10% off disc10
Latest Transformers news:

• Dark of the Moon toyline to be released at retail on May 15, 2011
  • Transformers Prime toyline to be released at retail in October 2011
Latest Transformers figures available at retail now:

• Generations Warpath, Kup, and Scourge
  • Dark of the Moon Preview Pack Cyberverse Optimus Prime

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cwalker3']Picked up the Death Star Vader for $37.49 shipped from HTS. Anybody else getting this? I'm a sucker for the Ultras...[/QUOTE]

How'd you get it tax free (I assume that's the price dif. from mine)? I just ordered one for 39.83 (still, free shipping + 25% off is great)

[quote name='Zmonkay']How'd you get it tax free (I assume that's the price dif. from mine)? I just ordered one for 39.83 (still, free shipping + 25% off is great)[/quote]
Dunno, HTS has never charged me tax. I live in MD and we have 5% tax. I think they have to charge tax if there is a distribution center in your state.

Does anyone else think that the Bumblebee DC figure is a complete disaster?

I am still trying to figure out how to merge the roof back together.

Went to 2 Walmart's today and they had huge restock of all the Deluxe figures. My wife let me get my Final Battle Jazz and High Score 100; she brings home the bacon and we try to budget, but she understands that certain figures are hard to find. If anyone has/scores an extra Blackout I'll trade for it. This is the only one left I really want.

[quote name='cwalker3']Picked up the Death Star Vader for $37.49 shipped from HTS. Anybody else getting this? I'm a sucker for the Ultras...[/QUOTE]
I ordered one from HTS last night. I had it on order from Big Bad Toy Store, but was considering canceling. But at $40, I couldn't refuse.

finally my local target restocked!!!

Got Jazz, Brawl, and Bonecrusher! Now I need Rachett (should have gotten him when he was in stock :( ) Megatron and Prime and I am done! :)

Also picked up Titanium Series: Brawl, Megatron, and Rachett.

Damn those Titanium series ships are addictive to collect :)

[quote name='GenDV138']Thanks, I'm also looking forward to the Walmart Starscream, was there any news on when it should be out?[/quote]

I hear November

I found Rescue Ratchet last night as Walmart. Stopped there on a whim with the girlfriend and of course she rolled her eyes at me as I jumped for it.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I found Rescue Ratchet last night as Walmart. Stopped there on a whim with the girlfriend and of course she rolled her eyes at me as I jumped for it.[/quote]

QFT. How come they just don't see the passion we have for some toys? I found a new Bumble Bee and I also found a Holiday Boba Fett and i jumped for joy. She shrugged off my happiness and it sorta just bummed me out really. Damn Woman.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']QFT. How come they just don't see the passion we have for some toys? I found a new Bumble Bee and I also found a Holiday Boba Fett and i jumped for joy. She shrugged off my happiness and it sorta just bummed me out really. Damn Woman.[/QUOTE]

I will give mine credit though, she did buy a deluxe Arcee for herself. I think it was just because its a girl transformer but still...

[quote name='Vulcan2422']QFT. How come they just don't see the passion we have for some toys? I found a new Bumble Bee and I also found a Holiday Boba Fett and i jumped for joy. She shrugged off my happiness and it sorta just bummed me out really. Damn Woman.[/QUOTE]
I guess I'm lucky - mine offered to pick me up a Leader Brawl a while back and never balks at my impulse toy buys.

FYI: Best Buy will have a collectors DVD set with 2 Exclusive Robot Heroes:
8521058.gif

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8521058&st=transformers&lp=4&type=product&cp=1&id=1691715
Now I'll have to get both the HD DVD and the DVD version :\

Free Lithograph w/Preorder:
Litho1.jpg
Litho5.jpg

[quote name='zerowing']Do you need to preorder instore for that? Or will it ship if I buy online?[/quote]

Haven't found any solid details to the pre-order yet...I'll check my local Best Buy this weekend.

[quote name='karkyco']HAHAHA it's with the orange barrel plug and opened box. So glad I got the unopened, unaltered one.

Too bad all the damn wave 2 and rarities movie toys are completely MIA around here...God damn hoarders/resellers.[/QUOTE]

You wanna talk about ebay hoarders? I had a guy come in to the Target I work at today and he first returned 4 Starscream 2 Jazz target exclusive repaints then he proceeded to the toys section and bought the only '08 Bumblebee left and a bunch of titaniums. Luckily I had already picked up my Bumblebee during my break 2 hours earlier otherwise I would have been pissed as fuck.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']You wanna talk about ebay hoarders? I had a guy come in to the Target I work at today and he first returned 4 Starscream 2 Jazz target exclusive repaints then he proceeded to the toys section and bought the only '08 Bumblebee left and a bunch of titaniums. Luckily I had already picked up my Bumblebee during my break 2 hours earlier otherwise I would have been pissed as fuck.[/QUOTE]

Which target? lol

There's plenty of bumblebees being stocked so it's all good.

