We Only Smash Stuff OTTsideeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing like a fatal error to ruin my Fallout 3 progress on my 360. For whatever reason, my character won't stop punching when he has no weapon equiped. And if I holster a weapon, if comes right back out and shoots, but only then will it shoot. It won't shoot if I push the right trigger. Hopefully it's something weird with 2 saves and nothing else. I'd really hate to have to go back through to where I am at time wise.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I wasn't expecting much from The Midnight Meat Train cause of Bradley Cooper, but it was solid horror.Homework. :\[/QUOTE]
Bradley Cooper was awesome in the first two seasons of Alias.

I think my mom is plumping me up to cook me for Easter dinner. After handing me a surprise breakfast sandwich piled high with eggs, bacon, and cheese she says "Do you want me to make you a shoo-fly pie today?". You can't so no to a question like that.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']A Mary Kay selling Juggalette? WTF? How is that possible? Is she a catholic school kindergarten teacher too?[/QUOTE]

I didn't even notice the MK sticker. :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']I think my mom is plumping me up to cook me for Easter dinner. After handing me a surprise breakfast sandwich piled high with eggs, bacon, and cheese she says "Do you want me to make you a shoo-fly pie today?". You can't so no to a question like that.[/QUOTE]

What, exactly, is a shoo-fly pie?

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']What, exactly, is a shoo-fly pie?[/QUOTE]

You've never been through PA I take it.

[quote name='munch']Why are all juggalettes pleasantly plump?[/QUOTE]

Darwinism?

[quote name='Maklershed'] Plus the hours of inactivity, watching WWF.[/QUOTE]

I thought there was an ICP wrestling federation?

[quote name='munch']Why are all juggalettes pleasantly plump?[/QUOTE]
Because of a strict diet of Faygo and a potpourri of convenience store delicacies.

Time to get FIL from airport! HUZZAH!

[quote name='darthbudge']I have nothing to eat to for breakfast. :[[/QUOTE]I should give you one of my 15 boxes of cereal at my place. ;)

Mak, I can't remember, was it Dorney Park or Hershey Park you said you once worked at? I'm going to Hershey Park in April, and sometime I'll go to Dorney Park.

I worked at Hershey Park.

hershey-park-11.jpg

EDIT: Where've you been Mana .. I haven't seen you post on CAG or Twitter for ages. Was your computer broken?

[quote name='Maklershed']I worked at Hershey Park.

hershey-park-11.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Does Hershey Park have people walking around the park dressed as those candies?

[quote name='Brak']Bradley Cooper was awesome in the first two seasons of Alias.[/QUOTE]Never seen that show. I've only seen him in Yes Man, The Hangover, and All About Steve. :cry:
[quote name='moneything'] I thought there was an ICP wrestling federation?[/quote]Yeah, Juggalo Championshit Wrestling. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTjklek0S_k

lol @ :35 when the ring breaks

[quote name='Maklershed']I think my mom is plumping me up to cook me for Easter dinner. After handing me a surprise breakfast sandwich piled high with eggs, bacon, and cheese she says "Do you want me to make you a shoo-fly pie today?". You can't so no to a question like that.[/QUOTE]

someone call dibs on the ribs!

i got dibs on his game collection.

[quote name='tiredfornow']How about www.sexylette.com (NSFW), moneything? I'd do her in the dark.[/QUOTE]

I'm afraid to click that link.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']
Not that I can recall. Is there really any reason to?[/QUOTE]

I-80 to NYC

[quote name='manthing']Does Hershey Park have people walking around the park dressed as those candies?[/QUOTE]

They sure as hell do.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']That sounds decidedly unhealthy :lol:

Not that I can recall. Is there really any reason to?[/QUOTE]

a) It's sure to cut a month off your life span

b) No unless you wanna see people dressed up as candy. You can also check out our archeaological oddities called 'beer distributors'. It's where us Pennsylvanians have to go to get beer instead of grocery or convenience stores.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']someone call dibs on the ribs!

i got dibs on his game collection.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DarthPuma']I want that fucking beard.[/QUOTE]

:lol: :whee:

[quote name='Maklershed']You can also check out our archeaological oddities called 'beer distributors'. It's where us Pennsylvanians have to go to get beer instead of grocery or convenience stores. [/QUOTE]

That always blows my mind when I visit Pennsylvania in the summer. So strange.

