Wii U - General Discussion Thread

F.Y.I- newegg is having another $12 off pre-orders right now. Use (BTENAJC36). Right now it is only good for 3rd party Wii-U games (no Mario or Pikmin :( ) I pre-ordered AC III for $48 shipped, Batman for $48 shipped, and Rayman Legend for $38 shipped (only $49.99 on newegg.

Knowing my luck I'm going to get screwed on my system pre-order at Gamestop.

[quote name='Josh5890']F.Y.I- newegg is having another $12 off pre-orders right now. Use (BTENAJC36). Right now it is only good for 3rd party Wii-U games (no Mario or Pikmin :( ) I pre-ordered AC III for $48 shipped, Batman for $48 shipped, and Rayman Legend for $38 shipped (only $49.99 on newegg.

Knowing my luck I'm going to get screwed on my system pre-order at Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

D'oh - wish I had bitten on this earlier. It doesn't seem to work now, but there is a $10 code (EMCNAJB243) in another thread on CAG.

The $12 code was YMMV. For whatever reason, it didn't work for everyone and was tied to your e-mail address. The $10 code is part of a general 72 hour sale.

Attempting to cancel my $50 Rayman Legends after putting in another with the $10 code. Hopefully they let me cancel. I can't imagine that they wouldn't. Legends for $40?? Awesome!

EDIT: canceled without incident. $40 order placed.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mad D']Did Target have in store preorders as well? I went in and saw no displays or signage about it. I asked someone working there but they were pretty clueless about it.[/QUOTE]

Games, yes. Systems, no.

I pre-ordered a few Wii U games for $1 since you get a $5 Giftcard when you pick them up (plus 5% off if you use your RedCard). No idea how they actually "hold" my copy since they didn't ask for a name...

[quote name='GizmoGC']Games, yes. Systems, no.

I pre-ordered a few Wii U games for $1 since you get a $5 Giftcard when you pick them up (plus 5% off if you use your RedCard). No idea how they actually "hold" my copy since they didn't ask for a name...[/QUOTE]

I did it once with Pokemon Soul Silver. They just keep them behind the counter. You have to bring your receipt/pre-order card thing to get it.

[quote name='KillerRamen']I did it once with Pokemon Soul Silver. They just keep them behind the counter. You have to bring your receipt/pre-order card thing to get it.[/QUOTE]

They just hold 'x' amount for those that pre-ordered? Interesting. Can't really complain since it will be about $8 cheaper thanks to 5% off and a $5 GC.

TGS just got a lot more interesting for prospective Wii-U owners.

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/09/1...e-show/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Xenoblade Chronicles developer Monolith Soft has taken to Twitter to tell fans that they should watch the Tokyo Game Show. We already know that Monolith Soft is working on a brand new project for Wii U, but we’ve yet to hear any new information. It sounds plausible that the development team will use the Tokyo Game Show to debut their new title.

[quote name='Josh5890']TGS just got a lot more interesting for prospective Wii-U owners.

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/09/1...e-show/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter[/QUOTE]

Hopefully this is something new and not an HD remake of Xenoblade Chronicles. I mean, I loved that game and spent over 150 hours playing it - but don't really want to play it again. It is time to move on ;). But yeah, if it is a new RPG done in the same style I'm all for that.

[quote name='io']Hopefully this is something new and not an HD remake of Xenoblade Chronicles. I mean, I loved that game and spent over 150 hours playing it - but don't really want to play it again. It is time to move on ;). But yeah, if it is a new RPG done in the same style I'm all for that.[/QUOTE]

God if it's a sequel I might explode....

Here’s What You’ll Be Able To Play On Wii U Launch Day

09.18.12 Written by Nathan Birch

Last week Nintendo opened up the Wii U floodgates, but while we finally got important info regarding the console’s release date and price, Nintendo of America remained elusive about what games we’d be able to play at launch, only confirming which games would be available during the several-month-long “launch window”.
Well, thankfully that’s changed — Nintendo revised its release list yesterday, revealing that there will be a surprisingly meaty 22 games available on November 18th. Hit the jump to find out what they are…

