W: Nintendoland (Wii U-Digital Download) H: Paypal/Amazon GC

Moatez, thanks again. I'm doing pretty good with your shipping money so far, but it'll probably jump down a lot when I ship out your larger item tomorrow. Dell has 3 packages for you but I won't be home to receive them tomorrow so I'll have to pick them up at their facility out of town on Wednesday ^_^ Cya!

Oh and guys, if you could, please make your bids BLUE in color. That way they are easier to see ^_^ THANKS! Sorry to be OCD about it, I just don't want to miss your bids :)

* Super Mario Sunshine [PC] $1.00
* Tales of Symphonia $1.00
* Metroid – Prime 2 Echoes [Black Label Version] $1.00
* Sonic Mega Collection Gamecube [PC] $1.00
* Skies of Arcadia Legends $1.00
* Animal Crossing Gamecube [PC] $1.00
* Namco Museum [Black Label] $1.00

* Fable II - Limited Collector’s Edition [Brand New/Does Not Include DLC Code]- $5.00
* Gears of War Collector's Edition [Complete but Missing Plastic Sleeve on Outside Metal Packaging] - $5.00
* Tom Clancy's End War [Brand New/Factory Sealed, Not Headset Version] - $5.00

* Perfect Shot Gun Wii [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - $1
* Sonic DX Adventure Director’s Cut [PC] - $1
* Sonic 2 Adventure Battle [PC] - $1
* Luigi’s Mansion [PC/No Manual] - $1

Perfect Shot Gun Wii [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - $1.50
Castlevania – The Dracula X Chronicles [Black Label] -$1
NBA Live 2005 - .50
Metroid – Prime 2 Echoes [Black Label Version] - $1.50
Madden 2002 - .50
Madden 2004 - .50
NFL Street 2 - .50

[Nintendo DS]
* Final Fantasy III - $1
* New Super Mario Bros- $1
* The Legend of Zelda – Phantom Hourglass- $1

[Xbox 360]
* Ninja Gaiden II [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - $1
* Infinite Undiscovery [Brand New includes Pre-Order Bonus]- $1

[Sony PSP]
* Castlevania – The Dracula X Chronicles [Black Label]- $1
* Final Fantasy Tactics: The War Of The Lions [Brand New/Factory Sealed - GH]- $1

[Nintendo Gamecube]
* Metroid – Prime 2 Echoes [Black Label Version]- $2

Last edited by a moderator:
* Fable II - Limited Collector’s Edition [Brand New/Does Not Include DLC Code]-20.00
* Golden Axe – Beast Rider [Brand New/Factory Sealed]-10.00
* The Chronicles Of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay-2.00

Fable II - Limited Collector’s Edition - $22
Ninja Gaiden II - $10
Untold Legends – Brotherhood of the Blade - $5
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War Of The Lions - - $5

Gears of War Collector's Edition $8
New Super Mario Bros - 1.50
The Legend of Zelda – Phantom Hourglass - 1.50
Super Mario 64 DS - .50
Super Mario Sunshine - 1.50

Ar Tonelico – Melody Of Elemia [Brand New/Factory Sealed includes Bonus soundtrack CD] - $10
Skies of Arcadia Legends- $3.00
Infinite Undiscovery [Brand New includes Pre-Order Bonus] - $5.00
Gears of War Collector's Edition [Complete but Missing Plastic Sleeve on Outside Metal Packaging] - $9.00

** UPDATE **

All bids up to this point have been added to the main list. Please note that first one to post the price gets the bid, so if three people in a row bid $5.00 on the same game, the first poster will get the bid in. Feel free to outbid them by a small amount :)

Also, if the game has already been bid up to $5.00 and you bid only $1.00 your bid will not count (this should be obvious, but I thought I'd state it for the record ^_^).

** UPDATE **

All bids up to this point have been added to the main list. Please note that first one to post the price gets the bid, so if three people in a row bid $5.00 on the same game, the first poster will get the bid in. Feel free to outbid them by a small amount :)

Also, if the game has already been bid up to $5.00 and you bid only $1.00 your bid will not count (this should be obvious, but I thought I'd state it for the record ^_^).

** UPDATE **

Metroid – Prime 2 Echoes - $14.50
Skies of Arcadia Legends - $18.00
Super Mario Sunshine [PC] - $15.00
Tales of Symphonia - $16.00

[quote name='ethwang']Metroid – Prime 2 Echoes - $14.50
Skies of Arcadia Legends -$18.00
Super Mario Sunshine [PC] - $15.00
Tales of Symphonia - $16.00[/quote]

damn. you don't mess around!

[quote name='dsheinem']damn. you don't mess around![/quote]

I let too many items go last time around...so no way I'm messing around!

I'm back home from work guys. I'm going to update the prices and then I'm off to Hartford (my state's capital) to return some things. Thanks for all the bids guys. The wife seems happy ^_^

** UPDATE **

** If you find any mistakes with my bid listings, please let me know. I am only human after all =) **

Yellow Virus [From Dr. Mario NES] - $1.00
Mario [From Mario is Missing SNES] - $1.00
Shadow The Hedgehog [PC] - $0.50
Super Monkey Ball [PC/Front Cover Art Torn at Top] - $0.50
Bomberman Land Touch - $1.00

[Nintendo DS]
* New Super Mario Bros- $2
* The Legend of Zelda – Phantom Hourglass- $4

[Sony PSP]
* Castlevania – The Dracula X Chronicles [Black Label]- $2
* Final Fantasy Tactics: The War Of The Lions [Brand New/Factory Sealed - GH]- $6

** NEW PERLER PIXEL ART REQUESTS? **

Any request for any 8-bit characters from the NES? My wife is going to make new Perlers for the first time in around a year. Just for this sale :) Requests welcome!

[quote name='goomba478']** NEW PERLER PIXEL ART REQUESTS? **

Any request for any 8-bit characters from the NES? My wife is going to make new Perlers for the first time in around a year. Just for this sale :) Requests welcome![/quote]

Ummm what's a perler??

Bids should all be up to date once more. My wife is currently making an 8-bit Toad from Super Mario Bros. (NES). Think "The Princess is another castle!"

Perler art is pixel art that is made of little "Perler Beads". They are small plastic Beads that can be put onto a grid of sorts and then ironed with wax paper. The result are little semi-3d (in the fact that they are real beads) pixel art. The ironing bonds the plastic together. You can see some examples in the spoiler on my first page. Here are some examples:

il_430xN.60735201.jpg

il_fullxfull.59265136.jpg

il_430xN.59082666.jpg

You get the idea :) I stick to mostly 8-Bit designs because the iron presses are 30x30 pixels wide. SNES and other designs tend to get crazy huge (think of it ... a 64x64 pixel sprite is 4096 beads. YIKES!

The perler art can be used as decorations, keychains, magnets (my personal favorite) etc. They're awesome!

Ar Tonelico – Melody Of Elemia [Brand New/Factory Sealed includes Bonus soundtrack CD] - $60.00
Gears of War Collector's Edition [Complete but Missing Plastic Sleeve on Outside Metal Packaging] - $10.00

bread's done
Back