10% off disc10
Latest Transformers news:

• Dark of the Moon toyline to be released at retail on May 15, 2011
  • Transformers Prime toyline to be released at retail in October 2011
Latest Transformers figures available at retail now:

• Generations Warpath, Kup, and Scourge
  • Dark of the Moon Preview Pack Cyberverse Optimus Prime

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LinkinPrime']I bit. $60 after tax and shipping, still better than spending my time at Wal-Marts looking for these...I hate that store so much I couldn't even think about doing their ship-to-store free shipping, I know if I did they would fuck it up somehow. Thanks ryosnk![/QUOTE]

Oh great, now you got me thinking they might fuck it up since I did the ship to store shipping.

Ordered one with the ship to store option. Here's to hoping they don't fuck it up.

I wonder what it looks like in size compared to the 20th anniversary Prime.

I was debating it, saw it available yesterday, said that if it was still available today that I'd jump on it, and it was.

Damn I hope the site-to-store doesn't royally screw it up.

[quote name='rodeojones903']Ordered one with the ship to store option. Here's to hoping they don't fuck it up.

I wonder what it looks like in size compared to the 20th anniversary Prime.[/quote]

They seem to be comparable in size, with Starscream being longer, and Prime having more girth.

IIRC, this Wal-Mart Starscream has more plastic than the original Takara one.

Either way, I'll be using my Wal-Mart Starscream as the "demo" unit and keeping my import Skywave NIB.

You have got to be kidding me...

Mugen PM'ed me about it being in stock and I hurriedly ordered it... printed the receipt and whatnot saying order was confirmed. I was very thankful for getting one... and even more glad to have paid $7 shipping so I didn't have to step into that shithole.

Well, I just checked my email a bit ago and received an email from W-M saying something to the likes of "Sorry but your item is OOS and has been canceled".

That's bullshit!! I know I ordered it when it was in stock, I have the confirmation page, but (since I never checked my email earlier) never got the order confirmation email.

Only W-M and fuck up this much, this easily. I'm so pissed right now...:bomb:

*sigh* If any of you notice this again, please let me know. I would love to not give W-M any of my money but I have no other options.

While not a Transformers 'toy', did anyone else see the Transformers watches on Amazon. They're $29.99 and come in a sweet looking tin(with classic Prime in the Autobot one and Megs in the Decepticon one).

Decepticon insignia:
http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Decepticons-Limited-Collectors-TRF0001LE/dp/B000TF2S5G/ref=pd_bbs_sr_6?ie=UTF8&s=jewelry&qid=1199345340&sr=8-6

Autobot insignia:
http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Autobot-Limited-Collectors-TRF0002LE/dp/B000TEYRHY/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=jewelry&qid=1199345561&sr=8-3

There's also this one which has the Autobot and Decepticon insignias above and below the digital display, which is $14.00:

http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-TRF0008-Digital-Watch/dp/B000SKS6PI/ref=pd_bbs_sr_7?ie=UTF8&s=jewelry&qid=1199345632&sr=8-7

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']While not a Transformers 'toy', did anyone else see the Transformers watches on Amazon. They're $29.99 and come in a sweet looking tin(with classic Prime in the Autobot one and Megs in the Decepticon one).

Decepticon insignia:
http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Decepticons-Limited-Collectors-TRF0001LE/dp/B000TF2S5G/ref=pd_bbs_sr_6?ie=UTF8&s=jewelry&qid=1199345340&sr=8-6

Autobot insignia:
http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Autobot-Limited-Collectors-TRF0002LE/dp/B000TEYRHY/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=jewelry&qid=1199345561&sr=8-3

There's also this one which has the Autobot and Decepticon insignias above and below the digital display, which is $14.00:

http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-TRF0008-Digital-Watch/dp/B000SKS6PI/ref=pd_bbs_sr_7?ie=UTF8&s=jewelry&qid=1199345632&sr=8-7[/quote]

I own the top two, I posted them awhile back but no one seemed interested. They are badass, the bands suck but they can be replaced with nicer looking ones. I replaced mine with a strap from Fossil.

I figured someone might want them. They're from Seiko, if the info on Amazon was correct and I didn't just misread it. They're at about half price right now, though I rarely wear a watch anyway. The digital one doesn't look too bad either, though I imagine after a while that one or both of those insignias would probably fall off if it's not properly attached.

I checked Ebay too and there's a really nice looking one, but it's not official, it's from someplace in China. They have a metal band on them though, so it LOOKS more durable than even the Seiko ones. Note, I said it LOOKS more durable. It'd probably fall apart or stop working in a week.