- Assassin’s Creed 3
- Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Darksiders 2
- Epic Mickey 2: The Power Of Two
- ESPN: Sports Connection
- Game Party Champions
- Just Dance 4
- Madden NFL 13
- Marvel Avengers: Battle For Earth
- Mass Effect 3: Special Edition
- NBA 2K13
- New Super Mario Bros. U
- Nintendo Land
- Rabbids Land
- Rayman Legends
- Scribblenauts Unlimited
- Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Transformers Prime
- Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013
- ZombiU
Not bad — I think almost everyone should be able to find at least a couple games that interest them on that list. Although I do think Nintendo has made a major mistake

Read more: http://www.uproxx.com/gammasquad/20...le-to-play-on-wii-u-launch-day/#ixzz26sefIKTJ

- Assassin’s Creed 3 (Day 1, even though I played the rest of the series on my PS3)
- Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition (Might wait for a price cut due to other games I'm getting)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (If I get it, it will be for PC, pass)
- Darksiders 2 (maybe down the road)
- Epic Mickey 2: The Power Of Two (Eventually, after I play the first game)
- ESPN: Sports Connection (Pass)
- Game Party Champions (Pass)
- Just Dance 4(Pass)
- Madden NFL 13 (Probably will pick up next year's version)
- Marvel Avengers: Battle For Earth (Doubtful, unless a really good deal comes)
- Mass Effect 3: Special Edition (Already have it on PC, pass)
- NBA 2K13 (Will pick up a future version)
- New Super Mario Bros. U (Day 1, it's Mario)
- Nintendo Land (w/ deluxe)
- Rabbids Land (Maybe when a deal comes)
- Rayman Legends (Day 1, I crapped in my pants when I saw this during E3)
- Scribblenauts Unlimited (Never played a Scribblenauts game so I'll wait to play a DS version, pass)
- Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed (Day 1, will hold me over until Mario Kart comes out)
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Not a big fighter fan so I will pass)
- Transformers Prime (Pass)
- Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 (Pass)
- ZombiU (Highly doubtful, not a zombie person at all)

So that makes...

Day 1- 5 games
Eventually, maybe- 4
Doubtful- 1
Pass- 10
Sports (Will get a later version)- 2

I'm really excited to get my hands on this game.

Honestly skip the first Epic Mickey, it's decidely not epic. Thankfully they seem to have fixed all the problems with the original in the sequel.

Let's see...

- Assassin’s Creed 3 - I'll get this
- Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition - Have it on PS3, no desire to play it again
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - I don't play COD
- Darksiders 2 - Maybe at a price cut, or if I hear it's excellent
- Epic Mickey 2: The Power Of Two - Price cut, but I'll get it
- ESPN: Sports Connection - Nope
- Game Party Champions - Nope
- Just Dance 4 - Nope
- Madden NFL 13 - Nope
- Marvel Avengers: Battle For Earth - Nope
- Mass Effect 3: Special Edition - Nope
- NBA 2K13 - Nope
- New Super Mario Bros. U - I'll get this
- Nintendo Land - Coming in my Deluxe Bundle
- Rabbids Land - Nope
- Rayman Legends - I'll get this
- Scribblenauts Unlimited - I'll wait for a price cut
- Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed - I'll get this
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - I'm still looking into it
- Transformers Prime - Nope
- Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 - Nope
- ZombiU - I'll look into this, but it does sound promising

5 - Definite Buys
5 - Probables/Maybes

That's not a bad list, especially since stuff like Pikmin 3 and Wonderful 101 aren't Day 1.

I have NSMB U and Pikmin 3 preordered at GS, and just did Rayman Legends at Newegg last night.

So with NintendoLand that is just 3 games at launch and one in the Spring, perhaps? But I feel like that is plenty. I really don't want to overspend since I know I'll be able to get a lot of other stuff I'm interested in cheaper later. The launch titles I'd probably get at $20 or less: Epic Mickey 2, Rabbids Land (my 4 year-old may really like this), Sonic Racing, Scribblenauts, and maybe ZombieU. But really things will change a lot depending on reviews. I could possibly see getting NBA 2K13 for my son as he has played the last 2 for hours - but all on PS3. I have yet to complete AC Brotherhood or even start Revelations so AC III will wait till $15 or so...

There are a lot of other things coming out for other systems at the same time so 3 games at launch is really enough.

