10% off disc10
Latest Transformers news:

• Dark of the Moon toyline to be released at retail on May 15, 2011
  • Transformers Prime toyline to be released at retail in October 2011
Latest Transformers figures available at retail now:

• Generations Warpath, Kup, and Scourge
  • Dark of the Moon Preview Pack Cyberverse Optimus Prime

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='equest943']Classic Colors Jazz is out of stock. That was fast.[/quote]

You know, the first time I saw these, I bought one. The next day, they were all gone.

The next week, Target got another shipment. There were tons. I felt foolish for buying one earlier. But the next time I was there, they were all gone.

Every time I see them, they tend to be in quantity and I'll think that this time, there will be saturation. And next time I go, they're all gone.

I think this toy appeals to lots of people who had G1 Transformers -- I've seen several guys wander into the toy section and start talking about how they had Transformers years ago or how they love Optimus Prime (really!).

Yeah, I have a classic color version of Jazz. I love it. Definately a buy where I had no second thoughts. Anyone know when next wave of deluxes will be released here?! It should be the one with Landmine, Cliffjumper and etc.

I finally found a deluxe 08 Bumblebee and the regular bumblebee at TRU.

My Kbtoys got tons of them in today but they were $12.99 compared to TRUs $9.99

Got the last Masterpiece Starscream at my Walmart tonight. Apparently they were holding them back to put out on Black Friday. It's pretty nice for the price, I must say.

YIKES 100 bucks a pop for G1 Prime and Megatron. God Damn it I should have NEVER given away my G1 toys to my cousin when I hit purberty.

[quote name='icruise']Got the last Masterpiece Starscream at my Walmart tonight. Apparently they were holding them back to put out on Black Friday. It's pretty nice for the price, I must say.[/QUOTE]

! How much? I've been looking for one for forever.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']! How much? I've been looking for one for forever.[/quote]

I got mine for $49.99 + tax if that helps any.

I haven't been able to find an MP Starscream anywhere. Goddammit, this pisses me off. I'm wondering if they'll have any more.

[quote name='Vinny']I haven't been able to find an MP Starscream anywhere. Goddammit, this pisses me off. I'm wondering if they'll have any more.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I've been looking at several different Wal-Marts over the past few weeks and haven't found him anywhere. Hope it shows up soon, getting annoying to check every few days and find nothing.

No supercenters close to me in LA. Ah wells, I need to settle for my MP Skywave. I hear MP Thundercracker is coming soon, too.

Toys R Us has some Cyber Monday deals on Transformers:

TRU Exclusive War Within Optimus vs Megatron Set - $19.99
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2641247

Optimash Prime - $5.99
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2659747

Transformers Unleashed Megatron - $19.99
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2941805

Transformers Unleashed Optimus Prime - $19.99
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2655223

Spend $50 or more using Paypal at checkout and get 20% cash back.

[quote name='GenDV138']Same here, I've been looking at several different Wal-Marts over the past few weeks and haven't found him anywhere. Hope it shows up soon, getting annoying to check every few days and find nothing.[/quote]

I have now checked eight different Wal-Marts. Screw it. I'm considering sending Hasbro a note asking them not to do exclusives with Wal-Mart anymore. On the positive side, I save fifty bucks.

At three of the four Wal-Marts I was at in the past two days, they had two-packs of Cybertron figures -- Dropkick and Cannonball, and Excellion and Thundercracker.

Dropkick and Cannonball is a great set and a total steal at $10 for the both of them. If you don't have them, look for them.

woot!!!

After months of searching.......I finally found movie colored ratchet!!!. Now I need Prime, Megatron (which is in stock everywhere) and I am done...minus Scorpinox and Frenzy.

Sounds like I'm not the only one. Wal-Mart is a mess and the only TF figures they ever have are the crappy ones that nobody wants.

I can't even find any of the movie figures.

[quote name='ITDEFX']woot!!!

After months of searching.......I finally found movie colored ratchet!!!. Now I need Prime, Megatron (which is in stock everywhere) and I am done...minus Scorpinox and Frenzy.[/quote]
Frenzy is the one that comes w/Barricade I think (The mini robot? correct me if I'm wrong, been out of touch for a while) and Scorpinox is *everywhere*

Three different "Supercenters" in the Dallas area are telling me that the item (Masterpiece Starscream) is discontinued already. I understand it's limited edition but they act like they can't even check if it's in stock and it doesn't look like they've ever carried it on their shelves.

There's one in Plano that says they have 16 on hand, but no one there has any clue where they are. One genius up there pointed to the Cybertron figures and said "they all come in the same assortment" even though I've seen a picture of the case that the MP Starscreams come 3 to a pack in. Someone else said they'd look for it in the back and give me a call the next day once they found it. Of course it was false confidence because four days have passed since then.

[quote name='georox']Frenzy is the one that comes w/Barricade I think (The mini robot? correct me if I'm wrong, been out of touch for a while) and Scorpinox is *everywhere*[/QUOTE]

Yea I have the Mini Frenzy that came with Barricade and the Mini Scorpinox that came with black out. When I get paid I will go back and get Megatron and if I am lucky, Prime. Hehe no Sam or Mikela figures huh ?

Cheap toys at Amazon. Free shipping with orders $25 and up.

