We Only Smash Stuff OTTsideeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I uh...never really...played the first one much......:oops:

I bet productivity across South Korea drops the day SC2 comes out.

I got offered a spot in the SC2 beta, but I don't give a shit about PC games unless it involves emulated versions of console games.

Someone sold a sealed Stadium Events for $41K. Good lord.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Dillard's had some awesome sales. Got two pairs of shorts, 4 pairs of drawers, and a pair of birkenstock sandals for 70 bucks.[/QUOTE]
That's a great sale on douche uniforms!

:D

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']That's a great sale on douche uniforms!

:D[/QUOTE]

There is no shame in my game. I like my 3 dollar shorts, cheap boxers, and bwallin ass sandals.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']There is no shame in my game. I like my 3 dollar shorts, cheap boxers, and bwallin ass sandals.[/QUOTE]
I didn't say there was anything wrong with it! ;) Except the Birks...that's just way too close to dual-bluetooth headsets.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I didn't say there was anything wrong with it! ;) Except the Birks...that's just way too close to dual-bluetooth headsets.[/QUOTE]

Why waste money on an entire suit when you can just get a Cinco C-Bund.

cbund1.png

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Way to ask me to play with you. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Sorry Temp. At the parent's house, using my bro's 360. I don't think he even has a headset here.

fucking around with tablet.

Untitled-13b.jpg

Drawn in two minutes; need more practice than that.

Off2Bed.

I just watched The Hangover. It was funny, but not as funny as people said it would be.

~~~

I need something to knock me the fuggout. I truly fucking hate being sick.

Awake for 3 hours already.

Already been out of the house too.

Had to get that Wal-Mart laptop for my sister, cause me and my BIL were worried there'd be limited quantities.

fucking Wally I went to had 30 in store.

I didn't have to wake up so fucking early :bomb:

The laptop's not bad for $300

[quote name='Maklershed']Anybody get/getting Deadly Premonition?[/QUOTE]

I got it. Haven't played it yet, but I've watched the opening cinematic. It looks sooooooo bad. Like PS1 Deception but cleaner.

I hate how I won't feel "right" for, like, a week, because I stayed up for 40 hours... I hope I'm not punishing my brain with any long-term damage.

I saw The Crazies, last night, around the 40th hour, and I remember legitimately wondering, "Am I awake?", when I was waiting for the movie to start. It felt exactly how it looked in Being John Malkovich, when they were in his brain, looking through his eyes; like I was inside myself.

[quote name='Brak']I hate how I won't feel "right" for, like, a week, because I stayed up for 40 hours... I hope I'm not punishing my brain with any long-term damage.

I saw The Crazies, last night, around the 40th hour, and I remember legitimately wondering, "Am I awake?", when I was waiting for the movie to start. It felt exactly how it looked in Being John Malkovich, when they were in his brain, looking through his eyes; like I was inside myself.[/QUOTE]

I used to do that my last year of HS and first two years of college. Do you have insomnia or are you doing that for the hell of it?

I'm not sure. I know that I definitely have sleep disorders.

Around the same time you mentioned, I used to stay up like this ALL the time... but I just did it for the Hell of it.

A lot of times I go to fall asleep for the night (or day), and I just can't do it... but I know why: I can't turn my fucking brain off. It can get really out of hand, sometimes, where I'm lying there, just thinking... and I wind up getting thirty minutes of sleep before work.

Other than that, I have EXTREMELY vivid dreams, sleep paralysis and a ridiculous time waking up, sometimes. That gets kinda funny, though, because I'll still be dreaming when I'm brushing my teeth... It's hard to describe. I used to sleepwalk when I was a kid, too. I don't think I do that anymore, though.

Oh. And my personal favorite:

If I have a day off, I'll end up sleeping for 14 hours without even waking up. WHY!?

[quote name='Brak'] I can't turn my fucking brain off. It can get really out of hand, sometimes, where I'm lying there, just thinking... and I wind up getting thirty minutes of sleep before work.
[/QUOTE]
Yea, this is going to push you into a state of clinical depression if it keeps up. It's exactly what happened to me. My brain would run like a motor, which I actually liked because I could power through papers . . etc. At times my mental acumen even seemed enhanced and dreams were even lucid. I could also sleep through a train wreck.

I ended up on an SRI for 6 months, and to this day I still use a time released melatonin to get me to sleep (as needed).

It's been like that since I was a kid. :cry: I hope I'm not secretly clinically depressed. :lol:

The only thing I like about it all is that my dreams are somehow more realistic than reality. :O

What's an SRI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back