FYI: This was posted on the Transformers movie thread:
[quote name='ITDEFX']ah ha, finally we get the details about the exclusives...

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=6376

BB get's the shitty little toys

Target get that transforming DVD box

and CC gets

a card with 15 mins of online exclusive stuff... but that will probably show up on youtube and probably be fluff.

Walmart looks like the better deal with that bonus dvd of the prequel back story featuring prime and bb.[/quote]
tftarget1.jpg

tftarget5.jpg

tfbestbuy1.jpg

tfbestbuy2.jpg

Now I'll have 3 versions of the movie, since I'll be picking up the HD DVD, the Best Buy Gift Set and the Target Transforming exclusive.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']FYI: This was posted on the Transformers movie thread:

tftarget1.jpg

tftarget5.jpg

tfbestbuy1.jpg

tfbestbuy2.jpg

Now I'll have 3 versions of the movie, since I'll be picking up the HD DVD, the Best Buy Gift Set and the Target Transforming exclusive.[/QUOTE]

actually 4 versions
-The Walmart release containing the prequel dvd with the voices of OP and BB
-The BB Release containing two shitty toys
-The Target Release will containing the Transforming OP DVD container (2 disc version)
-The CC release will have a special online card to view exclusive online content (most likely will appear on Youtube.

The walmart and Target releases look like prime candidates to be sold out within the first few hours, with the Target one being nabbed first.

[quote name='ITDEFX']actually 4 versions
-The Walmart release containing the prequel dvd with the voices of OP and BB
-The BB Release containing two shitty toys
-The Target Release will containing the Transforming OP DVD container (2 disc version)
-The CC release will have a special online card to view exclusive online content (most likely will appear on Youtube.

The walmart and Target releases look like prime candidates to be sold out within the first few hours, with the Target one being nabbed first.[/quote]

Well I'm skipping out on CC and Walmart...so 3 for me.

Getting Target exclusive for sure.

But now whether or not I should bite on the rerelease for MP Megatron.

And everyone seems to have all the luck, I have yet to see a '76 Bumblebee (other than the one I bought) let alone an '08.

[quote name='karkyco']HAHAHA it's with the orange barrel plug and opened box. So glad I got the unopened, unaltered one.[/QUOTE]
I doubt that the plug will be hard to remove, but this orange plug BS is just dumb. I mean, sometimes I think it's easier to get and display a *real* gun than to get a toy like this.

Anyway, I preordered one a couple of days ago. Average Ebay prices were getting dangerously close to $200 for this, and it's kind of a flawed piece from a design perspective, so I really didn't want to spend that much. But I did want one to display with my MP Optimus Prime, so this'll be nice.

By the way, do we have pictures of the Target transforming case?

I'm planning on being at Target before noon to grab my transforming DVD, and man I'm glad I held out on the Megatron/Optimus leaders (I nabbed the tank guy as it was pure awesome. Now everywhere has him though and I never see Optimus/Megatron)

[quote name='icruise']I doubt that the plug will be hard to remove, but this orange plug BS is just dumb. I mean, sometimes I think it's easier to get and display a *real* gun than to get a toy like this.

Anyway, I preordered one a couple of days ago. Average Ebay prices were getting dangerously close to $200 for this, and it's kind of a flawed piece from a design perspective, so I really didn't want to spend that much. But I did want one to display with my MP Optimus Prime, so this'll be nice.

By the way, do we have pictures of the Target transforming case?[/quote]

Not sure what you mean by flawed but Megs is by far the best Masterpiece they have done to date... Well worth the $100.. Got mine on the first go around from a HK seller, paid $110 total, no orange plug, cant beat it.

Also if you are looking for any TF's check out my ebay store..
http://stores.ebay.com/Figure-Express_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm
$3.00 shipping via USPS PRIORITY MAIL w/ Delivery confirmation on any order, any size for Cags(within the US of course)

[quote name='georox']man I'm glad I held out on the Megatron/Optimus leaders (I nabbed the tank guy as it was pure awesome. Now everywhere has him though and I never see Optimus/Megatron)[/quote]

I've seen Megatron a few times in the past few weeks. I think that he and Leader Prime are shipping now, but there's only a couple at a time and they sell immediately.

My target just got the bumblebee deluxe 2 pack classic and concept(battle damaged) camaros. I never thought i would find this. Anyone else whose looking this is a target exclusive, so maybe yours would have it in stock.