I'm hoping Nintendo has some nice (original, not VC) DLC titles in the launch window, too, but I won't count on that.

Even though I know it's Ubisoft, and the most likely to be cheap in 6 months, I'm still getting ZombiU at launch. It appears to have the most interesting use of the gamepad and tv so far, and the whole reason I want a new console is to have new experiences, even if they're not 100% polished. Tekken Tag 2 with the mushroom mode looks really fun too.

I'm pretty sure when the Wii came out I only got Raving Rabbids and Twilight Princess, that plus Wii Sports kept my busy for several months anyways. Aside from Nintendoland getting NSMBU and 1-2 other games, I'm thinking I'll pass on Legends until I get bored with NSMBU because they have very similar gameplay. I might want to hold off on picking what til I actually see reviews...

Rayman and excite truck kept me busy. I still stand by excite truck to this day as a great experience especially if you tried to gold everything and open the other races up.. it got edge of yoru seat hectic.

rayman at the time was a new experience as well, we were cracking up at some of the stuff they had you doing. Hopefully we get some launch games that do that again this time around.

Here is a question. The TvC fightstick. Will it work on Wii-U?

Also this pro controller, how does one charge it assuming it has a rechargable battery?

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Here is a question. The TvC fightstick. Will it work on Wii-U?[/QUOTE]

I would assume it would, considering the classic controller pro works with the Wii U and as far as I know, it doesn't do anything different.

[quote name='TheLongshot']I would assume it would, considering the classic controller pro works with the Wii U and as far as I know, it doesn't do anything different.[/QUOTE]

Well, it's more about what games support it than anything. If TTT2 supported the TVC3 fight stick, I would buy it because I have the stick.

- Assassin’s Creed 3: I'm definitely getting this before the end of the year. I might buy it on Day 1.
- Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition: I'll double dip after a price-drop
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2: I might get this before the end of the year
- Darksiders 2: Maybe
- Epic Mickey 2: The Power Of Two: Maybe. I'll wait for reviews.
- ESPN: Sports Connection: No
- Game Party Champions: No
- Just Dance 4: No
- Madden NFL 13: I already have it for the Xbox 360, but I'll pick up Madden 14 on the Wii U
- Marvel Avengers: Battle For Earth: No
- Mass Effect 3: Special Edition: I don't have Mass Effect 3, so I might pick up this version.
- NBA 2K13: No
- New Super Mario Bros. U: Day 1
- Nintendo Land: Day 1 (Comes with the Deluxe)
- Rabbids Land: No
- Rayman Legends: Day 1
- Scribblenauts Unlimited: I might get this before the end of the year, but I'll probably wait for a price drop
- Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed: No
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2: No
- Transformers Prime: Maybe... I want this to be good and if it is I'll get it before the end of the year. However, I suspect it will suck so I'm going to have to wait for reviews.
- Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013: No
- ZombiU: Maybe. I'll wait for reviews.

Well, I'm a weak individual. My veins apparently still have some Nintendo blood running through them despite my disappointment with them as of late.... I jumped on a pre-order.

Got the 32gb + NSMBU + Pro Controller through Wal-Mart.com.

Pikmin & Rayman are now calling my name.

[quote name='coolz481']Even though I know it's Ubisoft, and the most likely to be cheap in 6 months, I'm still getting ZombiU at launch. It appears to have the most interesting use of the gamepad and tv so far, and the whole reason I want a new console is to have new experiences, even if they're not 100% polished. Tekken Tag 2 with the mushroom mode looks really fun too.[/QUOTE]

ZombieU is giving me a Conduit vibe. It just feels like PR is pushing that more than the gaming press that should be excited about it.

Right now my Day 1's are Rayman Legends and Darksiders 2 (unless Steam gives it at a sexy discount).

Interested in Epic Mickey, ZombiU and NSMBU although I am waiting for reviews on all of them. After playing NSMB2 I really don't want NSMB U unless they revamped every damn thing about that game including the music.

Interested in Ass Creed 3 and TTT2 but I don't know which system I want them on yet.

[quote name='Corvin']Well, I'm a weak individual. My veins apparently still have some Nintendo blood running through them despite my disappointment with them as of late.... I jumped on a pre-order.

