We Only Smash Stuff OTTsideeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really did things in the wrong order in ME. I went and fought the Matriarch and her Asari commandos on the the third planet I went to (I couldn't figure out why it took me ten tries to kill her).

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I don't know! Did he?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure because
he was the last one shown in Llewelyn's room and when Sheriff Bell walked in to check on things and pontificate, the vent where the money was hidden had been opened and left on the floor and the bag of money is gone. Also, at the end after Chigurh crashes he gives the kid a lot of money for his shirt.

fuck YEAH! My dad brought home a big box of Girl Scout Cookies.

[quote name='Maklershed']
Chigurh took it didn't he?
[/QUOTE]

I thought:
The Mexican's took it at the motel since they had a second transponder in the bag o' money.

Edit: I guess your second one is correct
I do remember that there was a coin on the floor next to the vent at the motel.

The new Gorillaz album sounds good. That video looked pretty sweet.

It was fun playing "Clint Eastwood" on Rock Band with a full band in Chicago.

yeah, singing Gorillaz songs is fun on rock band.
i think i played some of them with st0neface and he said i sounded like some dude from NWA when i rapped.

9fobp1.jpg

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']yeah, singing Gorillaz songs is fun on rock band.
i think i played some of them with st0neface and he said i sounded like some dude from NWA when i rapped.[/QUOTE]

Haha nice. It was awesome that my buddy perfectly nailed the rap in "Clint Eastwood".

Sorry for the non-sequitor but that 'Nazis: A Warning from History' dvd set commercial on the Science Channel made me uncomfortable.

Score 1 for mediocrity --> Leno returns tonight. I can't wait for the people at work who watch American Idol and the Winter Olympics to tell me all about it.

[quote name='Maklershed']Score 1 for mediocrity --> Leno returns tonight. I can't wait for the people at work who watch American Idol and the Winter Olympics to tell me all about it.[/QUOTE]

It will be interesting to see the ratings for the Tonight Show now, especially since Leno was so adamant that the switch back was about ratings, not his ginormous ego.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I thought Superfast Jellyfish was leagues better than Stylo.

The video was cool though.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I don't like Stylo very much, but I love Superfast Jellyfish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back