican?...Dang...if you traveled to Mexico, people would drop to their nees and worship you.[/QUOTE]

heh, heh heh..

Mexican pr0nz much?

:rofl: @ nees

[quote name='LinkinPrime']6'2" Mexican?...Dang...if you traveled to Mexico, people would drop to their nees and worship you.[/quote]

"Nees." - LP :lol:

[quote name='manthing']If you buy a 1st Gen, I *think* you'll have to pay $25-$30 in upgrade fees in order to get apps store access.

And that access is built into the 2nd Gens[/QUOTE]

Damn, that sucks. I guess that seals it, I'll go the apple refurb route. Anyway I can absolutely confirm I'll get a 2g? How is there shipping? I want it by next week, so should I spring for the 2day?

I suck at writing essays.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I thought the iTouch update was only $9.99? Didn't TheMinhMang88 buy it?[/quote]
I remember buying 2 updates. The first was $20 and the second one to get the apps was another $10. I don't know how they would do it for new people.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Are you married, dcfox?[/quote]

No.

I am 5' 11" right now.

But I bet I will make it up to 6' 2", because that is how tall my dad is, and I don't think I have stopped growing yet.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Damn, that sucks. I guess that seals it, I'll go the apple refurb route. Anyway I can absolutely confirm I'll get a 2g? How is there shipping? I want it by next week, so should I spring for the 2day?
[/quote]

I dunno. If it says email/apps under dscription, you prolly won't have to pay the fees.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I thought the iTouch update was only $9.99? Didn't TheMinhMang88 buy it?[/quote]

iTouch has had 2 updates: the first $20 one was for email, weather, etc. The second $10 one was to get apps store access.

Maybe if we ignore him, he'll go away.

OH! Give me A Scanner Darkly, budge. Thanks.

[quote name='Brak']Maybe if we ignore him, he'll go away.

OH! Give me A Scanner Darkly, budge. Thanks.[/quote]

:[

But I want that one!

I know banging your head on shit sucks, but that made me lol, st0ne. : )[quote name='Brak']Maybe if we ignore him, he'll go away.
[/quote]Why would you ignore mojimbo? I think we all have a special place in our hearts for that MichelinMan looking guy.

[quote name='Brak']Well, then make sure you watch it with your family.[/quote]

That would go over well wouldn't it? :lol:

The time I watched it before, it was some crappy rip meant to fit on a CD, and I watched a on computer screen.

I can't wait to watch it on a big screen in HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back