Got the 32gb + NSMBU + Pro Controller through Wal-Mart.com.

Pikmin & Rayman are now calling my name.

ZombieU is giving me a Conduit vibe. It just feels like PR is pushing that more than the gaming press that should be excited about it.[/QUOTE]

I can tell you that ZombiU at least has a more entertaining concept and more interesting aesthetic than Conduit. Of course if Conduit 3 happened and it was co-op with Space Marine George Washington and Abe Lincoln, THEN my mind would change.

Like a lot of you, the two games I plan on getting on launch day are Rayman Legends and NSMBU. Preordered Rayman for $40 at Newegg and will use my $20 Reward Certificate I'll get at Best Buy for preordering Resident Evil 6 on NSMBU.

I'm so glad my birthday is in November :D

I can't wait until they start dispensing out info for Smash Bros. I would hope that's a 2013 title to combat the other two consoles? (If they're even coming out in 2013) That's a heavy hitter for their hardcore audience and it would make sense. Also, it would allow me to get my hands on the new Smash next year...:whistle2:k

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I can't wait until they start dispensing out info for Smash Bros. I would hope that's a 2013 title to combat the other two consoles? (If they're even coming out in 2013) That's a heavy hitter for their hardcore audience and it would make sense. Also, it would allow me to get my hands on the new Smash next year...:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I don't think it will take too long. Melee came out a few weeks after gamecube's release and Brawl came out 18 months after the Wii was released. I think the latest that the new Smash Bros comes out is fall 2014.

[quote name='Josh5890']I don't think it will take too long. Melee came out a few weeks after gamecube's release and Brawl came out 18 months after the Wii was released. I think the latest that the new Smash Bros comes out is fall 2014.[/QUOTE]
Gahahahahaaha 2014 would suck, they would have to give me a new Mother game to placate me.

Looking at the recent trends, it can be interesting to look at how the Nintendo console can be successful. Just like the Wii, and kind of like the Gamecube, cross-platform games are going to be too different and developers will likely shoe-horn ideas into the game to make use of the pad. So, what franchises could theoretically be made on the new console or be revived.

Square releasing a Final Fantasy would be great, but I do not see that happening. However, I can see a Final Fantasy Tactics game being on it.

There can be a great chance for RTS' to thrive thanks to the pad. This can also be a more active tactical rpg, like Tactics Ogre where you can need to manage troops real time and send them into different positions.

Bayonetta is a great addition. If Nintendo can keep publishing Platinum games, then that would be awesome. Maybe we can get the Metroid: Other M we wanted instead of the Team Ninja game missing its main creative force in Itagaki. Capcom can be really helpful here for some action games too.

I feel like shooters will be large useless on the Wii U. I haven't felt the pad, but I imagine it's bulky and the only really good ones I liked on the Wii were the on-rails shooters like Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles and House of the Dead. More of those would still be good. But hey, I would love for someone to prove me wrong.

Maybe the survival-horror genre can thrive because the pad can be used like someone is rummaging through their pockets to get an item, or use it, so everything still happens in real time. This one is more of a pull because the genre is kind of dead. Last good game in it I thought came out was Alan Wake.

And of course Nintendo will still be Nintendo, so its more interesting to look at games they could develop. A new Fire Emblem with some fine voice acting would be nice. Hopefully a new Star Fox that is just in the Arwing or make the game at least fun. I liked Star Fox Adventures, and it could have the chances for some great stories (after all, he's the most badass space pilot in an unruly galaxy) with interplanetary intrigue involved and just ignore Andross. Probably won't see a Kid Icarus, Earthbound is never likely, and I can see DK getting shafted in a big game again. I see F-Zero coming back, and then the normal Mario and Zelda games. Zelda I hope sticks just with the Wii-mote, because I thought Skyward Sword was fantastic.

Honestly, if Nintendo can just continue making Nintendo games, have the majority of the RPGs on the system, and get a couple of developers to take a chance and make some great games on the system (and I stress they only need a couple), the system will do fine and Iwata can continue to keep his pool of money full of yen.

[quote name='Predator21281']Looking at the recent trends, ...[/QUOTE]

I'm really interested in how 3rd party support will be for the Wii-U. A big factor that should help out is the pro controller. If I understand correctly, it is supposed to be an alternative to the gamepad. If that is the case then 3rd party companies should a much easier time making a Wii-U version of their game.

