10% off disc10
Latest Transformers news:

• Dark of the Moon toyline to be released at retail on May 15, 2011
  • Transformers Prime toyline to be released at retail in October 2011
Latest Transformers figures available at retail now:

• Generations Warpath, Kup, and Scourge
  • Dark of the Moon Preview Pack Cyberverse Optimus Prime

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lawdood']Do you know if those just got lowered at your store? I checked a couple local Targets on Tuesday and they still scanned at $7.48.[/quote]

No idea...sorry.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']No idea...sorry.[/quote]
No prob, just ran out to my local Target and sure enough they were marked down to $3.74. Picked up a pair, for that price I couldn't not pick 'em up. They'll look pretty cool on my bookshelf.

[quote name='blandstalker']
It would be great if Hasbro did more metallic repaints, but hopefully more like Megatron and less like Ratchet.[/quote]

Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Hasbro has announced via their website that more "Metallic" figures will be coming. Officially dubbed the "Premium Series," Hasbro has said that more figures will be announced in the first half of 2008. The launch of this line began with "Metallic" versions of Megatron and Ratchet, which have just started to hit Best Buy stores shelves to coincide with the release of "Transformers" on DVD

I got my 2 watches from Amazon, the Autobot and Decepticon one, totally worth it, I love them. The bands suck, but I can fix that with a trip to Fossil.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']A friend that went to Target last night, told me that the Optimus Prime voice changers were $20...anyone confirm this?[/QUOTE]
I was just at two Targets this morning and did not see a markdown for the voice changers. Then again, I also did not try to scan them, either.

[quote name='kojubat']I was just at two Targets this morning and did not see a markdown for the voice changers. Then again, I also did not try to scan them, either.[/quote]

Alright, thanks. Maybe it was a specific location markdown or something...he said he saw a sale price and not a clearance price. I find it hard to belive but I"ll check it out this weekend if I get the chance.

My local Wal Mart re-stocked so much! They had every $10 figure except for the two Bumblebees... But I really only half want the Concept one. But the Barricade repaint is pretty sick looking. I ended up buying Ironhide, with the toss up being between him and Ratchet, and I think I made the right choice :lol: And I've seriously seen more final battle Jazz's than I have regular Jazz.

Anybody know where they keep the two Transformers at Best Buy? I look everywhere and couldn't find it, don't know if there sold out or I'm looking in the wrong place.

[quote name='blueweltall']Anybody know where they keep the two Transformers at Best Buy? I look everywhere and couldn't find it, don't know if there sold out or I'm looking in the wrong place.[/quote]

You can bet they're sold out. Most stores got less than half a dozen and they sold out 5 minutes after opening on Tuesday or before. From what I was told, they won't be getting anymore unfortunately.

Check out what I found at my local Target on clearance for $9.98
1020070946ayy0.jpg

There was about 7 of them, I just picked up 2.

Wow, nice deal. My Target had sold out of exclusive Starscreams a long time ago. I'm still hoping Ultimate Bumblebee will go on clearance eventually, because that's the only way I'm going to get one.

[quote=LinkinPrime;3483826]Check out what I found at my local Target on clearance for $9.98
1020070946ayy0.jpg

There was about 7 of them, I just picked up 2.[/quote]
You suck! I have about 7 Targets in my travel radius and they've promtly sold out of all exclusives well in advance of having to clearance them. Hopefully this will lead to Target taking chances on more exclusives in the future.

So I'm thinking my phase of collecting the movie toys is at an abrupt end. While I do enjoy grabbing Ironhide or Barricade every now and then for a quick flip through vehicle to robot mode, would now be the time to throw these guys up on eBay? Or should I hold out?

[quote name='topnotch97']just got this one tonight.

it's on clearance now, guys!

ruuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!![/quote]

They were $12 at mine, and I thought it was still way too much. For $6 I would have taken one. I like the side with the Semi...the Robot mode looks weird for some reason.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']They were $12 at mine, and I thought it was still way too much. For $6 I would have taken one. I like the side with the Semi...the Robot mode looks weird for some reason.[/quote]
punch in those DCPI numbers (at the price scanner) when you head over to your local Target and see if its ringing up to either $12 or $6. it might ring up the $6.24 price.

Anyone seen the new Walmart exclusive Masterpiece Starscream? I'm really worried I won't find one, as the last exclusives (Devestator, and the last two alternators) never made it to my stores.

[quote name='Zmonkay']Anyone seen the new Walmart exclusive Masterpiece Starscream? I'm really worried I won't find one, as the last exclusives (Devestator, and the last two alternators) never made it to my stores.[/quote]

I haven't seen it yet, and been to two Wal-Marts in California.

Usually I can find the exclusives at one. Masterpiece Prime was available at every Wal-mart I've been to, so maybe Starscream will be the same way?

I did see the Wal-Mart Ultimate Bumblebee packaged with Brawl and Scorponok. I hate it when they bundle something I don't have with something I already bought.

My WalMart had jack in Transformers, the standard $10 deluxes that consist of wreckage (I think?) the red drone car, and I forget the third, but it was just tons of the 3. They had leaderclass prime megatron and brawl, guess nightwatch prime isn't out yet :/

[quote name='tindall311']fyi, I am selling off all of my alternators on ebay. 5 open but with box and instructions and 4 NIB. search for seller name Tindall311[/quote]

What a coincedence! I'm selling a bunch of stuff, including Alternators, on ebay. Seller name: msarris

I posted that stuff in this thread awhile ago, and finally got around to putting the stuff on eBay.

