Those who are banned from making an OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='becuzimbrown']i watched the mist and akira. The mist had an extremely unrealistic and dissapointing ending and akira was confusing as hell. Dont tell me i have to read the mangas, because i never will.[/QUOTE]

You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.You have to read the mangas.

[quote name='Rocko']I need to get my FFVII (non-GH, complete) back from a friend and sell that shit.
[/QUOTE]

Hell, mine is GH. Although, it's never seen the inside of a console. :(

I'm hoping against hope it hits $60.

[quote name='munch']Yeah, I'm still doing it, but I'd rather just sell the game than get a ref (though you can still sign up under me :cool:)[/quote]

Ok that is cool. Maybe I will do it someday.

Also @becuzimbrown: The Akira Mangas are awesome.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Really? How?[/QUOTE]

You have to have AdBlock Plus. Then, you just right click on the image you want to block. It'll be an option. It's almost mandatory to have to browse these forums with a bunch of the annoying avatars/sigs/ads.

I bought two pair of shoes today.

Thie first ones I bought were brown, for $17. Then I found a pair of black ones for $30.

I'm tempted to keep the brown ones, but what the hell color socks do you wear with jeans?

This question seems tailormade for lilboo or dallow.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I bought two pair of shoes today.

Thie first ones I bought were brown, for $17. Then I found a pair of black ones for $30.

I'm tempted to keep the brown ones, but what the hell color socks do you wear with jeans?

This question seems tailormade for lilboo or dallow.[/quote]Depends on the color of the jeans and shoes.

Brown shoes with jeans......

Wear equivalent color socks (brown) or slightly lighter shades, never darker.
And not white.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Man, Brown sucks at watching movies.[/quote]

i know the Mist was a horrible choice of a movie, but everyone was orgasming over Akira so i thought i'd give it a shot.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']i know the Mist was a horrible choice of a movie, but everyone was oragasming over Akira so i thought i'd give it a shot.[/quote]
What does oragasming mean?

I'd like to stay away from Halo 3 for a few days but I know I'll be on it within an hour or so of getting on my 360.

Is the Team SWAT list still up or was it only there for the weekend?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Why do you wear such ugly kicks? :([/QUOTE]

You just jealous, player.

I need to buy some new athletic shoes in the fall, may have to look at the SPARQ or a new pair of Shox.

:drool: at clearance Easter candy.

Specifically, Lindt milk chocolate (blended with hazelnut) carrots and Dove eggs.

All for half price! :drool::drool::drool:

[quote name='becuzimbrown']thanks to all 20 people for pointing out an error in my typing by being assholes.[/QUOTE]

You missed the SHIFT button on that one, too.

Anything else we can do for you?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']thanks to all 20 people for pointing out an error in my typing by being assholes.[/quote]

I think they deserve some points.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Easter clearances so soon? Where?[/quote]

So soon? It's the day after Easter. Every place has Easter shit on clearance. Hell, Beall's had their Easter shit on clearance on Saturday.

I'm about to be able to get a couple of free games from the free360 site, but I can't think of anything that I want. I might get GTA IV, but I kind of didn't like Vice City and never gave San Andreas a shot. Is there anything really good coming out in the next couple of months?

[quote name='zewone']You have to have AdBlock Plus. Then, you just right click on the image you want to block. It'll be an option. It's almost mandatory to have to browse these forums with a bunch of the annoying avatars/sigs/ads.[/quote]

Sweet...it worked. I never had the need to block an image from CAG before but now that I do, I think I'm going to be using this a lot more often. Thanks Zew.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']You missed the SHIFT button on that one, too.

Anything else we can do for you?[/quote]

yes. how about you add that i to my name in the OP?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']thanks to all 20 people for pointing out an error in my typing by being assholes.[/quote]
That's the internet, kid.

I think I'll go out today for some easter clearance stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back