[quote name='michaema']My target just got the bumblebee deluxe 2 pack classic and concept(battle damaged) camaros. I never thought i would find this. Anyone else whose looking this is a target exclusive, so maybe yours would have it in stock.[/QUOTE]

Dammit. Target.com says mine won't ship until November. They should fufill the orders before they ship them to stores.

I passed on a Final Battle Jazz yesterday. I was very tempted because of all this "rarity" hype, but I'm just no a fan of the character. I was also considering Brawl, but I'm going to hold off until I have Ironhide, Ratchet, Starscream, and maybe Blackout. But what's the deal with Thundercracker? Is he just a Starscream repaint?

[quote name='Ahadi']I passed on a Final Battle Jazz yesterday. I was very tempted because of all this "rarity" hype, but I'm just no a fan of the character. I was also considering Brawl, but I'm going to hold off until I have Ironhide, Ratchet, Starscream, and maybe Blackout. But what's the deal with Thundercracker? Is he just a Starscream repaint?[/QUOTE]

yea I avoided Final Battle Jazz but was lucky to find original release of him later on...

Anyways I am still missing Rachet, Leader class Prime and Megatron. I know Megatron is out as a voyager class, but he has all that ICE shit on him :( As for Thundercracker...yep Starscream repaint.

[quote name='michaema']My target just got the bumblebee deluxe 2 pack classic and concept(battle damaged) camaros. I never thought i would find this. Anyone else whose looking this is a target exclusive, so maybe yours would have it in stock.[/quote]

I saw this yesterday, at Target in Mission Viejo, CA, too. Not buying it, but it looked cool.

[quote name='ITDEFX']yea I avoided Final Battle Jazz but was lucky to find original release of him later on...[/quote]

Get all three. ;)

Autobot Jazz and FB Jazz are slightly different. FB Jazz has a different weapon, and a fix to the arms. The G1 Target recolor has the original weapon and the fix. I don't know if the Autobot Jazz models they're shipping now have the arm fix or not.

[quote name='ITDEFX']
Anyways I am still missing Rachet, Leader class Prime and Megatron. I know Megatron is out as a voyager class, but he has all that ICE shit on him :( As for Thundercracker...yep Starscream repaint.[/quote]

Thundercracker is slightly different than the original Starscream -- he has a different head mold. The G1 repaint Starscream and Thundercracker have the same head.

i saw the bumblebee two pack. They look too dirty for me :(

damn you guys are spending a shit load of money on transformers, getting all the variants possible.

[quote name='ITDEFX']i saw the bumblebee two pack. They look too dirty for me :(

damn you guys are spending a shit load of money on transformers, getting all the variants possible.[/quote]

Well, I don't. I bought just the G1 Starscream repaint (not the original or Thundercracker), just Rescue Ratchet (not the Snot Green one), and none of the Leaders (yet, though I probably will break down for Nightwatch Prime). I'm skipping the Bumblebee set, all the Target Sector Whatever recolors, and both Prime and Megatron Voyagers, though I did get Robovision Prime.

I did buy all 3 Jazz, but I haven't opened any yet. If I could return the first one, I would but I bought it from Hasbro.

I didn't hear about the G1 Jazz recolor until after placing that order. I did hear about the Starscream and Ratchet recolors, which is why I held off buying them until I could at least see the G1 versions.

Is there a site that has pics of all these toys you guys are talking about? I'm not really into collecting them, but I just wanna see what they look like.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Is there a site that has pics of all these toys you guys are talking about? I'm not really into collecting them, but I just wanna see what they look like.[/QUOTE]

tformers.com?

Found a bunch of stuff today at Wal-mart:
25th Primes - $30
Rampage Alt - $10
Bumblebee concept
Barricade
Barricade repaint

Guess how much I paid for my two Concepts and the Barricade Security?

$5 each. \n/

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Found a bunch of stuff today at Wal-mart:
25th Primes - $30
Rampage Alt - $10
Bumblebee concept
Barricade
Barricade repaint

Guess how much I paid for my two Concepts and the Barricade Security?

$5 each. \n/[/QUOTE]

How did you pull off $5 each on those?

And I think I'm going to go out later and hopefully score a Brawl and/or a Ratchet. But I've got backups planned if I can't find either one ;) And I'm pumped because my lady is on the hunt to find me an Ironhide :lol:

That's just the price they rang up at.

Went in to check out the clearance section. Saw the Rampage Alt (Jag XK) and was going to get that. Then I happen upon the regular TF section and sitting right in front was a Bumblebee. I literally dropped the Rampage when I saw it. When I took it up to the cashier and it rang up at $5, I nearly dropped my wallet. I told her I'll be right back and grabbed the other Bumblebee and the Barricade.

Now, I have to decide if I really want two of these Concepts or if I'm going to offer it on here. Since I got the Security version, I think I'm going to sell my backup regular Barricade.

bread's done
Back