Targets and Wal-Marts around me seem pretty well stocked now. Went to a third Wal-Mart, and no Masterpiece Starscreams. Plenty of Deluxes and Leader Megatrons, though.

[quote name='mugenmidget']Where's that Masterpiece Starscream?! HUH?!

Seriously if anyone finds it in Texas let me know.[/QUOTE]

According to what I read on another message board, only Super Walmarts will be getting him, and possibly only their "A" stores, as in those that sell a lot. This is supposedly going to be how Walmart handles store exclusives for the forseable future.

Of course, I broke down and bought one on ebay for 70 shipped, and literally an hour later my buddy calls to tell me he found an extra for me, rofl. Murphy strikes again.

[quote name='Zmonkay']According to what I read on another message board, only Super Walmarts will be getting him, and possibly only their "A" stores, as in those that sell a lot. This is supposedly going to be how Walmart handles store exclusives for the forseable future. [/quote]

What? That's awful.

There are no Super Walmarts anywhere around me. The closest is...Palm Springs? I may as well order off eBay.

Going to hit 3 or 4 Walmarts tomorrow (I have to drive to San Diego anyway). None of them are Super. I'll report back with what I find.

So...tonight I originally went to wal-mart to look for some goo gone. I decided to check out the Transformers toys just for kicks. Right there on the shelf was a MASTERPIECE STARSCREAM. There was a little hesitation but eventually I bought it. So yeah...I've found one if it helps some.

how much is the MP Starscream at Wallmart ?

I want to know how much over face value I'm going to have to pay since there are no WM around me.

[quote name='KingDox']how much is the MP Starscream at Wallmart ?

I want to know how much over face value I'm going to have to pay since there are no WM around me.[/quote]

At my Wal-Mart, I bought Masterpiece Starscream for $49.99 + tax.

[quote name='LXL_Guy']At my Wal-Mart, I bought Masterpiece Starscream for $49.99 + tax.[/QUOTE]

Fifty bucks ? That's not bad. How is the build quality comparied to the import version ?

[quote name='KingDox']Fifty bucks ? That's not bad. How is the build quality comparied to the import version ?[/quote]

I'm not too sure. Don't know much about the import one.

If anyone wants it, they have Masterpiece Convoy MP-04 at tfsource.com for $350. I know that's insanely expensive but you can either buy from them or buy from ebay. I didn't bite on this when it was $250 so I'm certainly not going to bite at $350. It is probably the last chance asides from ebay, though. I wish I bought this and the Predaking gift set when they were around $160 about a year ago. DOH! Oh well.

http://www.tfsource.com/Reissues/MP-04/MP-04.htm

Only a few Walmarts we call had the MP SS on order. There is a possibility that SS won't go down the way of 20th prime warming the shelves.

For any Orlando, CAGs, the West Town Corners WalMart (non-Super, but 24hr) has 4 more left as of 2am. It's south of Semoran on 434, between Altamonte Springs and Maitland.

So this morning on my way to work I stopped at the Palm Bay, FL (Malabar Rd) Wal mart to get the new Serj Tankian CD, and I decided to take a look at the toys.

I nearly pissed myself when I saw FOUR bumblebees hanging there. I'm ashamed to say I cleaned them out. I grabbed three '08 Bumblebees and a '74 Bumblebee. I'm not a hoarder, I just didn't have those two yet. I figured I'd sell the extra two '08's someday (ebay seems to be flooded with them right now).

I also got a Masterpiece Starscream for $48.88 (and they had two more).

With the 5 toys and the Serj CD, I dropped over $100.
Good thing it's payday.

[quote name='techstar25']So this morning on my way to work I stopped at the Palm Bay, FL (Malabar Rd) Wal mart to get the new Serj Tankian CD, and I decided to take a look at the toys.

I nearly pissed myself when I saw FOUR bumblebees hanging there. I'm ashamed to say I cleaned them out. I grabbed three '08 Bumblebees and a '74 Bumblebee. I'm not a hoarder, I just didn't have those two yet. I figured I'd sell the extra two '08's someday (ebay seems to be flooded with them right now).

I also got a Masterpiece Starscream for $48.88 (and they had two more).

With the 5 toys and the Serj CD, I dropped over $100.
Good thing it's payday.[/quote]

Yes...good thing it is payday indeed.

I am having the hardest time finding movie Rachette... All I can find it Rescue Ranger(Rachette) and Megatron. Prime I haven't seen in months at any target or walmart or tru.

[quote name='ITDEFX']I am having the hardest time finding movie Rachette... All I can find it Rescue Ranger(Rachette) and Megatron. Prime I haven't seen in months at any target or walmart or tru.[/QUOTE]
There are plenty on ebay that you could get for under $30 shipped (it was $20 in stores). Ratchet is the one toy that I didn't get yet, and I'm regretting it, so I'll probably have to get one on ebay.

Okay, over the past week I've been at seven Wal-Marts. No Masterpiece Starscream anywhere. I'm no longer making an effort.

However, they're shipping more Leader Primes. I encountered him at three different Wal-Marts. I would have gotten one, but I'm waiting for Nightwatch.

Found Recon Barricade at TRU today. Haven't seen him since August.

bread's done
Back