Those who are banned from making an OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']I'm not jealous of your Payless finds, Cochese.[/QUOTE]

Target, and Academy, actually. The Airwalks came from Payless, though.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']yes. how about you add that i to my name in the OP?[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:k

Probably not.

[quote name='munch']I'm about to be able to get a couple of free games from the free360 site, but I can't think of anything that I want. I might get GTA IV, but I kind of didn't like Vice City and never gave San Andreas a shot. Is there anything really good coming out in the next couple of months?[/quote]

Get Dark Sector!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Sweet...it worked. I never had the need to block an image from CAG before but now that I do, I think I'm going to be using this a lot more often. Thanks Zew.[/quote]

Get Flashblock as well.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'm not jealous of your Payless finds, Cochese.[/quote]
Payless sucks dick. I went there a few months ago looking for some cheap dress shoes to wear... somewhere. I forget where. Point is, those $$$$as didn't even have cheap dress shoes. I mean, what the fuck? There's something wrong when you strike out at the cheap shoe store.

[quote name='Rocko']Get Flashblock as well.

Payless sucks dick. I went there a few months ago looking for some cheap dress shoes to wear... somewhere. I forget where. Point is, those $$$$as didn't even have cheap dress shoes. I mean, what the fuck? There's something wrong when you strike out at the cheap shoe store.[/quote]

I hate payless. They never seem to have anything good around me either.

[quote name='wubb']I'd like to stay away from Halo 3 for a few days but I know I'll be on it within an hour or so of getting on my 360.

Is the Team SWAT list still up or was it only there for the weekend?[/quote]

That was just Fri-Sat...I tried Saturday after midnight (Sunday) and it wasn't available any more...only got to play 2 games...and they were fun but hectic as fuck.

BTW: With the free Heroic map pack on Tuesday why would you stay away?

[quote name='Rocko']Get Flashblock as well.[/quote]

Will do...thanks for the suggestion.

Speaking of payless...

I once knew I was in the poor area of Atlanta when I drove by a Dollar Store across the street from another Dollar Store.

[quote name='dallow']Socks are supposed to match the shoes really.
If you have brown shoes jeans, brown socks isn't that much different.

White socks really should only be worn with sneakers.

Gain is just the shortened version of the whole two word phrase.
Adding igga to the end just drills the point home even more.

We need an OTT-ionary.[/quote]

Make the next OTT an OTT-ionary. I know you can do it Dallow.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I need to get some new kicks, the grips on the bottom of my two pairs are starting to wear down. :([/QUOTE]

Get them twenty-threes!

air-jordan-xx3-23-detail-2.jpg

[quote name='dallow']Gain is just the shortened version of the whole two word phrase.
Adding igga to the end just drills the point home even more.

We need an OTT-ionary.[/quote]

...No.

Gain is an adjective, Gai$$$$a is a noun.

[quote name='wubb']Super gravity gun was a hell of a lot more fun.[/quote]

Whatever you have in the beginning of episode 2 is AIDS... not sure if it's super or not.

For those of you in undergrad or going into undergrad. When you start writing academic papers, quoting sources is the greatest thing ever. I have just added 200 words of quotes. To the 50 I wrote.

Ok, I need help from a person with a zune.

My mom wants me to add these Bible reading on MP3 tracks to her zune. I put them in the folder with the music and it doesn't seem to recognize them. How do I go about adding those?

Ya, I've got 2000 words to write by 4:30 tomorrow. I am just completely disinterested in the topic, and tired. I may just go home, take a nap, and start up again at like 7.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Whatever you have in the beginning of episode 2 is AIDS... not sure if it's super or not.[/QUOTE]

It's not super. The only area I can remember using the SGG is at the end of HL2.

I don't think it's in any of the Episodes. It's a shame really.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I need to get some new kicks, the grips on the bottom of my two pairs are starting to wear down. :([/QUOTE]

One of my shoe's has the entire bottom face melted from when i was freezing my ass off at a bon fire one night over the winter. I still love the shoes though :D.

Also, Re-up + Blunt wraps.

[quote name='lordwow']For those of you in undergrad or going into undergrad. When you start writing academic papers, quoting sources is the greatest thing ever. I have just added 200 words of quotes. To the 50 I wrote.[/quote]So long as you don't forget to state your sources.

[quote name='lordwow']Ya, I've got 2000 words to write by 4:30 tomorrow. I am just completely disinterested in the topic, and tired. I may just go home, take a nap, and start up again at like 7.[/QUOTE]

i'll write it for yah for $35

[quote name='zewone']Get them twenty-threes!

air-jordan-xx3-23-detail-2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

You, too, can now wear wallpaper on your kicks.

There's been some bad Jays, but I think that's the worst yet. May even top the 19.

Gimme a 6, 10 or 20 any day, though.

[quote name='dallow']My audiobook mp3s worked fine budge.
Put them in a seperate "album".[/quote]

D'oh! I had them in my Media Drive, but not in my Music folder. That is my bad.

I was working at a sports store when those first Defining Moments came out. People were lined up at the mall door a day early.

You could tell who the big-time dealers were though. :roll:

[quote name='Rocko']I cannot unlock Wolf, and therefore, SSBB sux.[/quote]
When I unlocked him, he lasted about 10 seconds and then fell off the platform. :nottalking:

A few years back a Just For Feet store was closing and I got a pair of T-macs and a pair of Iversons for like $80 total.

That's the last time I bought B-bwallin' shoes since they're expensive as fuck.

Those new Osiris shoes I bought a while back hurt my heel still. :[

I wear these everyday pretty much:
1_65553_FS.jpg
The grey is green and the orange is yellow though.
I usually wear these with shorts:
1_52197_FS.jpg
The light grey is blue, the brown/yellow is white
and I wear these to work sometimes (switching between the NB and these):
1_54407_FS.jpg
exact same shoe.

7768-495108-d.jpg

They're grey with a black strip instead of green with brown, though.

I wear an old pair of Etnies mostly, though, since those hurt mah heel.

And I also have three pair of Chucks.

i rock a pair of old man shoes i found at nordstrom's rack - had em' for five years

1P_HURRIKAN_4935.jpg

i payed like $60 for em - later found out there were like $200 new!

Does anyone have a link to that transformers cartoon spoof where one of them is eating toast, or something like that.

I wear Columbia hiking shoes. The exterior is pretty tough, not tearing or anything. The inside has holes worn into the lining. They haven't held up as well as i thought they would.

I know zewone does, cause Prime makes the :3 face after taking a bite out of the toast... and I remember him posting it.

EDIT: :rofl: @ dallow. I knew you'd come up ins with some pair of $$$$$$ shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back