Those who are banned from making an OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lordwow']Ya, I was a bit worried about the one bullet too, but they all but smack you in the face about when you should use it.[/quote]

I played Ep. 1 when it first came out on the PC. At what point do you use your bullet?

[quote name='Rocko']I don't trust Goozex.[/quote]

Me too.

I have and do use other trading sites. I've never been screwed completely before, always been refunded any points when someones tries to scam me.

The one i use now is switchplanet.com The trading isn't extremely fast, but it has a good group of people. It is free though.

Casey, Temp's getting a PSP instead so the Zune's up for grab. Get at me if you're interested so we can do this.

Goozex stinks. Good luck spending your points on anything that has any real value.

The problem with any trading site is that no one wants to give up anything good. Even if they don't use it anymore, they still want something for nothing.

[quote name='darthbudge']I played Ep. 1 when it first came out on the PC. At what point do you use your bullet?
[/QUOTE]

You get stuck at an electric door that's shut off with Alyx, so you climb through some pipes and fall into the room, turn the power back on. You pick up the shotgun for the first time and have to shoot a lock to proceed.

[quote name='shrike4242']Shit, there's four mods in here. One more and then CAG will explode. :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

We gotta fill our infraction quotas and this is where the action's at.

Mod with the most infractions issued gets a Carrabean cruise at the end of April.

Mod with the least infractions issued gets assigned to slidecage grammar correction duty.

[quote name='shrike4242']Shit, there's four mods in here. One more and then CAG will explode. :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]
One too many, if you ask me.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Casey, Temp's getting a PSP instead so the Zune's up for grab. Get at me if you're interested so we can do this.

Goozex stinks. Good luck spending your points on anything that has any real value.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. I will paypal dollars later tonight.

[quote name='lilboo']Anyone have Sonic Mega Collection for the Cube that they wish to part with? *bats eyes*[/QUOTE]

No, but what'll you give me for Phoenix Wright 2? Japanese version w/ full english.

[quote name='lilboo']Anyone have Sonic Mega Collection for the Cube that they wish to part with? *bats eyes*[/QUOTE]

Boo I'm sure you saw my post in the other thread, but GS has it used for about $12. There were seriously about 10 copies there when I was there last week. That's about what it'll cost you on ebay with shipping, but you could prob get a good deal on it in a trade.

[quote name='lordwow']Boo I'm sure you saw my post in the other thread, but GS has it used for about $12. There were seriously about 10 copies there when I was there last week. That's about what it'll cost you on ebay with shipping, but you could prob get a good deal on it in a trade.[/QUOTE]

yes I did, and I will prolly get to a GS sometime this week to see if any are in stock. Using a 10% coupon, or edge card on $12 seems pretty win to me. I'll probably look on CAG first to see if anyone is willing to part with it first.

I have this urge to play Sonic games lately. I was over my parents house yesterday and my brother had Sonic (1st one) downloaded on his Wii and I was playin it for a while. Forgot how much I loved Sonic games! I have over 10,000 Wii points, but I still would feel like I'm wasting them if I downloaded Sonic 2 and 3. (Even though the points WERE free)...Plus I gotta make MORE room. I have at least 7-8 games on my SD card..and STILL only have 24 blocks left.. :roll: fuckin Wii

^

Noice.

dallow, I take back what I said about that song not being as $$$gy as I thought it would be. After listening to it a couple more times it has definitely met and exceeded my expectations on that front. Still dollars though. The awesome thing is I found out the two main Radiohead guys along with some other musicians that I never heard of did 5 covers of their songs for the Velvet Goldmine soundtrack and 2HB is one of the covers. Definitely need to track those down.

[quote name='wubb']

Mod with the least infractions issued gets assigned to slidecage grammar correction duty.[/quote]
You'd have to quit your job and become a recluse to handle that job.;)

[quote name='wubb']We gotta fill our infraction quotas and this is where the action's at.

Mod with the most infractions issued gets a Carrabean cruise at the end of April.

Mod with the least infractions issued gets assigned to slidecage grammar correction duty.[/quote]You're stuck in here in this hive of scum and villainy?

[quote name='Brak']One too many, if you ask me.[/quote]Which one are we referring to?

[quote name='lilboo']yes I did, and I will prolly get to a GS sometime this week to see if any are in stock. Using a 10% coupon, or edge card on $12 seems pretty win to me. I'll probably look on CAG first to see if anyone is willing to part with it first.

I have this urge to play Sonic games lately. I was over my parents house yesterday and my brother had Sonic (1st one) downloaded on his Wii and I was playin it for a while. Forgot how much I loved Sonic games! I have over 10,000 Wii points, but I still would feel like I'm wasting them if I downloaded Sonic 2 and 3. (Even though the points WERE free)...Plus I gotta make MORE room. I have at least 7-8 games on my SD card..and STILL only have 24 blocks left.. :roll: fuckin Wii[/QUOTE]

I was just thinking how Phoenix Wright 2 is basically a spiritual sequel to the OG Sonic series.