[quote name='tiredfornow']
Yeah, Juggalo Championshit Wrestling. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTjklek0S_k
[/QUOTE]

My God. Being in that audience has to be an inner circle of hell. Could you imagine that for eternity? Just non stop juggalo wrestling and everyone around fighting and quoting ICP lyrics and puking beer and beef jerky?

[quote name='Rocko']That always blows my mind when I visit Pennsylvania in the summer. So strange.[/QUOTE]

It sucks. I get so giddy when I go to Ft Myers and walk in to a Publix and see the aisles of wine and beer. You guys still have to go to liquor stores to get the hard stuff though right?

[quote name='DarthPuma']I want that fucking beard.[/QUOTE]

I thought you already had a beard. You know, the little girl who was molested by her uncle.

[quote name='Maklershed']My God. Being in that audience has to be an inner circle of hell. Could you imagine that for eternity? Just non stop juggalo wrestling and everyone around fighting and quoting ICP lyrics and puking beer and beef jerky?

It sucks. I get so giddy when I go to Ft Myers and walk in to a Publix and see the aisles of wine and beer. You guys still have to go to liquor stores to get the hard stuff though right?[/QUOTE]
Everything harder than beer has to be sold at liquor stores here.

[quote name='Maklershed']It sucks. I get so giddy when I go to Ft Myers and walk in to a Publix and see the aisles of wine and beer. You guys still have to go to liquor stores to get the hard stuff though right?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's only wine and beer in grocery stores.

[quote name='manthing']Mak:

Can you buy beer/wine/liquor on Sunday?

I'm pretty sure MN has more retarded liquor laws than PA[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I was trolling when I said that.[/QUOTE]

Wait. So you're saying you don't want this box of my beard trimmings?

[quote name='manthing']Mak:

Can you buy beer/wine/liquor on Sunday?

I'm pretty sure MN has more retarded liquor laws than PA[/QUOTE]

They just changed the law that you can now get beer on Sundays but only from 12-5 or something like that. And a lot of places don't even observe that .. they just stay closed completely on Sundays.

Wine and liquor on Sundays is still a no go.

Are the distributors owned by a city/village?

A bunch of municipalities up here have monopolies on liquor stores in their city limits

I don't know about other areas of PA but around where I live beer distributors are owned by individuals. And liquor stores are owned and operated by the PA state government.

[quote name='Maklershed']My God. Being in that audience has to be an inner circle of hell. Could you imagine that for eternity? Just non stop juggalo wrestling and everyone around fighting and quoting ICP lyrics and puking beer and beef jerky?

[/QUOTE]You forgot spraying faygo all over one another. What if the world ended in 2012, and God came down, took you up to the big JCW ring in the sky, and said you can only spend your life in paradise if you can powerbomb Jesus on a bed of thumbtacks?

Which reminds me, can somebody mail me some faygo? I'll pay for shipping and a bit extra to cover the embarrassment of buying it.

[quote name='manthing']I thought you already had a beard. You know, the little girl who was molested by her uncle.[/QUOTE]Yikes. :hot:

I don't know if he fakes it or he's just a victim of circumstance but Anthony "Rumble" Johnson sure does get poked in the eye a lot.

[quote name='manthing']Wait a minute.

If you want to grab some Whisky and a 6 pack, you have to go to 2 different places?[/QUOTE]

Definitely because you can't even buy a 6 pack at a beer distributor. Only bars are allowed to sell those.

Liquor store = wine & spirits

Beer distributor = kegs/cases of beer

Bar = 6 packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back