As far as Nintendo is concerned, I hope that Nintendo has a steady stream of 1st party games coming out every year. The Wii had a bad drought in the middle of it's lifespan. After Mario and Link, there will probably be a Metroid, a Donkey Kong of some sort, and a Kirby game. Star Fox is long overdue for a console game so that is a likely candidate. Recently Nintendo renewed the Wave Race trademark so that would be a great re-entry for the series. Smash Bros is just a matter of when not maybe. A sleeper pick that I never hear is a new Yoshi game. It has been a while since we've seen Yoshi on his own game and I'm ready for his return! Oh yea, a Mother game would be sick Nintendo.

Outside of Pikmin 3, Bayonetta 2 and the Wonderful 101, 2013 doesn't hold alot at the moment for the Wii-U but there is plenty of time to announce games. I'm excited for the future.

Honestly, given how the company is positioning things it's probably going to be like this from them:

2012: NuSMB, Nintendoland, NG3:RE
2013: Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3, Wii Fit U, Retro's Game
2014: Bayonetta 2, Mario Kart 8, F-Zero, Super Smash Bros. U
2015: Nintendo World, Monolithsoft's Game, Mario Party 10, Legend of Zelda
2016: Metroid, Star Fox, Rhythm Heaven, Super Mario

They could throw something else out there as a surprise though. Maybe have Mario before Smash Bros., but since we haven't heard anything about a 3D Mario since Galaxy 2, I think it's going to take a while.

[quote name='Josh5890']I'm really interested in how 3rd party support will be for the Wii-U. A big factor that should help out is the pro controller. If I understand correctly, it is supposed to be an alternative to the gamepad. If that is the case then 3rd party companies should a much easier time making a Wii-U version of their game.[/QUOTE]

No they wouldn't. It'd just cause more problems. Look at the circle pad pro, the wii motion plus, etc. They divide and alienate the user-base. Third party companies won't benefit from supporting it unless everyone buys the pro controller. And I don't think most people will.

[quote name='elessar123']No they wouldn't. It'd just cause more problems. Look at the circle pad pro, the wii motion plus, etc. They divide and alienate the user-base. Third party companies won't benefit from supporting it unless everyone buys the pro controller. And I don't think most people will.[/QUOTE]

All of the buttons on the pro controller are present on the gamepad. The only issue is multiple players needing multiple controllers, which is not a new issue.

I hope no one here is betting on Smash Bros to come out next year, as I think they just started development on the project in May of this year. Fall 2014 seems the most likely at this point, plenty of time to have a few E3 / TGS previews, build up player roster buzz, as 2013 seems a bit too soon with no real information presented (not even an official title yet I don't think). Plus with them trying to integrate cross play between 3DS and the Wii U, I see that alone taking a significant amount of the development time.

As for Mario, I don't know what to expect the next game will be like. Certainly another pure 2D game would get criticized harshly, straight from the onset, so that is very unlikely. I would much prefer another exploration 3D game like SM64 and SMS, as the more linear pathway progression of SMG really turned down the replay factor for me. I haven't played (or seen much) of Super Mario 3D land, not sure if that would be a good direction for the console release.

Heck, if it were up to me, I would make a 3D Action / Adventure game for Mario, large interconnected hub worlds with secrets on a world map, with portals to typical Mario-like sub-levels. I wouldn't even mind a bit of item collection with mild RPG elements with NPCs tossed in, as long as it wouldn't become stale.

Sure it's an undercooked idea, but I think Nintendo really needs to change up the formula with its next iteration, much like it did going from SMS to SMG. It's for sure going to take some time, so lesser franchises like Wave Race, F-Zero and (now that I think about it with the Gamepad) Battalion Wars would be awesome to fill in the gaps.

