W: Nintendoland (Wii U-Digital Download) H: Paypal/Amazon GC

hey, goomba! i won the auction for heroes seasons 1 and 2. the total is $32 before shipping. how much should the total being with shipping? ill be paying you in concealed cash again this time.

ps. can we ship at the same time again? looking at our feedback, i think its fair to do so.

pss. clear up your inbox!!!

Sorry guys, I went out to Hartford (about an hour away from my hometown) which is our state capital. I wanted to see "Coraline" in 3D because all the theatres around here only were carrying the 2D version. The movie was incredibly good (much better than I could ever have imagined) so definitely see it if you get the chance.

I have cleared out my PM box, fixed my CML (funny you found that dv8mad because I JUST fixed it before I found your message about that). It's a work in progress, but will soon serve as a real-time inventory of my stock of games. I figure if I clear out all my older titles with these dv8mad lowball sales, then keeping real-time inventory will be a lot easier to start off from.

JohnDoeChan, you can send $40 total in Concealed Cash (do you need my address again or do you still have it?). Let me know. Thanks! I will get your DVD sets ready to go in the next day or two :) It's hard letting those series go as I haven't watched them yet, but I guess I can catch up on Netflix ^_^ Though they are missing a few episodes online. Oh well. Thanks!

im waiting for the buyers payment, he has to go to the bank and deposit some $$

if it falls through ull be first in line.

thanks for the interest :)

glad to see your auction ended well!

Payment sent and yeah Coraline is a great movie. Probably my pick for best animated flick for the year even if it just started.

Yeah, seriously incredible. I even got some Windows Wallpapers and am honestly contemplating seeing it again in theatres before it goes out. I haven't done that in like 10 years or more. I probably won't though because the darn theatre charged $14.00 per ticket....$14? Seriously? Man movies are expensive!

Yeah. I think mine charged me $12 per ticket. If you can find an AMC that has it in 3D, the morning showing (10AM) is around $7 even the 3D version.

[quote name='goomba478']Yeah, seriously incredible. I even got some Windows Wallpapers and am honestly contemplating seeing it again in theatres before it goes out. I haven't done that in like 10 years or more. I probably won't though because the darn theatre charged $14.00 per ticket....$14? Seriously? Man movies are expensive![/quote]

$19 here! :cry:

Coriimon, yes I received your payment thanks ^_^ I should have all the games mailed out by tomorrow. Thanks for your patience!

Mako1215, no need to send you an invoice. Just send your payment ($18.00 to [email protected] if paying with Direct Funds/Bank Account or $18.75 to: [email protected] if paying with a Credit Card). Thanks! Be sure to include your full name/address as well as your CAG name and what game it was for in the memo. That way I don't get it mixed up ^_^ Thanks!

Furashu, thanks for the PM! I'm sending the money now. I assume you have a personal account so I'll send direct funds. Shouldn't be any Paypal fee for you. Thanks!

Hey goomba. Did you get 8bitwonder's payment yet? I want to know if I should send out the code.

Punisher, I'm sure he'll be ok with it. Many people have been borrowing things and rewording where necessary. on my page I have the info from several auctions in the dv8mad lowball auction resources section.

the_punisher, go ahead and use it :) feel free. I spent a lot of time formatting and re-wording things so I'm happy to have someone else benefit from that!

hockey, no I didn't receive the money yet for the card (or if I did, I didn't get the Email yet). I will let you know. Thanks!

[quote name='goomba478']the_punisher, go ahead and use it :) feel free. I spent a lot of time formatting and re-wording things so I'm happy to have someone else benefit from that!

hockey, no I didn't receive the money yet for the card (or if I did, I didn't get the Email yet). I will let you know. Thanks![/quote]

:shock: Woah! I answered for you because you seem to not have much time to be here recently. Have you had a chance to check out my newest blog entry yet? :D;)

[quote name='dv8mad']:bomb:[/quote]
Sorry I won it. I had to win something.

[quote name='goomba478']Coriimon, yes I received your payment thanks ^_^ I should have all the games mailed out by tomorrow. Thanks for your patience!

