WebRidestv.com: Free Ps3/Wii/360/iphone/amazon gift cards+many more

[quote name='jtokchain5']my hot wheels, still didnt come in yet. did any1 recieve their prizes yet, if any ordered anything?[/quote]it takes 4-6 weeks regardless of what you got
but you may get it in 2-3 since that is the cheapest item but they are not obliged to do so

[quote name='orbit18']Cool, what time do they usually restock?[/quote]

Restocks happen every other Friday at appx. 5 pm PST. Since we just had a restock, it'll be another week and a half till the next restock.

thx for all the info :)

Does the site get slow when they start restocking, im asumming its being killed by a bunch of f5'ers :p

[quote name='orbit18']thx for all the info :)

Does the site get slow when they start restocking, im asumming its being killed by a bunch of f5'ers :p[/QUOTE]

Nope not at all. Anything good vanishes within a few seconds though. So have an idea of what you want before hand.

I think i'm gonna change my tactics abit. I think i'll cash out on my alt at the end of the year for a PSP then get the smaller prizes from there till my main get the PS3.

thx for all the info :)

Does the site get slow when they start restocking, im asumming its being killed by a bunch of f5'ers :p

[quote name='orbit18']thx for all the info :)

Does the site get slow when they start restocking, im asumming its being killed by a bunch of f5'ers :p[/QUOTE]

Nope not at all. Anything good vanishes within a few seconds though. So have an idea of what you want before hand.

I think i'm gonna change my tactics abit. I think i'll cash out on my alt at the end of the year for a PSP then get the smaller prizes from there till my main get the PS3.

[quote name='matth00lt']I think I am just going to wait until the inevitable addition of GTAIV and get that.[/QUOTE]

Yea, if I didnt get a kick ass deal ordering from Lion Games I would do the same.

[quote name='matth00lt']I think I am just going to wait until the inevitable addition of GTAIV and get that.[/QUOTE]

Yea, if I didnt get a kick ass deal ordering from Lion Games I would do the same.

Seems pretty cool... if there's a way for me to be referred that'll get points to me and the person, lemme know and i'll sign up under your name...

[quote name='hawkhogan']Seems pretty cool... if there's a way for me to be referred that'll get points to me and the person, lemme know and i'll sign up under your name...[/quote]

sonic66 here if you want:D

[quote name='Shawn09']Does anyone know how long it takes to receive a confirmation email?[/QUOTE]

There is no confirmation email. When you buy some schwag you will receive an email telling you to respond back with your name and address. Thats all you will get from them. Nothing to confirm the order went through.

If after 2 weeks you notice that all your points came back then that is a sign your order did not go through. (10 days they say before they cancel your order if you did not reply to the email, or if you already placed an order less then a month before)

[quote name='ParticleReality']Before I sign up, I'd like to know how many days it would take to get enough points for a Playstation 3,[/quote]

Playstation 3's "cost" 499,000 credits. You can earn 750 credits per day via videos,etc. 499,000/750= 665.3 days 665.3/365=1.8 years

Yes, it'll be a WHILE before you get one, but you can have 2 accounts per household so what I recommend is using one account to save up for the PS3 and use the other to grab some of the smaller prizes like Super Mario Galaxy, etc. you can sell on Ebay or trade on goozex.

BTW, Thanks HawkHogan for signing under me :D Good Luck!

i am working for the ps3 as well about to hit up some of my friends to help me by being my referrals but only couple i dont want them to take referrals away again

That sounds like a lot of work plus the price of credits could go up within a year. I'm at 950 credits. I had 755 when I signed up, logged in and was at 850 then I uploaded a photo which put me at 950.

I guess if I can have 2 accounts without breaking the rules. I can use one over the span of a year and get a Playstation 3 and use the other to get a PSP or that sweet racing jacket.

Would it be against the rules if I signed up under myself?

I'm kinda on the fence about signing up for this, as it seems like a veritable ton of work to get prizes that are good. How many videos do you have to watch a day to get the max amount of points? Or does anyone have any tips for earning points quickly?

Tabbing ten videos and then waiting a minute is the quickest way I've found to max out daily. Other people have different methods to squeeze every last point out for the day. I take the less cumbersome route.

[quote name='Shady3011']Tabbing ten videos and then waiting a minute is the quickest way I've found to max out daily. Other people have different methods to squeeze every last point out for the day. I take the less cumbersome route.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I do too. Middle click 11 videos. Ctrl W the 11 tabs. Repeat a few times until its maxed for the day.

Thanks guys. :)

And wow, looking at the first page, it looks as though prices for the prizes has skyrocketed. What gives with that? It'll take a year to earn a PSP...

At the very beginning it was easy to exploit the system. The price hike was done in order for them to curb schwag handouts. The only compensation was they also raised members current points.

[quote name='lilredvampy']so is it just the first 3k points your referral gets you get 1k or ever 3k you get a 1k[/quote]

You get 1k after your referral gets 3k. Its a small kick back, but every little bit helps!

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']Ugh, forgot to visit the site yesterday and get my points. I'm pissed that I lost out on a day of action....[/quote]

YES!! YOU MISSED ALL THE ACTION!! At first everything was calm, then suddenly a volcano erupted with demons flying out of it! Then, out of no where, Mecha Jesus came out and kicked some demon butt! Yay Jesus!

...but yeah...missed a lot...

i thought this site was going to be better than before, and now its waaaaay worse. its gonna take me almost 2 years of clicking to get the 360 plus like 2 months to get it...:[...this is jus stupid.

[quote name='jtokchain5']i thought this site was going to be better than before, and now its waaaaay worse. its gonna take me almost 2 years of clicking to get the 360 plus like 2 months to get it...:[...this is jus stupid.[/quote]

...but its still free!

[quote name='jtokchain5']i thought this site was going to be better than before, and now its waaaaay worse. its gonna take me almost 2 years of clicking to get the 360 plus like 2 months to get it...:[...this is jus stupid.[/quote]
over 2 years? is that right? unless you did the referral thing back when it gave a ton of points it seems like the xbox and ps3 are unobtainable. i doubt that this site or the swagmart will exist in 2 years.

i just signed up but now i regret it. mario galaxy for 49,999 that is total crap

67 days or 9 1/2 weeks for a copy of mario galaxy fuck that

i hate all the people complaining aabout how long it takes. It is meant to reward avid fans of the site, not payoff for people looking for a easy get.

[quote name='UltimoRey']i hate all the people complaining aabout how long it takes. It is meant to reward avid fans of the site, not payoff for people looking for a easy get.[/QUOTE]

I do agree with you about the complaining about how long it takes. Just because it takes 5 minutes of your day to do it. Just do it at work when you get in.

The site is becoming a joke though. All the videos are either ugly car wash sluts with big jugs or videos about nothing at all. I would venture to say that the majority of the people on the site are only there for the payoff. Theres really nothing else they offer that you cant get better elsewhere.

bread's done
Back