[quote name='KingBroly']Honestly, given how the company is positioning things it's probably going to be like this from them:

2014: Bayonetta 2, Mario Kart 8, F-Zero, Super Smash Bros. U
2015: Nintendo World, Monolithsoft's Game, Mario Party 10, Legend of Zelda
2016: Metroid, Star Fox, Rhythm Heaven, Super Mario

They could throw something else out there as a surprise though. Maybe have Mario before Smash Bros., but since we haven't heard anything about a 3D Mario since Galaxy 2, I think it's going to take a while.[/QUOTE]

Why it is obviously a guess from both of us at this point, I don't see them waiting 4 years to publish a 3D Mario game. I see that as a 2014 game. Also, what is Nintendo World?

A few of my wants:

Okami - think Okamiden controls with the pad and glorious HD on the tv. It'll never happen though.

Eternal Darkness II - Silicon Knights fell off the radar after Too Human tanked. Here's hoping they've been working on a sequel behind closed doors for the past couple of years. They'd have two screens for sanity effects to fuck with us. Make it happen SK!

And a couple franchises that were MIA* on the Wii: F-Zero & Waverace.

*which is a good thing since they both would have had forced motion controls. Both of these need the precision that a traditional controller offers.
[quote name='KingBroly']Honestly, given how the company is positioning things it's probably going to be like this from them:

[/QUOTE]

Wait, Pikmin 3 isn't a launch title? wtf? I thought it was supposed to be a Wii title last fall. How is it not done? Or is it just in a holding pattern to spread out their releases? Ugh.

Pikmin 3 is a confirmed "launch window" game, but it wasn't listed as one of the launch games. It's coming out sometime between November and March.

[quote name='Corvin']Okami - think Okamiden controls with the pad and glorious HD on the tv. It'll never happen though.[/quote]

Not sure if you know this but there is an HD version coming to PSN soon. So maybe it could be a Wii U Ware title without too much effort.

[quote name='Corvin']
Wait, Pikmin 3 isn't a launch title? wtf? I thought it was supposed to be a Wii title last fall. How is it not done? Or is it just in a holding pattern to spread out their releases? Ugh.[/QUOTE]

I thought so too when I preordered it at GS the other day (after trading a Dual Shock 3 for $42 towards it). I thought it was coming soon for a variety of reasons. For one, because GS had that specific 30% extra trade-in deal apply to just that and NSMB U. Nearly all (if not all) of the PS3/360 games in the deal come out this fall. And also Nintendo has demoed Pikmin 3 pretty extensively (I played it myself at PAX). But I guess it isn't coming out till next year - hopefully in the first quarter at least.

I know a lot of people will disagree with me on this, but I'd love an HD remake of Super Mario Sunshine. That still remains my favorite Mario game :ducks head:...

[quote name='io']I know a lot of people will disagree with me on this, but I'd love an HD remake of Super Mario Sunshine. That still remains my favorite Mario game :ducks head:...[/QUOTE]

I loved everything about that game besides the blue coins and the boss battle/ending. With a little tweaking it could have been off the chain.

[quote name='Billytwoshoes']

Sure it's an undercooked idea, but I think Nintendo really needs to change up the formula with its next iteration, much like it did going from SMS to SMG. It's for sure going to take some time, so lesser franchises like Wave Race, F-Zero and (now that I think about it with the Gamepad) Battalion Wars would be awesome to fill in the gaps.[/QUOTE]
I think both Mario and Zelda need new overhauls. I mean NSMB, NSMB Wii and NSMB 2 all share the same fucking music, graphic style. It's just blah. Another 3D Mario will be cool but yeah if they could change it up it could be better than ever.

Zelda is a fucking series that they could really fucking do something with. Not just this ok go to every temple, collect item, get piece to puzzle, repeat. Zelda could turn into this fucking amazing Action RPG with layers of depth to it, from combat, to story, to everything else. Or if not action RPG, something that doesn't make it feel like, ok it's the same god damn formula. I thought TP was meh at best and Skyward Sword was ok but it just felt like Zelda and well it lacked something.

Hell almost every Nintendo series could use an overhaul.

[quote name='io']Not sure if you know this but there is an HD version coming to PSN soon. So maybe it could be a Wii U Ware title without too much effort.
[/QUOTE]

I was thinking more of a sequel. I don't know if I'd put another 60 hours into a game I already finished.

[quote name='Corvin']I was thinking more of a sequel. I don't know if I'd put another 60 hours into a game I already finished.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I mean not that HD remakes are bad, but oh a true HD Okami :drool:.

bread's done
Back