[quote name='sonderiaom']Just checked my email and found a "backordered" email and that they'll cancel within 10 days unless they get stock. fucking-A[/QUOTE]

At least you'll get it when it comes in... I'll have to keep checking daily (hourly) and place another order.

Got the Japanese Starscream MP about a year ago. Kinda want the American one just cause I like the color scheme more. Didn't like the maroon and gray as compared to his traditional red, blue & grey.

Anyone get the Megatron MP yet. That sucker's next on my list.

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']Got the Japanese Starscream MP about a year ago. Kinda want the American one just cause I like the color scheme more. Didn't like the maroon and gray as compared to his traditional red, blue & grey.

Anyone get the Megatron MP yet. That sucker's next on my list.[/quote]

Yeah I got it, still sealed and NO nasty orange barrel insert/plug. Haven't opened it and won't until I get another one. I want to get a couple Optimus/Convoy masterpieces, preferably one with the trailer to keep sealed and one to open, and a couple Starscreams/SkyWarps.

NCSX had unmodified MP Megatrons in stock as of yesterday. I'm sooo tempted, but I have to pass on that one. :(

Edit: I just realized I never got an email confirmation for my WM mp starscream order. Rut-roh....

It is in stock again. Thanks a lot guys, I've been looking for this for a while.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7732657

I ordered it a couple hours ago and it is being processed. It wasn't showing up in a search earlier, so just use the direct link. If it goes out of stock again just check back every hour or so.

Next on the list, and un-modded Megatron!

EDITs-
OOS again
Ugh my link isn't working and I don't know how to fix it =(
Just copy the shortcut, then paste instead of left-clicking it.

Stealth Bumblebee coming in March acording to BBTS:
HAS14742.jpg

HAS14742.jpg

Hope that they're not hard to find like the original concept one. Also, I'm loving this one which should be found in stores now:

HAS14136.jpg

HAS14136.jpg

Noticed a 50% off table at BOOKS A MILLION that had a large boxed Transformer for 49.99 (was 99.99). It was on a talking base... looked pretty cool. I don't collect Transformers so that is all the info I can pass along. I'm pretty sure it's chainwide because they had them at 2 different stores.

[quote name='rodeojones903']I got a backordered email for Starscream as well. Bummer.[/QUOTE]

I got the back order notice as well, and it hasn't changed yet =/

Sweet, my MP Starscream arrived today. It was supposed to be a display toy, but of course, now I'm having second thoughts about opening it up. :p

It looks pretty nice in the box. I may keep it in there. Plus this "Wal-Mart Exclusive" seems limited enough, even though it's Wal-Mart. And then it might be pretty high in demand on top of that, considering it's the US paint scheme. I dunno, I'll probably end up opening it anyway. >_

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']Suddenly I'm thinking of the scene in "40 Year Old Vigin." You gotta take it out and play with it a little.[/quote]
Yeah, you do.

I got Landmine at Target yesterday. Initially, I was a little wary because the vehicle looks a little cheap -- it's flat, monocolored plastic and reminded me of those car-in-a-bucket sets for little kids.

But then I transformed it. The bucket seats become hands, and the hands and arms are extremely expressive and poseable.

But it only gets better. This robot has the best gimmick ever, and you can't see it coming until you transform it. It's not mentioned on the packaging at all.

As I was finishing the transformation, I was so surprised. It is the coolest, most unexpected thing.

And I'm not going to spoil it

[quote name='blandstalker']Yeah, you do.

I got Landmine at Target yesterday. Initially, I was a little wary because the vehicle looks a little cheap -- it's flat, monocolored plastic and reminded me of those car-in-a-bucket sets for little kids.

But then I transformed it. The bucket seats become hands, and the hands and arms are extremely expressive and poseable.

But it only gets better. This robot has the best gimmick ever, and you can't see it coming until you transform it. It's not mentioned on the packaging at all.

As I was finishing the transformation, I was so surprised. It is the coolest, most unexpected thing.

And I'm not going to spoil it
[/quote]

Oh you tease! Come on! Spoil us (or send me a PM)...

Is the Wal-mart MP Starscream all plastic?

I have one backordered, but doubt it will get filled. I am considering getting one off Ebay before they disappear. Stupid childhood driving me to obtain plastic toys...

My understanding is that its more plastic than the original Takara Japan release. Of course I haven't opened either my Wal-Mart or Import jets yet so... :p

The only metal piece I remember on the Japanese MP Starscream is the piston that opens that vent on his back. Was their more?

