We Only Smash Stuff OTTsideeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Kevin Smith probably hasn't bothered to see it.[/QUOTE]
I was surprised when he tweeted that someone else was putting together the final edit for him (I think he said Mosier was doing it).

[quote name='munch']Kevin Smith suuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssss.[/QUOTE]

I like Zack & Miri and his older stuff.

dorito.gif

Cop Out really should have been a good movie. That script was hot according to many insiders and the actors in it are good enough to make a decent movie. I am hoping it ends up being one of those movies that is much better than reviewers think it is.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Can ambien be bought over the counter? Or is it Rx only?[/QUOTE]

Rx only, it's a schedule IV benzodiazepine-like drug.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']And there you have it...[/QUOTE]

Yup. Go see it everyone, the reviewers don't know shit. Also the trailers for the movie do not do it justice at all.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yup. Go see it everyone, the reviewers don't know shit. Also the trailers for the movie do not do it justice at all.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Can ambien be bought over the counter? Or is it Rx only?[/QUOTE]

Oh, didnt know it was Rx only. That sucks. :cry:

Another thing you should know if you use it, you become dependent on it. So after a couple of uses, you cant go to sleep without it. When I decided to quit, I spent the whole night beating GTA 4 when it first came out.

Oh boy .. looks like a nationwide PSN cluster fuck of crashing profiles and deleted trophies is going down right now. It's like Y2K for the PS3.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']The Doritos that come in the purple bag are the best kind.[/QUOTE]

They are damn good. What is your show list looking like for the year so far?

[quote name='Maklershed']Oh boy .. looks like a nationwide PSN cluster fuck of crashing profiles and deleted trophies is going down right now. It's like Y2K for the PS3.[/QUOTE]

My clock on there says it's 12/31 and 5pm Eastern. :bouncy:

I'm just trying to figure out if I went to the past or future.

[quote name='TheRock88']Oh, didnt know it was Rx only. That sucks. :cry:

Another thing you should know if you use it, you become dependent on it. So after a couple of uses, you cant go to sleep without it. When I decided to quit, I spent the whole night beating GTA 4 when it first came out.[/QUOTE]

I was on it for like 2 years. I can't say I had that problem. Then again, I was on it due to chronic insomnia and I was on several other medications as well, and several medications after. I had the sleepwalking/amnesia type behavior side effect. I'd even got so far as baking a pie (lemon meringue) then eating it while "asleep". I finally figured it out when I found a pie plate in my room with the pie half eaten and my door locked from the inside.

[quote name='Maklershed']Oh boy .. looks like a nationwide PSN cluster fuck of crashing profiles and deleted trophies is going down right now. It's like Y2K for the PS3.[/QUOTE]

Dang, glad I saw this. My bro was thinking of hopping on.

[quote name='craven_fiend']The Cake is a Lie!!!

With that said, hello OTT.[/QUOTE]

pretty sure the cake isn't a lie. i baked it yesterday for my sister in law's bday. yellow cake with chocolate frosting.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']EVERYBODY GET CAKE! :drool:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chika']pretty sure the cake isn't a lie. i baked it yesterday for my sister in law's bday. yellow cake with chocolate frosting.[/QUOTE]

Well in that case, The Cake isn't a Lie.

Speaking of cake, I want an some icecream cake one.

Don't worry:
[quote name='The Mana Knight']PS3 slim consoles are ok. The Fat PS3 consoles is another story.

It happened to a bunch of others. I doubt trophies are lost because online when there were trophy synching issues, they were still back up on Sony's server and restored. Trophies earned now and before network issues MIGHT not be saved.

And people better not be praising XBL for never having problems, because I still remember well what happened around the end of 2007 (where people had issues recovering gamertag losing stuff, or people not being to play stuff online).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chika']I was on it for like 2 years. I can't say I had that problem. Then again, I was on it due to chronic insomnia and I was on several other medications as well, and several medications after. I had the sleepwalking/amnesia type behavior side effect. I'd even got so far as baking a pie (lemon meringue) then eating it while "asleep". I finally figured it out when I found a pie plate in my room with the pie half eaten and my door locked from the inside.[/QUOTE]
Sleep baking? That sounds awesome.:lol:

[quote name='craven_fiend']Well in that case, The Cake isn't a Lie.

Speaking of cake, I want an some icecream cake one.[/QUOTE]

we have ice creams, too. Friendly's Chocolate Peanut Butter. And Black Raspberry. Either could be put on the cake to make ice cream cake.

Not sure why you guys were hyped for Cop Out. Kevin Smith can write some funny stuff from time to time but he's a pretty lame director and Bruce Willis is also kind of like really boring, to me at least.

----

:lol: @ this PS3 firmware meltdown. I look forward to seeing how the Sony nutjob dickriders try to spin this.

[quote name='Mojimbo']:lol: @ this PS3 firmware meltdown. I look forward to seeing how the Sony nutjob dickriders try to spin this.[/QUOTE]

They are just building suspense.

lol @ "games for manchildren". Somebody get Linkin in here!

[quote name='Mojimbo']Not sure why you guys were hyped for Cop Out. Kevin Smith can write some funny stuff from time to time but he's a pretty lame director and Bruce Willis is also kind of like really boring, to me at least.

----

:lol: @ this PS3 firmware meltdown. I look forward to seeing how the Sony nutjob dickriders try to spin this.[/QUOTE]

How can you call the man who gave us Die Hard boring?

Well I made it home from Chicago.

Great time, just wish it was a longer stay and I wasn't drunk for the majority of my stay.

omg i want to die and go to chicken fried heaven, aka northern texas. the travel channel is showing chicken fried steak and chicken fried bacon that are served with sides of BOTH french fries and mashed potatoes! TWO SIDES OF POTATO! i'd die happy.

He also gave us Hudson Hawk, Armageddon, Die Hard 4 and most recently Surrogates.

(I was actually going to asterisk my original statement with "Except in Die Hard 1." Unbreakable too, I guess.)

[quote name='Mojimbo']He also gave us Hudson Hawk, Armageddon, Die Hard 4 and most recently Surrogates.

(I was actually going to asterisk my original statement with "Except in Die Hard 1." Unbreakable too, I guess.)[/QUOTE]

You didn't like Pulp Fiction?

Let's not sit here and act like he only made one good movie in the past twenty years. He isn't John Travolta.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']You didn't like Pulp Fiction?

Let's not sit here and act like he only made one good movie in the past twenty years. He isn't John Travolta.[/QUOTE]

You best be talking about Face/Off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back