WANT ANYTHING OFF THE INTERNET FOR FREE????!!!!Free ANYTHING from Amazon!!!FREE GH3!!

i think his name was "sam666" (his posts got deleted as a result of his ban)

also, if you havent already, check out that thread on Constests & Free Stuff about getting a free sword!!!!

its pretty cool, im getting my tracking number for it in about 2 days!!!

[quote name='becuzimbrown']i think his name was "sam666" (his posts got deleted as a result of his ban)

also, if you havent already, check out that thread on Constests & Free Stuff about getting a free sword!!!!

its pretty cool, im getting my tracking number for it in about 2 days!!![/QUOTE]

Come on over to my thread! Have you joined Cash Grab?! :D
It's REALLY easy.. they approve almost nearly as fast as PrizeRebel!! I'm near $30 in just 2 days! c'mon over LOL :)

lol....Bruce Willis's new phrase in "Live Free or Die Hard": Yabba-Dabba-Doo Mother F***er!
(From the Daily show)

join prizerebel now!!! for the fastest crediting EVER!!

NEW PROMOTION:

if you earn me 5 points on either of gaminglagoon, myfavefreebies, cashchute or prizerebel.....

you get a FREE 48 hour xbox live subscription code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok im having a little trouble with UPS/Prizerebel

i ordered a t shirt form prizerebel, i didnt get it....prizerebel talked to the people from amazon, said they were out of stock and will ship with a tracking number...so 2 days later they did that and i looked at the tracking number today and it said the package arrived at my house today at 3:45 PM...but theres no package at my house..prizerebel said they sent it to the correct address...

i emailed UPS, lets see what happens

HOLY COW!!!

i just went from 16.92 points on cashchute, to 73.92 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i gained 57 points in less than a second!!! most of the zip/email offers i did credited!!!!!!

request for your prize on cashchute and myfavefreebies!!!! today's the last day!!!! or else you will have to wait until August for your prizes!!!!

and dont forget to get verified on cashchute!!!

JULY PROMO ON CASHCHUTE:

[quote name='CashChute']JULY PROMO INFO

For the July Promo we are going to have a Jackpot drawing! There will be a few offers that will be labeled JACKPOT OFFER - [name] and each offer completion will add $.50 to the jackpot and each offer approval by you will get your name in there that many times.

The drawing entries will be open from now until July 31 by 11:59 EST. The drawing will be sometime in early August, and the points will be added to your account immediately.

You will not receive any points for these offers, but you may win the jackpot!!

Remember the offers start with JACKPOT OFFER -

and will have a picture that looks like this:
jackpot.jpg
[/quote]

[quote name='lilboo']What do you have to do..?[/quote]

you have to get 1 credit....if you want to apply for a credit card, those are worth 1 point, but most of the other ones are worth 1/2 points (stamps.com, valuemax etc.)

you also have to get 3 refferals if you want the $100 paypal (they have more paypal money that require more refferals)

also if you do not want paypal, send them a support ticket asking them for a giftcard for any site or a visa/mastercard giftcard

so whats the update on the credits bro, mine took approx 24 hours, also bump..the nocc site pays within a week:applause: :D :bouncy:, there is another one in my sig, that one has more surveys, also pays 50/ref.... Also they shipped my first 360 game.....Darkness...

yeh sorry to bother you like that, but yeh its is all surveys but you have to do like 15 of them.. the admin said they credit 99.9 percent so no worries, also i already got my credit...

na bro, the site just came out like yesterday, they are offering free greens, so all you have to do is sign up- not under me though--sign up unreferred-and open a support ticket asking for a free green

http://forum.freeipodguide.com/about65696.html this is where i get my free green for only for new sites though.... everybody should check it out... see if they still are offering the greens

bro u signed up under me already?

who is the theant?

Lol that site won't last long, she has to borrow money from her friends to pay people signing up at her site? That isn't too professional. On top of that, shes telling people that it takes two minutes to cancel offers on her site, which is going to cause tons of fraud.

yeh bro i know, that is not the right thing to do... but what can i say...i just get my green, but everybody should check that forums daily, if you want new sites and free green, also u there is noc site under my sig not this one, sign up under "brown", they are really good and top rated...

here is his link http://www.noncc.customorderthis.com/?ref=24873

Folador did your sword come in yet? mine's supposed to come tommorrow

also, i just got a tracking number for ANOTHER sword lol....i tried the blog thing again and it worked...

[quote name='becuzimbrown']theres one called zip.CA on the last page (page 6)[/quote]
can you use a visa giftcard with that?

[quote name='DInTheHeez']can you use a visa giftcard with that?[/quote]

im not sure...i guess as long as you have enough cash on it for the offer, then you're fine

I just got about 20 offers disapproved from them. Pieces of shit. I just want one item from the jerks which I'm only about 2 points from, and they can't approve a SINGLE OFFER.

bread's done
Back