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']The only metal piece I remember on the Japanese MP Starscream is the piston that opens that vent on his back. Was their more?[/quote]

I have no idea, but I was assuming for $100+ there would be some metal, if not mostly, and since the WM one retailed for $~60 I figured it might contain more plastic. I don't really care too much it's just that the older ones have a better feel to them with the metal and rubber parts.

As far as I know, they are identical in terms of the amount of plastic used, and the US version may in fact be made of a bit better quality plastic.

wow i didn't know they still made these. I was cleaning and found a bunch of the old ones in my attic (I am 25 so found the red tractor truck and a bunch of others) haven't decided what i am going to do with them yet

[quote name='tarouza']wow i didn't know they still made these. I was cleaning and found a bunch of the old ones in my attic (I am 25 so found the red tractor truck and a bunch of others) haven't decided what i am going to do with them yet[/quote]

You want to take pictures then give them out to us for the price of shipping. I get first dibs of course :O

it's seems there's gonna be no problems looking for the new toys this yr (or at least for the next month) .....
these are case variations .... a box has 12pcs....so the remaining 4pcs are still from the old set

Transformers Movie Deluxe Assortment: Case .000H - January 2008
3x Cliffjumper 2008 Camaro
3x Camshaft
2x Landmine

Transformers Movie Deluxe Assortment: Case .000J - January 2008
2x Stockade
2x Bumblebee 2008 Camaro
2x Cliffjumper 2008 Camaro
1x Camshaft
1x Landmine

Transformers Movie Deluxe Assortment: Case .000K - February 2008
2x of Overcast
1x Bumblebee 2008 Camaro
1x Cliffjumper 2008 Camaro
1x Landmine
1x Camshaft
1x Stockade
1x Jungle Bonecrusher

list came from BBTS

on the voyager set it's only evac...... found him at WM the other day ....also out are the dbl pack legends, saw these at Target ...all in the so cal area....happy hunting :)

Anyone else surprised Ultimate Bumblebee is OOS most places? I figured it would be the ultimate shelf warmer, and was looking forward to picking up one on clearance.

[quote name='Zmonkay']Anyone else surprised Ultimate Bumblebee is OOS most places? I figured it would be the ultimate shelf warmer, and was looking forward to picking up one on clearance.[/quote]

It dawned on me in December that there weren't going to be any. As it got closer to Christmas, stores ran out of everything Transformer related. I was in a few stores in the week before Christmas, and most were out of even Fast Action Battlers and Star Wars Transformers and had absolutely no Transformers-brand transforming toys.

I am surprised because demand has been high since the movie and stayed high. Even back in November, I thought there would be Ultimate Bumblebees because they were so expensive and they just sat there. But as it got closer to Christmas, they all vanished.

I guess Costco should have been the giveaway. They had a specially packaged Ultimate Bumblebee, and it was not much of a discount and disappeared immediately.

This has been the first post-Xmas clearance period with no Transformers on discount. I saw the Death Star Darth Vader briefly for $30 once at Target, and that was it. Nothing since.

I would think it pretty likely that Hasbo will make more Ultimate Bumblebees.

[quote name='blandstalker']This has been the first post-Xmas clearance period with no Transformers on discount.[/QUOTE]
Well, I saw some of the last wave of Legends on clearance at Target (Megatron, Blackout and Starscream) today when I picked up Landmine.

But yeah, it's not quite the same as seeing all those Cybertron and Classics toys sitting in the endcap.

I saw the Barricade with the little people and the tow truck w/destroyed Bumble Bee, passed on both at the prices they where, 19.99=no way in hell, 15 and I'd consider it. >_> Now wheres my frickin Nightwatch Prime!

I just picked up starscream masterpiece at walmart with the ship to store and it looks sweet. I was abit nervous that they might damage the item but when they gave it to me it was still in the delivery box.

[quote name='ryosnk']I just picked up starscream masterpiece at walmart with the ship to store and it looks sweet. I was abit nervous that they might damage the item but when they gave it to me it was still in the delivery box.[/quote]

Damn that's awesome. Now it says "Not Sold Online". I wish I could order it or have it shipped to store, even though the only Walmart in LA is in the uber ghetto.

[quote name='rodeojones903']I wish my backorder would ship to the store.[/quote]

Yeah, I hear you. I figure it never will so I ordered one off Ebay before they get too expensive. I paid $12 more than my Wal-mart order, so it wasn't too bad.

bread's done
Back