Man my last day home with nothing to do.
I feel like I should do something fun, but I do wanna just sit and enjoy doing NOTHING.

Ya, I bought Sonic 1 on the VC and felt guilty about it ever since they released it on XBLA, for 3/4 the price... and cheesemints.

[quote name='lordwow']Ya, I bought Sonic 1 on the VC and felt guilty about it ever since they released it on XBLA, for 3/4 the price... and cheesemints.[/QUOTE]

Damn.

I'm never buying anything outside of XBLA.*

* And probably nothing on XBLA either. Curse my cheapness.

I still haven't bought any VC games. I keep thinking i could find the actual game for cheaper. Like in the case of sonic, i still have my genesis, could probably find the physical game for less than the VC price.

Guess it's just the cheapass in me.

So they were giving away free energy drinks today. I hate energy drinks, but I was basically passing out (from being up at 5:30) and it was a new one that tastes like coffee. It tasted good, except:

1) It tastes awful in my mouth now, about 2 hours later
2) Now I'm like WOHHHHHHHAHFEHGFHEWQGHQG

Pain Train FTMFW, m i rite?

My Blockbuster offer just got credited so I can finally order GH3. Anyone know what the approx. backlog on those are?

Yeah, dallow, I definitely need to check those out.

This weekend was a wash on the PS3 front.

All the files minus one that were coming up as "Data not supported" when I tried to stream them showed up great when I copied them to the PS3 hard drive. Divx on it looks way better than it does on the 360 too. PSN took a shit and I can't even log in though, so I need to figure out what's going on there.

I have a fairly large collection of VC games, for a variety of reasons:

- Zelda: OOT (my favorite game)
- Zelda: LTTP (so good)
- Super Mario World (wanted to and did get 100% completion on it, cheaper than GBA version)
- SMB3 (same)
- MK64 (for parties/friends)
- Mario 64 (best thing at launch and I never had bought it before)
- Starfox 64 (from a Christmas Wii points card, I had never played it)
- Gunstar Heroes (CAGs were going nuts over it, I hate it)
- Actraiser/Super Castelvania IV/Kid Icarus (CAG Secret Santa)

[quote name='lordwow']So they were giving away free energy drinks today. I hate energy drinks, but I was basically passing out (from being up at 5:30) and it was a new one that tastes like coffee. It tasted good, except:

1) It tastes awful in my mouth now, about 2 hours later
2) Now I'm like WOHHHHHHHAHFEHGFHEWQGHQG[/quote]

Was it that Coffee Flavored Monster drink? I didn't like those.

The first time I ever had a Monster drink, I had it at like 10AM and I didn't have anything to eat for the rest of the day. I just never got hungry.

That achievement system is exactly what MS hoped it would be, a way to get people to buy things they usually wouldn't have.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Pain Train FTMFW, m i rite?[/quote]

BEWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE.

The new Taiko DS game looks like it has too much story (and therefore reading) to be enjoyable. :x

This makes me sad.

[quote name='lordwow']I have a fairly large collection of VC games, for a variety of reasons:

- Zelda: OOT (my favorite game)
- Zelda: LTTP (so good)
- Super Mario World (wanted to and did get 100% completion on it, cheaper than GBA version)
- SMB3 (same)
- MK64 (for parties/friends)
- Mario 64 (best thing at launch and I never had bought it before)
- Starfox 64 (from a Christmas Wii points card, I had never played it)
- Gunstar Heroes (CAGs were going nuts over it, I hate it)
- Actraiser/Super Castelvania IV/Kid Icarus (CAG Secret Santa)[/quote]No original zelda?

[quote name='JolietJake']No original zelda?[/QUOTE]

Bah damn you,

I was about to edit the post and say I've been so tempted to get original Zelda, but just haven't been on my Wii enough to justify it.

And I've never played through the original. I wanted an original NES back in the day, but my parents got us a SNES right when it came out instead. I remember being disappointed because SMB3 was (and still is) one of my favorite games. But it was all good when All-Stars came out.

Hmm, I wonder if they'll play for me if I copy them do the drive as well.......
I'm gonna have to try that.

You might like using TVersity for everything else.
I play back MKV files with that and they look good.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']

:rofl: Sonic Warefwolf transformation on the new Sonic Unleashed...but 2D type gameplay is back which is good.[/quote]
A hedgehog/wolf hybrid?
:cry:

Also, Nintendo needs to allow you to buy points in 500 or 800 point (or really any) increments. I'm sick of having 200 points left over.

The one positive of digital downloads for me at least is:
A) I'm going to be living in a tiny ass studio apartment this summer
B) I'm probably moving across country in July/August

The less physical media I have to bring the better.

SMB3's only disappointment to me was that I was so used to playing the All-Star Version that the colors seem really awful on the NES version.

EDIT: also, that was two positives.

[quote name='wubb']I think I'll start Half Life 2 Epi 1 today. Screw going for that 'Use only one bullet' cheesemint.[/QUOTE]

Go for it wubb. It's a lot of fun using the Gravity Gun the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back