this OTT sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']A Scanner Darkly would look SICK in HD.[/quote]It does! Really good transfer. Do you have an HD-DVD player?

I have only have a Blu-Raystation, TFN.
[quote name='joe2187']A Scanner darkly was trash, couldn't stand that babble BS[/QUOTE]
You stink.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Refurbs in the refurb store are 1st gen. Oh well, maybe they'll come back in stock on amazon tomorrow.[/quote]

Did they say anything about email?

If they did, all you'd need to pay was $10 for the apps upgrade

Amazon shipped out my Bond Blu's and TDK/Army of Darkness. I can't wait for this weekend to get here so I can watch some movies.

I hated it when they used that animated crap in waking life and was even more annoyed by it in A scanner darkly...something about making movies like that just pisses me off.

Someone told me that Waking Life sucked dee-yuck, but I think it looks pretty good.

[quote name='manthing']Did they say anything about email?

If they did, all you'd need to pay was $10 for the apps upgrade[/QUOTE]
It does on the product description. I'd rather wait and see if they come in on amazon cause 1 day shipping is just 4 bucks and I don't have to pay tax.

To anyone who has the red 360 controller...

Is the dpad really better?

I need to ask my brother for a christmas gift and can't think of anything else.

I haven't watched one video you've posted, HS. I just think you're kinda out of control. :(

EDIT: Nah, Sean, Up barely even works on mine. Its kinda ridiculous when you want to switch to nades and nothing happens in Gears. :whistle2:|

[quote name='seanr1221']To anyone who has the red 360 controller...

Is the dpad really better?

I need to ask my brother for a christmas gift and can't think of anything else.[/QUOTE]It was a placebo.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I haven't watched one video you've posted, HS. I just think you're kinda out of control. :(

EDIT: Nah, Sean, Up barely even works on mine. Its kinda ridiculous when you want to switch to nades and nothing happens in Gears. :whistle2:|[/quote]

[quote name='Mojimbo']It was a placebo.[/quote]

Damn...that stinks. Thanks though.

[quote name='Brak']Someone told me that Waking Life sucked dee-yuck, but I think it looks pretty good.[/QUOTE]

i couldn't stand it, but i believe i recommended that you check it out, based on other stuff you've said you liked.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I forget, I think The Pimp Chronicles...[/quote]

Thanks. I will check into that.

I can't believe i spelled knees as nees :wall:

My spelling is actually pretty great if I write...my typing skills definitely need improvement. Mind goes faster than my fingers.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']i couldn't stand it, but i believe i recommended that you check it out, based on other stuff you've said you liked.[/QUOTE]
Shut-up the Hell up and make your old lady send me a dowry of Chex-Mix and peanut butter fudge. :cool:

I have a bucket of cookie dough I ordered from some lady here at work. I should make 'em and send 'em out to you guys. :]

I love that movie, Brak.

Anytime I mention it to friends they think I'm talking about Slackers, which is apparently a different movie -_-.

[quote name='Brak']Linklater's Slacker?[/quote]

Thats what I was thinking...either that or Slacker Uprising.

Which, I've known were all different movies...though yet to watch any of them

[quote name='Eviltude']Yeah. I've never seen it before, but apparently it's a decent flick.[/quote]

If a movie has a Criterion release, theres usually a damn good reason thats why its there.

I caved in and bought the Criterion of Two Lane Blacktop back in March. Been wanting to get that for a while, but never wanted to pay out the ass for the now OOP original dvd release

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back