What's in the PS Store (5/31/16): Neon Chrome, Oxenfree, Primal, There Came an Echo, Plague Inc, & More!

Did they actually add anything new to this Bejeweled, or is this just a straight port of the PC version?

Trophies and PSP Remote Play are the changes I know of since I've not played the original. You can check the press release in the link posted here and see if any of that is new.

[quote name='pop311']$20 Burnout Paradise is a purchase that I would like to make right now. buy buy (haha)[/quote]

Me too. But I think I'm gonna get the disc version. No real reason why other than to save space on my hdd I guess.

[quote name='mykevermin']I like the idea of the Brain Challenge PS3/PSP bundle. How much savings is that over buying each separately?[/quote]
Seems to be $10 each and I don't think it includes the $3 DLC, so it's about $7 off. I noticed in the fine print in the game's description/info section that this bundle will only be offered until February 26, so it's not a permanent bundle, or at least the price won't be permanent.

Picked up Bejeweled 2, LBP Chinese costumes, and themes. Pretty solid update. I'll wait to hear how Savage Moon is. It really just seems like a PixelJunk without the "cute" appeal for the ladies. I picked up Bejeweled 2 for the girlfriend as well. Damn, I really am a sheeple for her wants.:lol:........:cry:

Very tempted to pick up Burnout Paradise even though I played it a ton on the 360 (but not with any of the DLC). It's nice to have it just sitting there on the HD though... Then again, I don't want to encourage this digital distribution thing (if it means eventually no discs too) :whistle2:k.

[quote name='io']Very tempted to pick up Burnout Paradise even though I played it a ton on the 360 (but not with any of the DLC). It's nice to have it just sitting there on the HD though... Then again, I don't want to encourage this digital distribution thing (if it means eventually no discs too) :whistle2:k.[/quote]

A very small part of me wants to buy it, just because I have hit the capacity of the metal boxes in which I store my PS3 games. But I already have it on disc, that would be pretty dumb.

I played Bejeweled, and it seemed just like the XBLA version. As much as I like trophies, I think I'll pass.

I grabbed the LBP and ME freebies though. Savage Moon is tempting, but I think I'll pass. I haven't even played PJMonsters that much yet.

[quote name='metaly']I guess I picked the wrong week to send Mirror's Edge back to Gamefly.

Actually, fuck that game.[/quote]

Hehe, I had the same reaction, only I sold off my copy of ME.

So uh, yeah...fuck that game! lol.

And anyone thinking of getting BP now should just wait until the collected version comes out with all the DLC and new stuff included.

quick question seeing im new to the PS3 and the store... I am interested in DL Suikoden to my PS3 now my question is do they give you some kind of code or something because I plan on getting a bigger HDD for my PS3 and I would hate to buy it now and have to rebuy it again later.

Thanks

[quote name='Derrick1979']quick question seeing im new to the PS3 and the store... I am interested in DL Suikoden to my PS3 now my question is do they give you some kind of code or something because I plan on getting a bigger HDD for my PS3 and I would hate to buy it now and have to rebuy it again later.

Thanks[/quote]
It's attached to your account, so you're free to redownload it as many times as you need to on the same machine.

[quote name='CheapAssRu']Is it true you can make a account for uk or other countries and get different demos? Can someone please explain how.. thanks![/quote]
Try the guide linked here.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's attached to your account, so you're free to redownload it as many times as you need to on the same machine.

Try the guide linked here.[/quote]

thanks! Does anyone have a current list of the different countries we can use that have different games than USA?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']anything else on the JP store?[/quote]

I can't tell what is new, there is one icon before the Resident Evil demo but can't check it right now. Other then that I didn't notice anything new but maybe I just missed it.

I do like it when Sony updates the store more than once a week. Now if they can only decide to upload their stuff in the morning like everyone else.

[quote name='KingBroly']I do like it when Sony updates the store more than once a week. Now if they can only decide to upload their stuff in the morning like everyone else.[/quote]

I wish it was like the Japan updates... PS1 games early in the week, a random release, and then everything else on wed/thurs.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I wish it was like the Japan updates... PS1 games early in the week, a random release, and then everything else on wed/thurs.[/QUOTE]

I wish it was like Japan, where we got PSX games at all. Couldn't give a fuck if they updated on Tuesday at 5AM EST, as long as we started getting PSX games.

[quote name='smiggity']Yes it is. Both PS3s in my crib are downloading it[/quote]

Ah, another dual PS3 owner :applause: Sadly my bedroom PS3 is neglected for weeks/months at a time, but when my main TV is three times bigger than the bedroom one, it's bound to happen. I've been looking forward to this demo since announcement and it'll be nice to see what the 360 boys have been talking about all week.

[quote name='QiG']Ah, another dual PS3 owner :applause: Sadly my bedroom PS3 is neglected for weeks/months at a time, but when my main TV is three times bigger than the bedroom one, it's bound to happen. I've been looking forward to this demo since announcement and it'll be nice to see what the 360 boys have been talking about all week.[/quote]

Sadly the secondary one is not mine.:cry: Also it looks like an XMB invite system is on the way since that is what RE5 uses!!!!!
Edit-But I cant figure out how to accept it....
Edit2- Gotta be hosting a game to accept?? Then it just freezes my shit anyways so WTF

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mykevermin']XMB invite system? Soopa cool![/quote]

If only it worked... The game is pretty sweet though

Edit- Also on the PS Blog the dude said with control scheme D you can move and shoot, which is an outright lie. WTF

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mykevermin']I wish it was like Japan, where we got PSX games at all. Couldn't give a fuck if they updated on Tuesday at 5AM EST, as long as we started getting PSX games.[/quote]

I'm getting pretty pissed about that too. I have an urge to play some of the games I had back in the day. Sony just seems to love half assing everything.

[quote name='smiggity']If only it worked... The game is pretty sweet though

Edit- Also on the PS Blog the dude said with control scheme D you can move and shoot, which is an outright lie. WTF[/quote]
Where? He says that you can strafe, but nothing about moving while shooting.

Some LBP goodies to download tonight. A groundhog day one, and a valentine one.

I gots a lots a downloadin' ta do over the next couple of days it seems.

Plus, if you're really bored you can download new old Resistance 2 covers off the Playstation blog!

bread's done
Back