Deluxe Wreckage $4.45
51OMvokCKML._AA280_.jpg

Deluxe Swindle - $4.00
51%2BHFI-U5zL._AA280_.jpg

Deluxe Dreadwig - $4
51h1CP444sL._AA280_.jpg

Credit goes to SlickDeals

Were they ever sold at that price by Amazon themselves? They must have sold out because I only see third party offers at those prices (which means no free shipping over 25).

Wow, good deals. Too bad I already have them. Wreckage is kind of an annoying figure in that I kept having parts pop off and had trouble getting him to transform properly. I like like the other drones pretty well, though. Especially Dreadwing.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Cheap toys at Amazon. Free shipping with orders $25 and up.

[/QUOTE]
It looks to be dead.
Those toys can still be ordered but are not from Amazon. Amazon is selling them from another seller, and for a higher price too.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Beatmix Bumblebee $11.99 at Amazon.com[/QUOTE]
It is also on the clearance cycle at Target (though it'll be a while before you can beat the Amazon price).

[quote name='cleaver']Anybody else get the Millenium Falcon Transformer today from Toys R Us for $15.99?[/QUOTE]

I thought that was yesterday only. Shit.

[quote name='cleaver']Anybody else get the Millenium Falcon Transformer today from Toys R Us for $15.99?[/quote]

I got one last year. Target clearanced them after the holidays. I don't think they have any this year, though TRU has tons.

Totally worth a

Ended up at a Toys R Us yesterday (Xmas shopping, blech.) They had.. A RESTOCK! i nabbed a recon barricade, FINALLY! Now, in the $20 line they had a wall of frickin ambulance-colored ratchets, and a ton of Optimus Primes, and the non-Starscream jet, don't remember the name just know I hated the colorscheme. Buncha the deluxe figs though. Didn't see one leader.

also - If ANYONE knows when I should start looking for nightwatch Optimus let me know.

saw the AllSpark Power Landmine, Cliffjumper and Camshaft at my local swapmeet, asking price was 15 over there....haggled LM to 11, the other 2 are just repaints so i can pretty much wait for them when i see them at stores, if they're out there... they're out in the so cal area

Any of you guys know if this current surge in TF toy prices on eBay are due to Christmas? I've been trying to get an Omega Supreme and they're going for like $80+ new.

[quote name='Vinny']Any of you guys know if this current surge in TF toy prices on eBay are due to Christmas? I've been trying to get an Omega Supreme and they're going for like $80+ new.[/QUOTE]

If there is a price increase in sales on eBay I'm going to be mighty displeased. I sold all 5 of my figures(1 leader, 2 voyagers, 2 deluxe) for fucking $20 :( I was quite displeased when that auction ended.

YES!!!! My area (well the sterling, VA area) finally got Prime in. Its the voyager series box I think(like the one's that had Rachette, Starscream and so on). Bought the posable Frenzy one just for the heck of it... Now I just need Megatron and possibly scorponok (still questioning wither I should get him or not due to lack of screen time)and I am done.

[quote name='Ahadi']If there is a price increase in sales on eBay I'm going to be mighty displeased. I sold all 5 of my figures(1 leader, 2 voyagers, 2 deluxe) for fucking $20 :( I was quite displeased when that auction ended.[/QUOTE]
That really sucks. I wonder if there was something wrong with the way you titled the auction?

[quote name='Ahadi']If there is a price increase in sales on eBay I'm going to be mighty displeased. I sold all 5 of my figures(1 leader, 2 voyagers, 2 deluxe) for fucking $20 :( I was quite displeased when that auction ended.[/QUOTE]

Damn! That really sucks dude... I would've paid a lot more than that.

You guys know of a good site to ID G1 figures and parts? I'm trying to find out what some figures I have are since I'm trying to catalog everything.

[quote name='Vinny']Damn! That really sucks dude... I would've paid a lot more than that.

You guys know of a good site to ID G1 figures and parts? I'm trying to find out what some figures I have are since I'm trying to catalog everything.[/QUOTE]
Go here:
http://www.unicron.com/
Then look at the menu along the right side. The toy lines are organized by year, and links take you to pages which feature photos of each toy. They have photos of almost every toy.

Do you guys know of a good way to get (and this is only marginally related) a 25th Anniversary Serpentor? They're sold out of all online stores and of course people are hiking the prices as is par for the course.

Movie Camshaft, Landmine, and Cliffjumper are up on HBTS.com if anyone is needing them.

CATWEB10 = 10% off, of course.

I can't find 09 Bumblebee anywhere, so looks like I'll be getting Cliffjumper to see the mold.

[quote name='Zmonkay']ATAT, Turbo Tank, and Snowspeader transformers up on HBTS.com right now.
[/quote]

I got the ATAT and the Turbo Tank for my son for Christmas. They're both really nice. The ATAT makes a spindly, slightly goofy robot but the vehicle mode is an incredibly good AT-AT.

The Turbo Tank is great in both modes, and they did an impressive job of making the vehicle and robot modes look really different from one another. The vehicle looks like it should, but the robot is white and orange.

[quote name='ryosnk']Transformers Masterpiece Action Figure, Starscream in stock.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7732657&id=3Wcr3nxHx1A[/quote]

Damn, figure I should have waited a bit. I bought mine about a week and a half ago on eBay for $63 shipped, which I guess isn't too bad, just got tired of checking stores. I've yet to open it to compare with my MP Skywarp and Starscream figures from Takara, maybe do that over the weekend.

bread's done
Back