We Only Smash Stuff OTTsideeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the word on Doritos Cheeseburger flavor? I saw them at Target today and was tempted to get them but I went with Sweet Chili instead.

Chicago Trip:

Wind Farm in that long great state of Indiana -
PICT6037.JPG

Skyline on the Skyway (right before stand still rush hour traffic) -
PICT6044.JPG

Wrigley (a 15 minute walk from my friends house) -
PICT6048.JPG

Had to get a beer at Harry Carry's -
PICT6058.JPG

If they were open I was going to tell them I owned the place but they spelled my last name wrong, it's Lowery -
PICT6061.JPG

Four guys in the big city (I am the one with the gray sock cap) -
PICT6073.JPG

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']As an alternative try milk.[/QUOTE]

milk thickens saliva leading to a better environment for bacteria to grow.

[quote name='Chika']milk thickens saliva leading to a better environment for bacteria to grow.[/QUOTE]

Milk has lactic acid (really a base) that most bacteria can't survive in. It's the exact same prinicple as salt water. Except you're using a base instead of an acid.

It's also the same reason that if you burn your mouth on a hot pepper or suace you use milk. The lactic base neutralizes the acid in the peppers.

I pre-ordered FFXIII a while back from Amazon for some reason, now I can't figure out why I should keep it. I really don't like turn-based games.

Is the Lips bundle legit worth $70? I randomly checked Amazon to see what it sold for, and the cheapest new bundle is $72. Definitely considering dumping mine if it's true since as much as I want the wireless mics for Rock Band, I'll gladly sell it for much more than I paid for it.

Rushmore is such a good movie. I haven't seen in forever. I need to buy some verbs now that I don't have to go upstairs to use a dvd burner. :whee:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I pre-ordered FFXIII a while back from Amazon for some reason, now I can't figure out why I should keep it. I really don't like turn-based games.[/QUOTE]

Why'd you bother in the first place? :lol:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Linkin is addicted to spending money. Whether or not he wants what he's buying is irrelevant.[/QUOTE]

Did he order the "inferior" version, since it was available on his favorite console? :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Why'd you bother in the first place? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I think I saw a trailer that made it seem cool, and I figured I'd give it a shot, but with everything I got right now, I can't see myself playing a turn based game. Is Resonance of Fate action based?

---------------

Wouldn't have it any other way Frosty ;)

[quote name='Mojimbo']Where has my good friend st0neface been lately? I hope he didn't ragequit the site like Andrew 'Test' Martin.[/QUOTE]
I miss them.

Holy shit. VA just approved "Liquor Tasting" in ABC stores (The only place you can buy liquor in VA). Meaning if you walk in and think you want to try something new, you can ask them to open it up and let you have a taste before you decide.

I don't think I mentioned that when I bought this laptop earlier today, there was a homeless midget that was missing one leg below the knee (midgets have knees, right?) that asked me for change. I actually didn't have any cash on me or else I would have given him some because he was so polite about it.

Time for drinks!

[quote name='darthbudge']I have an interview to be an RA in like 30 minutes. I really hope I can get this job...[/QUOTE]

Good luck...let us know how it goes.

[quote name='Number83']Is there a fix for the ApocalyPS3 yet? I wanna try and finish God of War 2.[/QUOTE]

I've heard people say it might magically fix itself at 7pm and there is a way to unplug some battery inside the PS3 and plugging it back in will fix it, but I'm too chicken to try that and I doubt it will magically fix itself.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Does anyone remember what happened to the money at the end of No Country For Old Men?[/QUOTE]

Chigurh took it didn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back