Mako1215, no need to send you an invoice. Just send your payment ($18.00 to [email protected] if paying with Direct Funds/Bank Account or $18.75 to: [email protected] if paying with a Credit Card). Thanks! Be sure to include your full name/address as well as your CAG name and what game it was for in the memo. That way I don't get it mixed up ^_^ Thanks![/quote]

Sent it! A little late though. My internet has been jacked up.

Hey, I sent the money to you on March 4 to [email protected] for Master of Illusion with Cards [Brand New/Factory Sealed] and Star Wars Battlefront. Just checking up to make sure you got my payment and was wondering when I should expect the games to arrive ^.^

hockeystealth13, 8bitwonder has paid for the card :) Feel free to send him the code at your convenience. Thanks again!

chinezekid1, yes I did get your payment :) Thanks! I will ship it out on Monday ^_^

Hey goomba, I pmed the code out so you can mark it down as sent.

So who gets the itrader?

johnnyrocker360, honestly I don't buy many PS3 games. I own only a few myself (and I won't sell them because I don't think they're going to get much). I have a ton of other systems games, but PS3 games I typically sell on eBay since they tend to sell better internationally. If I come across any in my collection that I am willing to sell, you can be sure I'll let you guys know :)

hockeystealth13, I will give you iTrader feedback for sure. The buyer should give you as well I'd expect. Thanks so much for donating the item. That was really so generous of you ^_^

*BUMP*

I just added a bunch of hand-made Perler art that me and my wife made. I haven't made these in a while, so I hope some of you have interest :) They are basically Pixel Art that is put together and ironed out to be permanent. I can make these into magnets if you're interested for another $1.00 or so ^_^

The Perlers take a LOT of time and effort, but I love doing them. I (stupidly?) invested almost 300 dollars into the supplies to make them (I have almost 100,000 beads or so) only to find that I didn't have much time to make them. I trained my wife (who made the majority of these actually) but she lost interest after I was too busy to plan them out with her. If these sell well you can be sure I'll make more though :) I really do enjoy them.

I'm trying to move away from eBay and such and get back to more creative things like arts, crafts and custom orders again. Since there is less financial risk involved and I really, really need money =p Thanks guys!

Moatez, I think you have your fair share of PS3 games coming your way thanks to my services lol. Did you see all the ones we mailed out today? More going out tomorrow!

The Chop Suey, it's not quite there yet (I'm around 50-60 right now). I'll be adding more as the week goes on. I'm doing my taxes for my business this week as well as shipping out a lot of Canadian orders, so once those are taken care of I will be listing more. Thanks!

[quote name='chunga']Hey goomba, what kinds of payment do you accept?[/quote]

He loves yen! :cool:

BTW goomba, I have some funds now. Please LMK how much I still owe you after that last $50 payment and I'll send the rest. Still going to have you hold onto the stuff for me until this auction is over though! ;)

I was actually planning on getting every PS3 game to date (well at least the good ones). haha, Im so backlogged on games now...I beat CoD4 like a year ago and its still the only game the spends more than a couple hours a week in my PS3...DAMMIT!

I heart your services more than anything right now Goomba!

BTW, whenever you run low on shipping/fee funds let me know! I'll send over some more money to cover the rest :D

Whoa thanks for the bids guys. I'm going to post them now and then get to sleep ^_^ My wife will be so happy :) She helped type up the original list (have you noticed I'm slowly getting her into my crazy selling habits yet?) and I edited, organized and fixed up a few things.

Thanks guys!

For the record I can accept: Paypal (Personal/Direct Funds), Paypal (Credit Card Funds), Concealed Cash, Money Order, Personal Check and probably other forms of payments that I forgot. I'm very flexible :)

[quote name='moatezhab']I was actually planning on getting every PS3 game to date (well at least the good ones). haha, Im so backlogged on games now...I beat CoD4 like a year ago and its still the only game the spends more than a couple hours a week in my PS3...DAMMIT!

I heart your services more than anything right now Goomba!

BTW, whenever you run low on shipping/fee funds let me know! I'll send over some more money to cover the rest :D[/quote]

You could always start with all the Japanese exclusives... :whistle2:\"

bread's done
Back