Trading PS4, Wii U and 3ds games. Also selling Canon Rebel with lots of accessories.

That'sucksabout getting stuck, I've had that problem before and it took me a long time to finally finish that game. I tried the demo on PS3 and it looked pretty good so when there was an Eidos deal on Steam that included Batman I bought it :razz:.

That's good to know, I do like some stealth games such as MGS ;) Hopefully I'll like Batman AA enough to finish it, I'm taking a small break from Bioshock 2 to watch the Olympics right now :cool:.

I cringed when I saw that accident because I knew for sure that he was dead, there was no way that hitting a metal column at that speed was survivable.

I don't know if you watched today but the freestyle skiing action was unbelievable, two Americans wiped out and the guy who had the fastest time came in 6th #-o

being from south florida, i never got into winter sports so im simply not watching much of the olympics. i happened to catch the athletes death on the news, thats about the most ive seen other than the speed skate the other day. also, the curling is ridicilously funny to watch

I've always watched both the Summer and Winter Olympics, I still have VHS tapes of the opening ceremonies from the 1980s :) I've never been too interested in curling but I have seen it a few times in the past, my favorite sports to watch are freestyle skiing, snowboarding, and speed skating.

What time do you work at !? The Olympics start at 8 P.M. and run till midnight in California.
Sean White was awesome but so was Lindsey Vonn until today, she wiped out in the slalom part of the super combined and didn't finish but another U.S. skier still won a silver for us. :)

I haven't felt like watching most sports since the strikes in the 90s, the only football players that I remember are Mean Joe Green and "The Fridge" :lol:. This has been an awesome Olympics so far, probably the best Winter Olympics for the U.S. in a long time.

I would definitely recommend watching some of the Olympics, you never know when it will come up in a trivial pursuit game :lol:. Hopefully there's more excitement to come but so far the competition in the events that I've watched has been awesome!

If you like extreme distances then you should have watched snowboarding. It's amazing how high Shaun White can go, I thought for sure that he would break something when he landed. Since you watched yesterday did you get to see Ohno race, he's lucky he got the bronze after that slipup.

Bump... Today's events are the Ski Jump and Curling. Which means that after the skiing I can finally play a little more Bioshock 2 :cool:. I don't know if you heard about it but that hockey game yesterday, between the U.S. and Canada, will go down in history :D.

i think i heard the us won but i could be wrong. really not a hockey fan. weve got the florida panthers down here and i rarely ever check them out

[quote name='josekortez']PM sent with new trade possibilities. Please...Richmond, VA needs to be on the map! ;)[/QUOTE]

lol i sent you a pm back.

I only watch Hockey played at the Olympics, I saw the Mighty Ducks when they were still owned by Disney but I was given free tickets by a friend so it doesn't count :lol:.

I have had many sports fanatic friends that liked Hockey but I usually just can't get into it. This time however, was an exception I don't remember ever seeing the U.S. team beat Canada before. Check out the faces of the Canadians in this article:
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/w...0-02-22_americans_get_taste_of_old_glory.html

bread's done
Back