Those who are banned from making an OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i still have my copy of all stars, used to have all the mario games but those were sold long ago, do have the first mario/duck hunt still.

The original zelda was the only one of the older zelda games i liked. The adventure of link was particularly bad.

Internet is so boring today.
Where the hell is my TV stand buy.com?!
I knew they'd suck.

Also, looks like I'll be having a houseguest this weekend.
Need to tidy up the place.

Also, normally I love working at 6 AM (except the getting up part) because I work in college security, so there's no one awake that early, much better than working overnights on the weekends when shit is going nuts. But, tomorrow, the Red Sox are playing at 6 AM. Which means like 1/4 of our campus is going to be up and about.

My VC collection is sorta obnoxious :whistle2:/

Mario Bros 3
Adventure of Lolo
Kirby's Adventure
Punch Out
Mario Bros 2: Lost Levels

Harvest Moon
Contra III
DoReMi Fantasy
LoZ: Link to the Past
Mario World
Super Metroid
Super Street Fighter II: New Challengers
Vegas Stakes (

[quote name='lilboo']My VC collection is sorta obnoxious :whistle2:/

Mario Bros 3
Adventure of Lolo
Kirby's Adventure
Punch Out
Mario Bros 2: Lost Levels

Harvest Moon
Contra III
DoReMi Fantasy
LoZ: Link to the Past
Mario World
Super Metroid
Super Street Fighter II: New Challengers
Vegas Stakes (

[quote name='lordwow']If I recall, I'm at like 500-600 blocks. I deleted all the stupid channels like the Internet Channel (since I live in one room with my laptop and my Wii both in it) to save room, but ya, I have room, I have far fewer titles than that though.[/QUOTE]

I had to delete my Internet channel.. :whistle2:( :lol:
My PC is right next to my Wii, so it's not a big deal.. but still. Shouldn't have to be forced to do this.

I have 9 games + the internet on my SD card, with the rest being on my system with 22 blocks to spare :whistle2:/

Ya, I copied my games over to my SD card.

What they really need to do as a first step is allow straight play off the SD cards. It's pretty much useless otherwise. I bought mine just for the Wii, and it's just pretty much collecting dust in there. It can't be that hard to program (I think).

DaxFlame is that $$$$a. I just found out why he slapped his cousin in the face. It's all about strength! In honor of my new $$$$a, I have a new avatar.

[quote name='lordwow']Ya, I copied my games over to my SD card.

What they really need to do as a first step is allow straight play off the SD cards. It's pretty much useless otherwise. I bought mine just for the Wii, and it's just pretty much collecting dust in there. It can't be that hard to program (I think).[/QUOTE]

I have no idea on how any of that works, but you can play created levels from Brawl on your SD card and I have faith in that. It's probably useless faith, but there's still faith.

But looking at the amount of blocks in my 2GB SD card, 13001 (after 350+ pics are on it AND 9-10 games on it), it makes me think that the Wii should have come with at LEAST 2gb built in it. I can't see the Wii's price being that much higher from 512mb -> 2gb

[quote name='wubb']Good final line on that one. :D

I liked this one:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OGxdgNJ_lZM

"He's just speaking to his 'destroy all humans' base."[/quote]They're in league with:

destroy_all_humans%21.png

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Nice render.

BTW: Since when does AIDS = sucks...that's a really weird slang.[/quote]

Since, like awhile.

Also it isn't that weird, having AIDS would definately suck.

BTW: Since when does AIDS = sucks...that's a really weird slang.[/quote]

it's beyond sucks.

it's standard in the OTT lexicon. do your homework, son.

BTW: Since when does AIDS = sucks...that's a really weird slang.[/quote]OTT slang.

Just like a brand of laundry detergent that rhymes with pain means the same as a term that is banned with $'s around here.

Sucks meaning AIDs is used outside of the OTT world as well.
Not a new thing.

Neither is the "so money" and all it's variations.
That's like late 80s stuff but still funny to hear.

Looks like Dead Rising get about $20. Think I'll go ahead and put that, and a few other ghaimez on eBay tonight.

Or, last call, and all that.

Actually, I beat it the other day. Really don't care to try and get all the other cheezmints, so off it goes.

I actually need to sell a few 360 games. Hope I can net at least $100.

[quote name='darthbudge']Anything you would trade for it?[/QUOTE]

Give me your fingernails!

Do you have a TL, bulge, or any games you want to get rid of?

[quote name='munch']Give me your fingernails!

Do you have a TL, bulge, or any games you want to get rid of?[/quote]

No, but I have King Kong(360) and La Fonera Router.

Really I was just seeing if there was anything you wanted.

EDIT:

Are you still doing YF360G.com? If so I would green under you for the game.

[quote name='Maklershed']:cold:

I bequeath my ds stylii to Rocko, my drawing pencils to WSB, my whisky to Scobie, my milk to Brak, and my acheivement points to Wubb.[/QUOTE]
Yay! Speed up teh dyins!

[quote name='darthbudge']No, but I have King Kong(360) and La Fonera Router.

Really I was just seeing if there was anything you wanted.

EDIT:

Are you still doing YF360G.com? If so I would green under you for the game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm still doing it, but I'd rather just sell the game than get a ref (though you can still sign up under me :cool:)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn munch your avatar is so fucking ugly...I wish I could block it with Firefox but I think that if i do, it will block all other avatars.[/QUOTE]

You can block specific images, not just the site they come from.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Oh hell yeah, my FFVII is up to $51.[/quote]

I need to get my FFVII (non-GH, complete) back from a friend and sell that shit.

My Tekken 5 (sealed, non-GH) is up to $19.50 plus shipping, andit still has 5 days to go. I thought I'd get like 10.

[quote name='shrike4242']OTT slang.

Just like a brand of laundry detergent that rhymes with pain means the same as a term that is banned with $'s around here.[/quote]

Gay is censored? Since when?

You lose.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn munch your avatar is so fucking ugly...I wish I could block it with Firefox but I think that if i do, it will block all other avatars.[/QUOTE]

You better not block my avatar. He'll slap you like he slapped his cousin. He's 16!

Somebody offered me Rockstar Table Tennis, Chromehounds, Kameo, and some other Kmart Clearance title for Mass Effect when I had one up for sale. :x

i watched the mist and akira. The mist had an extremely unrealistic and dissapointing ending and akira was confusing as hell. Dont tell me i have to read the mangas, because i never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back